IGNORED

BKK Airport Hotel for a few hours?

HenryTO

I should land in BKK around midnight. I booked a Guesthouse in Pat, but if the plane is late I won't be able to check in before Reception will close. I hate the idea of booking a hotel just for a few hours, but if I have no other choice I will do it. Anybody can recommend a cheap hotel, easy to reach near BKK Airport?

About 15 minutes from the airport free minibus from airport and back to it.900-1000 baht.7/11 and Tesco lotus outside hotel for any snacks.Wi if included.I have used it quite a few times.Nice and clean.I don’t think an elevator there but minibus driver takes your cases to room no problem.

http://www.silvergoldgarden.com/

Why wouldn't you book 2 nights at the Nana hotel Nana Plaza?

Just 30 mins from the airport.

Never could understand the mad rush to Pattaya like it's going to disappear or something

Why don't you just go to Pattaya? Just stay in a short time hotel in Pattaya for a few hours only cost you a few hundred THB! You could get a girl to do a ST with you. Stay in a hotel close by BKK, you are not going to do anything!

14 hours ago, HenryTO said:

I should land in BKK around midnight. I booked a Guesthouse in Pat, but if the plane is late I won't be able to check in before Reception will close. I hate the idea of booking a hotel just for a few hours, but if I have no other choice I will do it. Anybody can recommend a cheap hotel, easy to reach near BKK Airport?

Why not book for the whole day and night in BKK then enjoy some mongering there before Patts ?

12 hours ago, mcfish said:

Never could understand the mad rush to Pattaya like it's going to disappear or something

"Just 30 mins from the airport."  How can that be unless the Royal Thai Airforce provide a Blackhawk to ferry you about ?

40 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

"Just 30 mins from the airport."  How can that be unless the Royal Thai Airforce provide a Blackhawk to ferry you about ?

Are you saying Nana is NOT just 30 min from the airport? My impression is about right but perhaps others have a better idea?

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, deano4598 said:

Are you saying Nana is NOT just 30 min from the airport? My impression is about right but perhaps others have a better idea?

1 hour ago, deano4598 said:

with a good run "about 30 mins" is a fair estimation......

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Book into Areca or Flipper Lodge for the first night and save yourself a heap of hassle.

You are staying for how long in Pattaya and they won,t organize somone to give you a key after hours ?! Woah.

Sounds like a very unhelpful guesthouse!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I advised the Guesthouse owner about my (very) late arrival but I was advised to book a hotel in BKK for the first night because nobody will be able to check me in if the flight will be delayed.

9 hours ago, matrix123 said:

Why don't you just go to Pattaya? Just stay in a short time hotel in Pattaya for a few hours only cost you a few hundred THB! You could get a girl to do a ST with you. Stay in a hotel close by BKK, you are not going to do anything!

I don't know any hotel where I can pay little money in Pattaya and spend just a few hours.

21 hours ago, mcfish said:

I am coming for less than 2 weeks. This is barely enough to absorb Pattaya experience. BKK would be the target for a future vacation.

56 minutes ago, HenryTO said:

I don't know any hotel where I can pay little money in Pattaya and spend just a few hours.

Just google "Pattaya Short time rooms" or "Pattaya short time hotels". You will find find somthing like that:

http://shorttimefun.com/listing/guide/short-time-hotels-in-pattaya

http://pattayaguide.org/short-time-rooms-in-pattaya

^^ This

................................................................................................................

On 11/11/2017 at 02:33, mcfish said:

Agree completely,always stay a couple of of nights in Nana before going to Pattaya.

Robw

On 11/11/2017 at 14:53, deano4598 said:

Whenever I played in BKK I always stayed in hotel Solo 1 Soi 6 (off Sukhumvit Rd) a short walk to Soi 4 Nana.  My Taxi usually took just over an hour to get there from Suvvy airport.

Whenever I played in BKK I always stayed in Hotel Solo 1 Soi 6 (off Sukhumvit Rd) a short walk to Soi 4 Nana.  My Taxi usually took just over an hour to get there from Suvvy airport.
When you say my taxi do you mean a regular driver? There is your problem he is avoiding the last few toll ways since he has a fixed price

In ten years 90% of regular taxis get me to lower Sukhumvit in 30 mins unless there is an accident or I land at max peak hour and then it's 45 mins, never 1 hour

where ever is your guesthouse, there would be an other one opened 24/7 nearby where youcan get a room for one night if your's is closed. will cost you less to take a room there instead of bkk near airport.

However, for customer, any guest house would arrange something whatever the time you are getting there. even if reception is closed.

14 minutes ago, mcfish said:

When you say my taxi do you mean a regular driver? There is your problem he is avoiding the last few toll ways since he has a fixed price

In ten years 90% of regular taxis get me to lower Sukhumvit in 30 mins unless there is an accident or I land at max peak hour and then it's 45 mins, never 1 hour

OK.

9 hours ago, jojomecanic said:

where ever is your guesthouse, there would be an other one opened 24/7 nearby where youcan get a room for one night if your's is closed. will cost you less to take a room there instead of bkk near airport.

However, for customer, any guest house would arrange something whatever the time you are getting there. even if reception is closed.

This one is not willing to do that.

Archived