IGNORED

Page 10 hotel or Intimate hotel by tim boutique

kuns

I am confused between Page 10 and intimate hotel for my uocomimg trip from 5th feb 2018 . Can anyone suggest which one to book. Or any alternative in same budget and nearby location. We are group of 4 and require 4 rooms for a week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Never stayed at Intimate hotel but would choose it rather than the dated Page10 hotel altough i prefer the location of Page10.

I would also think about 247 hotel on soi honey as a good (and cheaper) alternative.

Page 10 is in a great location, but is showing its age,The stay hotel is in my opinion a better hotel in the same Soi 

The intimate hotel is in a very quiet location and has bigger rooms than  page 10 it is also closer to the action in LK metro 

enjoy your trip 

yeah..page 10 is definitely showing its age (but if you like ladyboys,they have them as receptionists),I also don't like how dark the rooms get.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I personally like Page 10 overall my favorite place to stay because of the location. Things I like about the places is the huge shower and it's quiet. I was just there it is showing age but not if you stay in the Junior suite or 808 suite.

I have stayed at Page 10 and I had a friend stay at the Intimate hotel.  

Page 10 has a nice location and is starting to show its wear.  Internet was just ok.  Very small gym, but breakfast and lunch options were better than normal.

My buddy was not too happy with the Intimate hotel.  He mentioned the rooms were larger than normal, but it was even older than Page 10.

If these two are your only options, I would stay at Page 10.

I have stayed at Page 10 and I had a friend stay at the Intimate hotel.  
Page 10 has a nice location and is starting to show its wear.  Internet was just ok.  Very small gym, but breakfast and lunch options were better than normal.
My buddy was not too happy with the Intimate hotel.  He mentioned the rooms were larger than normal, but it was even older than Page 10.
If these two are your only options, I would stay at Page 10.
These two are not only the option i have open with any other hotel but same location and same budget.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've stayed in both, about six years ago. My choice would be Intimate for the following reasons:

• The beds at Page 10 are very hard, although I have read posts saying you can request they put a memory foam topper on the bed to soften it.
  • The food is better at Intimate. I tried having a burger at Page 10 and it wasn't ediable (tried twice)
  • Intimate has the better pool/pool area
  • Easy to get to LK Metro area, no need to cross second road. Of course other areas are easier to get to from Page 10.

Both are good, the only reason I wouldn't stay at Page 10 is the beds. Both had really good friendly staff.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive stayed three times at Page 10 but the rooms are definitely showing some signs of wear and tear. Rooms are a little larger than other hotels on Soi 10. Whether i would go back would depend on the price. Decent value at 1500 to 2000 baht per night but in early December i was quoted 2500 baht + Not really worth that in my opinion

As much i like the location of Page10 i wouldnt stay there again,yes the rooms are good sized but overall its badly showing age,here again  couple of pics from december 2016 (i have already posted in another topic):

20161205_111748.thumb.jpg.789e72adb76fd25444fea080875d774e.jpg

20161205_114327.jpg

20161205_115153.jpg

20161205_113945.jpg

I've booked for a fortnight at the end of March, booking directly with the hotel scored me a rate of 1665 THB per night.  If there's wear and tear then it won't be too bad.  I do expect it to be better than that dump Bella Vista, I'm never going back there again.

• 4 weeks later...

I do not recommend Page 10 hotels. The hotel has a large bathroom. And asians are wary of this hotel. There are many thieves. I also stolen 15,000 baht in the safebox. This hotel is a hotel of thieves. It is not my own thing that I was stolen.

The balconies at Intimate are tiny, you cant step out on to them. hotel was ok but that was a deal breaker for me. 

Intimate hotel is OK, but dated. Stayed there in December. If you can get it for 2,500 baht a night then it's a good deal, otherwise look elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

The balconies at Intimate are tiny, you cant step out on to them. Hotel was ok but that was a deal breaker for me. 

Of course you can Sir not sure what loom you had but I was able to step out quite easy and often as that is where on smokes

Just now, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Of course you can Sir not sure what loom you had but I was able to step out quite easy and often as that is where on smokes

Until you see the size of my feet I suggest you withhold judgement on this please.:P

4 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

Until you see the size of my feet I suggest you withhold judgement on this please.:P

Are they similar to these ? 555

Seriously though the better room have a sort of double balcony easy to get out on it the rooms looking Avenue side are smaller but still can get out and puff away but agreed not the biggest compared to other hotels

20180124_131433.png

20180124_131546.png

Finally I booked Page 10 for first week and then 247 for rest of 3 days for my upcoming trip. Have found good deal on Agoda 1500 baht per night.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, js89 said:

Intimate hotel is OK, but dated. Stayed there in December. If you can get it for 2,500 baht a night then it's a good deal, otherwise look elsewhere.

I agree with JS89, Intimate's location worked out great, we stayed there also in December , workout facility is terrible, but Fitness 7 is literately 2 minute walk inside Avenue Shopping Mall 2nd road...........   

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2017 at 04:27, worldtraveler3 said:

I personally like Page 10 overall my favorite place to stay because of the location. Things I like about the places is the huge shower and it's quiet. I was just there it is showing age but not if you stay in the Junior suite or 808 suite.

did the junior suite have jacuzzi?  if yes, same size jacuzzi like in the 808?

9 hours ago, jeanbleu said:

did the junior suite have jacuzzi?  if yes, same size jacuzzi like in the 808?

That's a Jacuzzi i thought it was a bathtub  as i didn't use it but yes it's in both rooms 

Did anyone notice if there are tables and chairs on the balconies at Page 10? I'm one of those smoker types.

Testicles

Archived