Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

whitehouse condotel

twicestung

On 10/7/2017 at 18:40, twicestung said:

Your correct seems to get very good reviews on all booking sites. Really more than I wanted to pay but getting older & spend more time in room nowadays. Have stayed around Soi Boocow for last 10+ years & finally got bored to tears with the area so decided to try the Soi 13 for a change. Seems to have everything on the doorstep so worth a few bob more to me!

lol twicestung, I've stayed at the Whitehouse last four trips, so I was looking at the Soi Buakhao area for my upcoming December trip ...for a change!

But, here's my pros / cons with the Whitehouse.

Pros:

• Location - close to beach road and the avenue shops across 2nd road.
  • Double glazed windows helps with noise.
  • No tourist groups.
  • Great channel lineup to include many sports channels on Sat TV. (yeah we don't go to Pattaya to watch TV, but then, you can't bump uglies all day long either).
  • 3 massage parlors within 20 meters.
  • Two Starbucks within 100 meters.
  • Small pool, but nice view. 
  • Good Breakfast.
  • Small bar, but when raining one afternoon, came in very handy.
  • Great management, good staff.
  • 122 meters to Hooters 
  • Close Sois 13/1 and 13/2 full of massage parlors

Cons:

• Crossing 2nd Road, not a major deal, just a deal.
  • Cost - 1600bt for a small superior more than Buakhao area...your deluxe is a bit more pricey but very nice room.

Good Luck!

Kid

On 12/3/2017 at 15:07, kidrock61 said:

lol twicestung, I've stayed at the Whitehouse last four trips, so I was looking at the Soi Buakhao area for my upcoming December trip ...for a change!

But, here's my pros / cons with the Whitehouse.

Pros:

• Location - close to beach road and the avenue shops across 2nd road.
  • Double glazed windows helps with noise.
  • No tourist groups.
  • Great channel lineup to include many sports channels on Sat TV. (yeah we don't go to Pattaya to watch TV, but then, you can't bump uglies all day long either).
  • 3 massage parlors within 20 meters.
  • Two Starbucks within 100 meters.
  • Small pool, but nice view. 
  • Good Breakfast.
  • Small bar, but when raining one afternoon, came in very handy.
  • Great management, good staff.
  • 122 meters to Hooters 
  • Close Sois 13/1 and 13/2 full of massage parlors

Cons:

• Crossing 2nd Road, not a major deal, just a deal.
  • Cost - 1600bt for a small superior more than Buakhao area...your deluxe is a bit more pricey but very nice room.

Good Luck!

Kid

Agree with all your points, have now returned home, safe & sound after a truly great stay at Whitehouse. Paid 3,200 nightly for deluxe suite but since I am well past the age of gogo hopping nightly spend lots of time in room. Service was excellent on all fronts couldn't have been better & unlike the greedy LK group made no charge for a late check out.

Was disappointed with the soi 13 area both in the state of the 'Walkways' (being old & very fragile) & the gogo bars FULL of Sumo Wrestlers! For these reasons would not contemplate another stay, so looking again for May/June trip.

I have some good memory's of some Soi 13 massage girls but really whats up with some of the road work there. Some of those 13's look like a mine field especially after a rain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just stayed at the Whitehouse Condotel in a standard room at 1600 baht a night. Normal size room, good bathroom with walk-in shower. Clean room and with a soft, good bed. Small balcony facing a parking garage. Breakfast menu with fixed sets with a few choices, pretty small but you can order other breakfast at an additional cost.

Nice and gentle staff, and a very quiet environment. A small rooftop swimmingpool with towels provided.

Would I return? No doubt, at least at this price the Whitehouse Condotel is very attractive to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your review Tarpon. Everything was great for me expect soft bed. Like firm bed and this is usually standard everywhere else in Pattaya I have stayed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Archived