IGNORED

I love my new iPhone X

just hanging

It's one of the uglier phones in the photos I've seen. But I guess it could look better in person as these things sometimes do.

1 minute ago, yugot said:

It's one of the uglier phones in the photos I've seen. But I guess it could look better in person as these things sometimes do.

so pretty......555

49 minutes ago, Diggsy said:

hmm iPhone x in bars section....go home JH you're drunk!

Lol i will shift it.

this one will be interesting. The iphone vs android stuff seems to cause as many fall outs as free food and barfine prices :Whistle:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

people are sayN that some get their iPhone X's for free!!!  

I would love to have an iPhone X... for now, my Samsung Note 4 is still OK enough... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

3 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

people are sayN that some get their iPhone X's for free!!!  

:LMFAO:

6 hours ago, just hanging said:

my iphone is different

Yes, I thought that about mine, took it out of the box, switched it on, had a picture of a sick buffalo as the screen saver.

Just the same as all the rest!

really cant find any nice covers here yet, so I checked ebay and found some really cool ones.  My friend ordered one for himself and the other for his girls X.  pretty cool

and now just told me they will be in Amsterdam in july....hmmmm

RFA-QRKTR8ZC5NLGAu0rSJ4jMPsspGSN_hQtJ-Vwn-239Wi_Lz_G2B5mMga5_lmFYncUlY1P-h3_yREeX0ghfYrxebbXrc9LlY2PRiQudwjs4ta4ILRWSGE=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

ze5o0HtnEjAxa6Dilb_j-OO8pDeMEGRhvjz8uG3xCozvnsmmqymAUxvcdE8QBW5VuJJHbTeqhwulXgZyYOFzxh8BL0YOLSLUmWMClJQ5-7M_ZQbCVb-DJ-4=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

On 12/11/2017 at 07:05, just hanging said:

so pretty.......and expensive

Are they worth the money? Does it do much different than the earlier iPhones models?

i need a new phone and was considering getting one 

4 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Are they worth the money? Does it do much different than the earlier iPhones models?

i need a new phone and was considering getting one 

its a lot better but my iphone 7 did most of it.   If you got the cash then the X is the way to go, if not get the 7+, which will be a lot cheaper and almost as good

my 7 took some nice pictures but this one blows it away

my 7 took some nice pictures but this one blows it away

Shame we don't see any of the pictures. Feel free to Photoshop the faces so the girls can't be identified

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Shame we don't see any of the pictures. Feel free to Photoshop the faces so the girls can't be identified

I did on on the upstairs pics, one of my favorite pics I ever took.  Met up with her a few days later.   Showed me a screenshot of what I posted including my name and all. She said why did you post that picture. That was just one of the many many times, and I rarely show their faces.  shame, got thousands of pics and not down to posting pics like this, for safety.   I have been in a life threatening situation with a very nice picture her mom could post over the fireplace, if they had one.  Had another where my life was threatened.  Nah

IMG_6452.JPG

I did on on the upstairs pics, one of my favorite pics I ever took.  Met up with her a few days later.   Showed me a screenshot of what I posted including my name and all. She said why did you post that picture. That was just one of the many many times, and I rarely show their faces.  shame, got thousands of pics and not down to posting pics like this, for safety.   I have been in a life threatening situation with a very nice picture her mom could post over the fireplace, if they had one.  Had another where my life was threatened.  Nah
IMG_6452.thumb.JPG.be1bd90f7e608147875d2c6a4d5ddf99.JPG
Not the pussy I had in mind, but cute nonetheless

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
2 hours ago, just hanging said:
IMG_6452.thumb.JPG.be1bd90f7e608147875d2c6a4d5ddf99.JPG

Not the pussy I had in mind, but cute nonetheless

the only safe play for an expat....

On 11/13/2017 at 20:06, just hanging said:

my iphone is different

Will be out of date within 6 months, according to iphone who will soon be releasing 3 newer models shortly!

Just now, twicestung said:

Will be out of date within 6 months, according to iphone who will soon be releasing 3 newer models shortly!

I already have them on order 555

I think this one will be around for awhile.......... cool phone but not that much different than my 7.    the girls go nuts when i keep in on the table in front of me......they seem to know....amazing

3 hours ago, just hanging said:

IMG_6452.JPG

I would advice you to do some exorcism to your cat, somehow I think there is a little devil inside 555

42 minutes ago, just hanging said:

I already have them on order 555

I think this one will be around for awhile.......... cool phone but not that much different than my 7.    the girls go nuts when i keep in on the table in front of me......they seem to know....amazing

Ask AIS store they are not availableuntil November 24th here. So you must have got yours from the USA. The quoted me 46000 TBH. I thought it was only US$1000

21 hours ago, GlobalTraveler said:

Ask AIS store they are not availableuntil November 24th here. So you must have got yours from the USA. The quoted me 46000 TBH. I thought it was only US$1000

You could get 2 real phones for that money like the Samsung S8+

Archived