IGNORED

Plush New Bar Soi Chaiyapoon

MalcolmT

Okay Guys,We reopened yesterday . Anny Bar soi chiayapoon  ( FB @AnnyBarpattaya  ) has changed so much , only the sign is the same.

After renovation we are now a very modern , plush bar.twice the size of before .We have an outside seating area,.Inside we have barstools at tables .also a large comfortable lounge area.( still waiting on delivery of most the lounge furniture )both areas are air conditioned. Our girls are now wearing different themed uniforms, which will be  changed daily. Our prices remain as before.

Thanks to all who liked and supported the old Anny bar.Welcome to old and new customers.bargame.jpgbar.jpgcash.jpgda seat.jpg

a few pics, as i don't think my words can adequately  describe the Bar.

Looks good but what about bf? That was the biggest problem with the “old” bar.

beers prices i could care less about but 800bf was a bit too much

33 minutes ago, ant said:

A bit ????  About 500 bt too much

18 hours ago, ant said:

no change in prices,ST barfine is 350 for room with shower ,not a curtained  partition as many establishments on the soi, girls charge the same here as other places .LT barfine is from 800 to 350 depending on time of day

17 hours ago, Thamesbank said:

A bit ????  About 500 bt too much

its 350 for short time same as other establishments on the soi,only we provide a room with shower ,instead of  a curtained partition.girls charge the same for their services. 

18 hours ago, SirL said:

Malcolm,

It would be interesting to hear your response to the points made in post #45 (the entry for Mon 16th Oct) on http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/317618-kedron-slick-70th-trip-wish-list/?page=2

going by the pics it appears the poster  has confused  Anny Bar with Blue bar.the farm fresh girl he  barfined for 3 days,used to work old Anny,  went to Blue when it opened ,she came back to New Anny when we opened, a couple of days ago,thats her in the pic sitting alone on the couch. 

46 minutes ago, MalcolmT said:

no change in prices,ST barfine is 350 for room with shower ,not a curtained  partition as many establishments on the soi, girls charge the same here as other places .LT barfine is from 800 to 350 depending on time of day

Sweet, there was some confusion before about the lt/st rate.

not a fan of Soi6 but i like the poon, seems   Like theres a few wise heads that see this a a good alternative Soi6

best of luck ill no doubt be dropping in 

1 minute ago, ant said:

not a fan of Soi6 but i like the poon, seems   Like theres a few wise heads that see this a a good alternative Soi6

thanks pal

2 minutes ago, ant said:

going to be some nice bars here, blue next door is very nice, new anny looks even better,and  orange will be opening other side of  blue shortly .

1 hour ago, MalcolmT said:

going by the pics it appears the poster  has confused  Anny Bar with Blue bar.the farm fresh girl he  barfined for 3 days,used to work old Anny,  went to Blue when it opened ,she came back to New Anny when we opened, a couple of days ago,thats her in the pic sitting alone on the couch. 

But they're pretty much the same bar aren't they?  They're owned by the same owner(??) and next door to each other.

What about his points about the two bars' pricing, and the intentions on encouraging the girls to be barfined?  IMO the main business of this kind of bar is to facilitate girls and customers to barfine, and any bar that discourages that won't last long.  Do you think customers are visiting the bar just to drink with the girls in the bar?  Do you think the girls are working there just to be bought drinks?

Sorry but barfining  for ST or LT in Soi Chayapoon i never pay more than 300 baht....

can't imagine the rate for Christmas and NY..

Anyway good luck.

15 minutes ago, SirL said:

But they're pretty much the same bar aren't they?  They're owned by the same owner(??) and next door to each other.

What about his points about the two bars' pricing, and the intentions on encouraging the girls to be barfined?  IMO the main business of this kind of bar is to facilitate girls and customers to barfine, and any bar that discourages that won't last long.  Do you think customers are visiting the bar just to drink with the girls in the bar?  Do you think the girls are working there just to be bought drinks?

didnt see anything on 2 bars pricing ?enlighten me. yes both bars the same owner. girls charge 1000 st plus they get 100 off the bar. up to them what they charge guys LT.so thats where the money is. we do not discourage bar fining.its the bread and butter of establishments on the soi. we are not gogos where the girls get enough drinks to not need to bar fine.in fact they get cuts  from their salaries if they dont get enough bar fines in a month

most the massage parlors in the soi charge 350 st for a curtained partition.not a room with shower,as we do .the owner of the bar has 3 massage parlors on the soi and consulted with 8 others owners ,they all charge 350.

good look with the bargain hunting.

31 minutes ago, MalcolmT said:

most the massage parlors in the soi charge 350 st for a curtained partition.not a room with shower,as we do .the owner of the bar has 3 massage parlors on the soi and consulted with 8 others owners ,they all charge 350.

Bar looks good but I think you need to work on the PR a little bit tbh.

Its only up for this area as LK Metro is the only buzzing place i have seen recently, but its prices are increasing with its popularity. That's gotta rub off on the surrounding Soi's.

Good Luck MalcolmT if your girls are the business then the customers will pay the asking price. 

This area was always the stomping ground of the long stayers and cheap charlies, but the demographics are changing as more LDOP's visit LK and surrounding area. 

2 hours ago, MalcolmT said:

I understand you are tyrying to copy the Soi 6 bars and your prices are the same.

But in all my visits to the poon all massage places only charge me 200 baht.

It appears Annie Bar is following the gentleman club business model without but without the enclosed bar space. Prices are the same as Le Poste on Soi Lengkee, just around the block.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

19 hours ago, Tatanka said:

I understand you are tyrying to copy the soi 6 bars and your prices are the same.

i cant dispute what you say . but i have stated how we came to our prices.

19 hours ago, Tatanka said:

I understand you are tyrying to copy the soi 6 bars and your prices are the same.

5 hours ago, likeaking said:

It appears Annie Bar is following the gentleman club business model without but without the enclosed bar space. Prices are the same as Le Poste on Soi Lengkee, just around the block.

i cant comment on prices as i dont visit the mentioned bar.but have no reason to despite you. but no ,we are not following the gentleman's club  business plan.we are more influenced by Nightwish groups ,business practices. our bars are all going to be open fronted ,air conditioned , stylish and  a bit different. come have a look

Just now, MalcolmT said:

i cant comment on prices as i dont visit the mentioned bar.but have no reason to despite you. but no ,we are not following the gentleman's club  business plan.we are more influenced by Nightwish groups ,business practices. our bars are all going to be open fronted ,air conditioned , stylish and  a bit different. come have a look

despite = dispute 

20 hours ago, bobSL1 said:

Its only up for this area as LK Metro is the only buzzing place i have seen recently, but its prices are increasing with its popularity. That's gotta rub off on the surrounding Soi's.

Good Luck MalcolmT if your girls are the business then the customers will pay the asking price. 

This area was always the stomping ground of the long stayers and cheap charlies, but the demographics are changing as more LDOP's visit LK and surrounding area. 

thanks ,yes things are changing on the soi,  we are going to shortly have 3 nice modern ac bars on the soi.,and of course there is the den.

3 hours ago, MalcolmT said:

thanks ,yes things are changing on the soi,  we are going to shortly have 3 nice modern ac bars on the soi.,and of course there is the den.

It would be great if the city put in storm drains under the road like I noticed they are doing on Pattayaland  1.

14 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

It would be great if the city put in storm drains under the road like I noticed they are doing on Pattayakand  1.

there is plenty of scope for improvement on the soi lol

Archived