IGNORED

Acqua hotel

kuns

i have just heard about Acqua hotel pattaya which open recently in soi 9 alley. the hotel is at nice location. but has anyone have more info? like is it girl friendly or not? no reviews on trip advisor. and also not listed on Agoda. so price info is also needed. have sent an email to hotel but no reply yet.

Are you sure they are open?

http://www.acquahotelpattaya.com/index.php

The website is up but the reservation engine or the contact engine does not appear to be functioning yet which normally is the sign of a place that is not open yet.

I was in that area in November and it looks like it will be a nice place but they were no where close to being open at that time.

Given the location so close to soi honey one would expect they would be girl friendly but I would get confirmation from them prior to booking if that is an issue.

Given that they also are not showing up on any of the main hotel sites yet I would venture a guess they are not open yet

Looks nice,i`d be interested in their prices when it gets up and running!

just got reply from them price start from 2000 baht per night for soft opening
i have inquired for february. yes they have girl friendly for 1 guest free if book for 2 adults. and 500 baht for additional giest. they have updated in hotel.com and expedia . now waiting for ground report about hotel before i book. so anyone around please provide details

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Now listed on other booking site eg booking.com, seems to me to be VERY overpriced & basic room (23 sq met) size of a dog kennel! Not for me Ronnie.

23 sq m for 2,000+THB. That size of room, in a modern, clean style, in an excellent location, is available for 1000-1,200....try Travelodge Bhuakow Soi 15, just behind Areca,

1 hour ago, twicestung said:

Now listed on other booking site eg booking.com, seems to me to be VERY overpriced & basic room (23 sq met) size of a dog kennel! Not for me Ronnie.

btw that's also for a 1 month stay in the low season! What a rip off!

1 hour ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

23 sq m for 2,000+THB. That size of room, in a modern, clean style, in an excellent location, is available for 1000-1,200....try Travelodge Bhuakow Soi 15, just behind Areca,

Kinda hard to compare the two places really

One is brand new and the other is headed into it's 4th year in operation

1,000-1,200 at Travelodge appears to be for a 20 m sq  room and a non refundable rate

Acqua 23m sq  and a refundable rate and I would take their location over Travelodge.

But to each his own.

4 hours ago, j_d66 said:

Kinda hard to compare the two places really

One is brand new and the other is headed into it's 4th year in operation

1,000-1,200 at Travelodge appears to be for a 20 m sq  room and a non refundable rate

Acqua 23m sq  and a refundable rate and I would take their location over Travelodge.

But to each his own.

Earlier this year, prices were below 1,000 THB....but yes they have risen now in high season. I checked and you are correct about the room size - my apologies. Got to say, given the modern layout, it seemed bigger to me. Regarding being 4 years old, got to say that the place is well maintained -immaculate even, spotless.

Regarding location, I like LK and WS, so it's perfect for me. Cut through Areca Lodge and your in Soi Diana/LK, turn right out of Travelodge and walk to Buhakow for bus to WS,; going home, get dropped off from WS on Second Rd and cut through The Avenue Mall and your back at your hotel. Top location. As an added bonus, you have Korandos bar right next to your hotel, run by PA member Bagel.

I booked this hotel. But worried about whether it is really guest friendly hotel.
i have confirmed with hotel and they do not charge for 1 guest. when will you staying? kindly post your review about room and services

34 minutes ago, kuns said:

i have confirmed with hotel and they do not charge for 1 guest. when will you staying? kindly post your review about room and services

I plan to stay in January. I have not stayed there yet. I will leave a report later. :D 

And I worry that "one guest is free". Does the new girl have a joiner fee on the second day?:unsure:

21 minutes ago, nosunje said:

I plan to stay in January. I have not stayed there yet. I will leave a report later. :D 

And I worry that "one guest is free". Does the new girl have a joiner fee on the second day?:unsure:

I think he means there is no guest fee for 1 girl but doesn't know if you are charged for taking 2 or 3 back with you.

I think he means there is no guest fee for 1 girl but doesn't know if you are charged for taking 2 or 3 back with you.
thabks for clarification

53 minutes ago, Geordie59 said:

thnks. good:D

6 hours ago, nosunje said:

You will likely be able to take as many girls as you want as long as its one at a time

Charging for the 2nd girl is actually pretty common at lots of places.

I think they do it to discourage bringing back multiple girls at one time as the likelihood for trouble increases once the number of girls at the same time also increases.

• 3 weeks later...

review.

Good location. Good room condition. Friendly staffs. Free minibar. Free breakfast. guest friendly. Big size TV.

but..

Refrigerator noise. Air conditioning noise. The roof top bar is under construction.

so..VERY good hotel

6 minutes ago, nosunje said:

review.

Good location. Good room condition. Friendly staffs. Free minibar. Free breakfast. guest friendly. Big size TV.

but..

Refrigerator noise. Air conditioning noise. The roof top bar is under construction.

so..VERY good hotel. 

2500 a night

6 minutes ago, nosunje said:

review.

but..

so..VERY good hotel. 

43 minutes ago, twicestung said:

FREE mini bar? 

Yeah i know, i asked the same question on another thread somewhere, apparently its the soft drinks and water thats free not the beer, all the same if its true its a good deal!

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Yeah i know, i asked the same question on another thread somewhere, apparently its the soft drinks and water thats free not the beer, all the same if its true its a good deal!

That makes it a good deal? :NoNo3:

2500bht? That is a daft price for a small low rise hotel in Pattaya even in high season.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

3 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Awesome! For someone who doesn't drink alcohol that's a great deal! :-)

There seems to be a trend for increasingly smaller rooms in these new build hotels. I don't mind staying one or two nights in a well equipped 23sqm room in a city centre hotel but for a longer stay in a resort such as Pattaya it is just too small.

I inputted some random dates in February in Booking.com and it was coming out at around 2100 baht per night for the tiny standard rooms and around 2300 for the larger deluxe rooms ( around 30sqm ). Both included breakfast but given the location neither represents great value for money.

Market forces will ultimately determine the price they can charge but i would expect to see rates of 1500 for standard rooms and 1800 for the deluxe available very shortly

19 hours ago, twicestung said:

That makes it a good deal? :NoNo3:

I cant remember staying in an hotel where soft drinks and water from the mini bar were free.If the rooms are expensive for what they are then maybe it wont be a good all round deal at all!

Archived