IGNORED

Best Yorkshire Pudding in Pattaya

Where can I find a good Yorkshire Pudding in Pattaya?  Does such a thing even exist in LoS?

Unfortunately the best yorkshire pudding in Thailand is the one i make every Sunday and Wednesday at my home in Sisaket sorry.

Geoffrey Boycott or Michael Parkinson. If they visit.

Curious to see the feedback on this, as Yorkshire pudding is one of my favorite foods from my childhood (made by my English Grandma), and eating it always brings back fond memories.

I've been to the Sunday Roast at the Sportsman more times than I care to count, and I haven't had issues with theirs, but my Yorkshire experience/palate may not be as developed as others who get to eat them all of the time.

Because the Sunday roast at Sportsman is a buffet, I try to keep an eye out for when they bring out a fresh batch.  I actually stopped by one afternoon and was able to order them as a "side order."  Pretty cheap as I recall, but I don't see them on the menu they have available online, so maybe no longer an option.

luv2phuket, my grandma a real lancashire lady, taught me how to make a proper yorkie pudding. The recipe was so simple, a cup of flour, a cup of milk and a cup of eggs. salt to season. method, mix the eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt, then sieve the flour into the mix and blend until all smooth. one important thing the milk and eggs had to be at room temperature. then melt lard in a roasting tin until smoking hot, then the most important thing, keep the roasting tin in the oven, and pour the mixture into the tin. Then simple, leave to cook for 45 minutes. Result the best yorkie you have ever seen.

Just to add, i have never had a good yorkie in Pattaya or in Thailand.

On 03/11/2017 at 11:18, Jeffone said:

Where can I find a good Yorkshire Pudding in Pattaya?  Does such a thing even exist in LoS?

My mate Alex is the best Yorkshre pudding I've ever seen , but he is an a diet.

Try Valley View - next door to Green Valley Golf course. Owner is a Yorkshireman and you get real onion gravy (as he never stops telling us 555).

Two sizes - Standard and large. The one in the pic is the standard and you get 4 Yorkies (one is hidden in that pic), 4 meats (or your own choice) and 4 roasties.

20375814_1412418785507863_8538113160743952838_n.jpg

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The best YP  I have had in Pattaya is at Jemison's, with their Sunday Roast.

I then went back during the week and had their giant YP filled with mince and gravy-excellent.

Archived