IGNORED

Where at the airport to find the airport bus to Jomtien?

Encora

The first 2 minutes of this video shows you where in airport to purchase ticket.The bus has a couple of stops in Pattaya then finishes at bus station in Jomtien (Thappraya road )

http://airportpattayabus.com/V2/

I seem to recall that the later/last bus terminates at the North Pattaya bus station ? 

I caught it 11 days ago. They leave hourly on the hour up to 10pm cost 120B. This time I only had to wait one hour from 7 to 8pm. Wait times can get up to 3 hours in peak times at peak season December to February. A 50B "bribe" usually enables you to jump the queue and get on the next available bus

Gate 7/8 Level One .... 120 baht ... extra baggage 20 bt each . .. last bus departure 22.00 ( Won’t go to Jomtien , goes to North Pattaya bus station )  .. 

5 hours ago, jocky king said:

Gate 7/8 Level One .... 120 baht ... extra baggage 20 bt each . .. last bus departure 22.00 ( Won’t go to Jomtien , goes to North Pattaya bus station )  .. 

Yes according to their website the 2100 and 2200 bus only go as far as North Pattaya Bus Station.

Another thing ,  they don’t do pre booking online anymore , when collecting the luggage, go straight to the Pattaya bus desk at Gate 7/8 Level one to book a seat before going to shops , bank restaurant, etc , otherwise you might have to wait for another bus .  

Jomtien bus station do pre booking to Airport from Pattaya .  

53 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Another thing ,  they don’t do pre booking online anymore , when collecting the luggage, go straight to the Pattaya bus desk at Gate 7/8 Level one to book a seat before going to shops , bank restaurant, etc , otherwise you might have to wait for another bus .  

Jomtien bus station do pre booking to Airport from Pattaya .  

I've only used the Bell Travel service and you now have to book this in advance and it's 240 baht but get taken to the hotel for that.  Run every 2 hours.

I caught it 11 days ago. They leave hourly on the hour up to 10pm cost 120B. This time I only had to wait one hour from 7 to 8pm. Wait times can get up to 3 hours in peak times at peak season December to February. A 50B "bribe" usually enables you to jump the queue and get on the next available bus
Peak season they will usually add buses every half hour.

On 20/11/2017 at 11:21, biggles said:

I seem to recall that the later/last bus terminates at the North Pattaya bus station ? 

Correct. Never really understood why though. The website mentions "passenger safety" but I live near the Jomtien terminal and it seems safe enough to me. Maybe there were some problems in the past.

Archived