IGNORED

Plush New Bar Soi Chaiyapoon

MalcolmT

14 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

It would be great if the city put in storm drains under the road like I noticed they are doing on PattayaLand  1.

IIRC, Chaiyapoon is privately owned so it would have to be the owner of the land that invests in the drains rather than the city.

the girls are now being allowed to choose what they wear.2 days a week.freestyle.jpg so here is today's girls minus 2  bf. 

On 11/24/2017 at 16:17, MalcolmT said:

going by the pics it appears the poster  has confused  Anny Bar with Blue bar.the farm fresh girl he  barfined for 3 days,used to work old Anny,  went to Blue when it opened ,she came back to New Anny when we opened, a couple of days ago,thats her in the pic sitting alone on the couch. 

this girl da is incredibly sweet ;took her lt  and funilly after the deed she became ill and had to leave---

oh well-i liked her so much a couple of days later i tried again ;at 6am her alarm went off and said she had to go to wash her clothes so no morning session again

lovely girl -great attitude  but guys beware this one cheats you on time and expectations

with the BF s being so high you dont want the girl to short time and shortchange you it makes the sessions more expensive than anywhere on the soi

200bt in almost every massage for onsite and 300 for lt offsite

plenty of options ,and also now many massage shops selling beers at considerably cheaper prices-

your choice guys 

On 11/30/2017 at 11:44, karandy said:

this girl da is incredibly sweet ;took her lt  and funilly after the deed she became ill and had to leave---

oh well-i liked her so much a couple of days later i tried again ;at 6am her alarm went off and said she had to go to wash her clothes so no morning session again

lovely girl -great attitude  but guys beware this one cheats you on time and expectations

with the BF s being so high you dont want the girl to short time and shortchange you it makes the sessions more expensive than anywhere on the soi

200bt in almost every massage for onsite and 300 for lt offsite

plenty of options ,and also now many massage shops selling beers at considerably cheaper prices-

your choice guys 

sorry for your disappointment in the lovely girl with great attitude.

ours is a very nice ac bar with great decor. so some of our prices as you would expect are more  than  massage parlors. st is 350 bf for a ac room with shower. many massage parlors are charging the same for a curtained partition.i belive the1000 baht the girls ask is in keeping with other places on the soi.

27 minutes ago, MalcolmT said:

ours is a very nice ac bar with great decor. so some of our prices as you would expect are more  than  massage parlors. st is 350 bf for a ac room with shower. many massage parlors are charging the same for a curtained partition.i belive the1000 baht the girls ask is in keeping with other places on the soi.

thanks for your reply malcolm

its not the st price that is the sting it is the 800bt long time

300 bt is the norm on the soi short and or long

I thought Chaiyapoon-type massage girls worked very flexible self-determined freelance hours, so assuming you've got to know a girl via a ST/massage or two and got her Line, the overnight sort of LT was essentially BF-optional.

12 hours ago, karandy said:

thanks for your reply malcolm

its not the st price that is the sting it is the 800bt long time

300 bt is the norm on the soi short and or long

I do not understand the logic in opening any bar here and making it the most expensive in the location,especially in soi Chayapoon.......money down the drain springs to mind  :Crazy1:

I feel justified in making this statement after four years living close to the `poon and knowing the prices in the other bars.

I wish Malcom the best of luck.....my goodness he will need it,I pass by often and will continue to do so....800 baht BF :NoNo3:

On 01/12/2017 at 22:26, petermik said:

I do not understand the logic in opening any bar here and making it the most expensive in the location,especially in soi Chayapoon.......money down the drain springs to mind  :Crazy1:

I feel justified in making this statement after four years living close to the `poon and knowing the prices in the other bars.

I wish Malcom the best of luck.....my goodness he will need it,I pass by often and will continue to do so....800 baht BF :NoNo3:

If folks can LT the girls for 300b or the girls themselves early in the day, how many girls you think they'll have in the bar early evening afternoons? 

Good luck getting an A Grade massage girl to leave early, I see the requirement for such a policy in a bar. 

Its already mentioned the bar fine is reduced later, Soi 6 style format.

massage parlours and Soi 6 style bars near LK, it's sounds like a dream to me 555

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 21:57, HowieD said:

If folks can LT the girls for 300b or the girls themselves early in the day, how many girls you think they'll have in the bar early evening afternoons? 

