Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Page 10 hotel or Intimate hotel by tim boutique

kuns

8 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Did anyone notice if there are tables and chairs on the balconies at Page 10? I'm one of those smoker types.

From looking at some pictures I took from my VT6 balcony it doesn't look like they have any, actually balcony looks pretty small

Did anyone notice if there are tables and chairs on the balconies at Page 10? I'm one of those smoker types.
Right now I am staying at Page 10 and my room is on 7th floor they have 2 chair and a table in balcony

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, kuns said:

Right now I am staying at Page 10 and my room is on 7th floor they have 2 chair and a table in balcony

well than I stand corrected..thank you kuns

Does Intimate have an age restriction?  I thought I remember reading that somewhere in the past.

For the OP, other options in the area that tend to get favorable feedback and are in the same price range are the SeaMe group of hotels on Soi 10 (SeaMe, SeaMe Too and SeaMe Tree)

8 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Does Intimate have an age restriction?  I thought I remember reading that somewhere in the past.

For the OP, other options in the area that tend to get favorable feedback and are in the same price range are the SeaMe group of hotels on Soi 10 (SeaMe, SeaMe Too and SeaMe Tree)

Stayed there in December, was informed @ check in, your guest/friend must be 20. 

On 12/26/2017 at 18:14, buck011 said:

As much i like the location of Page10 i wouldnt stay there again,yes the rooms are good sized but overall its badly showing age,here again  couple of pics from december 2016 (i have already posted in another topic):

20161205_111748.thumb.jpg.789e72adb76fd25444fea080875d774e.jpg

20161205_114327.jpg

20161205_115153.jpg

20161205_113945.jpg

Looks very much like their hostesses in Tim Bar which is a retirement home for BG’s …The oldest I have ever seen.

The place has gone down hill long time now. But all they do is raise prices.

Also has the most special expensive lady drink in Pattaya which they all try and get.     

23 hours ago, iron said:

i have a pal staying at Page 10 at the moment, he has been there for the past 4 weeks, he is pleased overall, location suits him.

Location is indeed perfect although with ageing decor and rising prices i am no longer convinced that it offers value for money

On 2/6/2018 at 05:07, kuns said:

Thanks Kuns. Really appreciate it. Whats the breakfast like?

Testicles

On 2/7/2018 at 07:09, Shuggy said:

Whats the breakfast like?

Bog standard buffet. Stayed in Page 10 for past three years and the quality of the buffet has deteriorated year on year. Only saving grace is an egg station. Fine if you get an inclusive rate but not worth paying extra for

Archived