Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is there a World Series thread?

Fire Bar Matt

Before the series started I predicted Dodgers in 6 with Kershaw the MVP.  I would prefer the Astros win but I'm not a fan of either team.  Tonight will be tense.  Whoever wins is a game away from a title.

'

Yes, looking forward to it. I'm no Dodgers fan either, Giants and A's are my teams.

Unfuckingbelievable !!!!

Well , one thing i can say is i watched history made.....

Never ever have seen a game like that.

Wow, these are two great teams going at it.  Astros were heroes pulling out game 5 as they did.  But now they go back to LA.  Both bullpens are severely wounded, starting pitchers staggering.  If I were a betting man, my virtual money would be on the underdog Dodgers to win two at home.  Astros are too happy in their own ballpark.

2 hours ago, thailien said:

Wow, these are two great teams going at it.  Astros were heroes pulling out game 5 as they did.  But now they go back to LA.  Both bullpens are severely wounded, starting pitchers staggering.  If I were a betting man, my virtual money would be on the underdog Dodgers to win two at home.  Astros are too happy in their own ballpark.

I'm taking the over 7.5 runs......Can the Dodgers get hold of Verlander? I think they can. 

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 23:06, Dr No said:

Yasiel Puig has got to be the most error prone major league player. How this guy gets a start is beyond me. So far in Game 3 I've seen him cost the Dodgers an out and a run. It must drive Dave Roberts mental !!!!!

Is he the one that stands at home plate and licks the bat between pitches?

This last game in Houston was something else, had to set a time record for a 10 inning game with all the pitcher changes.

Tonight, "go Astros" and finish it up in LA.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

How long will Darvish last on the mound tonight?

4 minutes ago, matta said:

How long will Darvish last on the mound tonight?

I won't be shocked to see him last 6 innings.  But I do know when he will come out.  The exact second the Dodgers think he has lost his stuff and not one batter more.  It isn't like the have to plan for another game anytime soon.  :P

On 28 October 2017 at 10:33, Dr No said:

I can't see a World Seties thread and to be honest I'm a little surprised there isn't one (too lazy to search). 

I'm a long time AA's fan so part of me kind of want the Dodgers to win but TBH another part would be more than happy to see the long suffering Astro's win this year. 

Game 2 was pretty awesome, watching Game 3 now. 

Well this thread will do. Sports section is pretty small tbh.

moved this to the correct section. 

Shall I change the thread title?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

^ No need......it's game 7 today.

McCullers has never pitched at Dodger Stadium before.... I like Dodgers today but Astros have to feel good about facing Darvish.

Finally got a chance to watch the last 2 games. Game 6 was amazing, Game 7 pretty good. 

Happy for the Astro's to get their first WS title 

Archived