IGNORED

I love my new iPhone X

just hanging

21 hours ago, GlobalTraveler said:

Ask AIS store they are not availableuntil November 24th here. So you must have got yours from the USA. The quoted me 46000 TBH. I thought it was only US$1000

if you have an account with them, you can reserve one, and today is the first day you can do that.....good timing.   I set it all up but then just brought one from my guy at tukcom, but I paid big time for it, along with 4 other friends

4 minutes ago, chris2004 said:

You could get 2 real phones for that money like the Samsung S8+

you can get 6 Chinese ones that work really good, whats your point.  You have a Chevy and complain about mercedes pricing, even if you think there is not difference?

I always love these arguments.  You can get chicken at brunos for 1,000 baht nor 10 baht off the card, same chicken

21 minutes ago, just hanging said:

if you have an account with them, you can reserve one, and today is the first day you can do that.....good timing.   I set it all up but then just brought one from my guy at tukcom, but I paid big time for it, along with 4 other friends

will go there today...thanks

just like my iPhone not an android guy.Bought an android Phone as I needed two sim cards for my Abu Dhabi and a USA number hardly use it.

Archived