Good luck getting an A Grade massage girl to leave early, I see the requirement for such a policy in a bar. 

Its already mentioned the bar fine is reduced later, Soi 6 style format.

massage parlours and Soi 6 style bars near LK, it's sounds like a dream to me 555

there are plenty of girls to go around -even if a huge 50% were BFd-there would still be tooooo many to go around

there is a very great over supply of ladies in the soi,many dont get a customer in a week or longer!

the BF if im correct doesnt go down until 11pm? then only to 600bt?

if im correct 90% of all other bars and massage ladies can be taken LT at any time of day for around 300bt so why pay extra

however its your money your choice up to you,but i know which side of my bread is buttered

enjoy the ladies from where ever you choose

Personally I'd never LT a girl without having STed her before.  If I have STed her before, then if that went well I'd take her Line details to contact her directly.  If the girl is working on a FL basis (which AIUI is almost all of the massage girls but not the Anny/Blue bar girls) then if you're contacting her by Line for a session for say the next day and she likes you, any LT BF is pretty much optional.  So that's to say that LT BFs of 'poon massage girls are optional, but LT BFs of Anny/Blue girls are B800 or so.

Seems to me that massage girls taken back to your room are a much better deal than Anny/Blue girls.  Anny and Blue have to match the prices of the next door massage shops, not the prices in Soi 6.

On 12/2/2017 at 15:57, HowieD said:

Problem easily sorted for Anny/Blue - recruit more girls.  There are loads of underemployed girls around soi 'poon.

• 1 month later...
On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 18:00, MalcolmT said:

most the massage parlors in the soi charge 350 st for a curtained partition.not a room with shower,as we do .the owner of the bar has 3 massage parlors on the soi and consulted with 8 others owners ,they all charge 350.

good look with the bargain hunting.

The owner is that you or somebody else?

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 13:52, karandy said:

there are plenty of girls to go around -even if a huge 50% were BFd-there would still be tooooo many to go around

there is a very great over supply of ladies in the soi,many dont get a customer in a week or longer!

the BF if im correct doesnt go down until 11pm? then only to 600bt?

if im correct 90% of all other bars and massage ladies can be taken LT at any time of day for around 300bt so why pay extra

however its your money your choice up to you,but i know which side of my bread is buttered

enjoy the ladies from where ever you choose

11 p.m., that’ about closing time in that soi.

If we're talking Chaiyapoon, there a few that are 24-7. Not the best lookers but when you need it at 04:00 . . .

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Bar looks good 

will drop in for a few next time I'm down there.

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2017 at 17:55, MalcolmT said:

ours is a very nice ac bar with great decor. so some of our prices as you would expect are more  than  massage parlors. 

If you kept your prices the same as these other bars & stocked up with attractive ladies you would improve your take very quickly thus paying for your added expenses! Trying to charge excessive prices on this SOI will not work without massive incentives as it is a filthy potholed backstreet where sinkholes threaten to engulf you after a deluge! I suggest you get innovative & think of your potential customers instead of profit which will surely come later, simply being greedy will result in disaster!

Not done too much barfining from beer bars but on the occasions I have I've paid 300/400 LT for (IMO) much prettier girls. Many beer bars seem to struggle to make ends meet, I cant see why this bar would be any different. Good luck anyway.

• 1 month later...

walked by this past couple of days and the girls are desperate for customers,

one said she only get 3 drinks in 1 week and 1 ST ,and not a bad looker either.

why does the owner not promote on here -show the girls and their names ? free promotion ,you cant get better than that.

shame as this area is very central,and could be busy ,

8 hours ago, karandy said:

walked by this past couple of days and the girls are desperate for customers,

one said she only get 3 drinks in 1 week and 1 ST ,and not a bad looker either.

why does the owner not promote on here -show the girls and their names ? free promotion ,you cant get better than that.

shame as this area is very central,and could be busy ,

The owner of the bar is convinced by charging excessive prices for drinks and BF,s he has no need to promote anything as the punters will come flooding in.............:Laugh1:

4 hours ago, petermik said:

The owner of the bar is convinced by charging excessive prices for drinks and BF,s he has no need to promote anything as the punters will come flooding in.............:Laugh1:

good luck to him and the girls

its very very quiet in town now.

only time will test this theory.

with an attitude of head in the sand like the preverbial ostrich it may come sooner rather than later

Archived