IGNORED

whitehouse condotel

twicestung

Just booked a 26 night stay here in a deluxe suite, anybody  have any report/opinions  about this place please? Good or bad all welcome.

Never stayed there, but the pics look good, seems to reasonably priced and has decent reviews on Tripadvisor.  However, I don't believe I've ever seen a review on PA (hint, hint).

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

1 hour ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

Never stayed there, but the pics look good, seems to reasonably priced and has decent reviews on Tripadvisor.  However, I don't believe I've ever seen a review on PA (hint, hint).

Your correct seems to get very good reviews on all booking sites. Really more than I wanted to pay but getting older & spend more time in room nowadays. Have stayed around Soi Boocow for last 10+ years & finally got bored to tears with the area so decided to try the Soi 13 for a change. Seems to have everything on the doorstep so worth a few bob more to me!

10 minutes ago, twicestung said:

Your correct seems to get very good reviews on all booking sites. Really more than I wanted to pay but getting older & spend more time in room nowadays. Have stayed around Soi Boocow for last 10+ years & finally got bored to tears with the area so decided to try the Soi 13 for a change. Seems to have everything on the doorstep so worth a few bob more to me!

I hear ya, I used to stay up on Soi 7 and 8, but also got bored with the area and tired of the noise that went on until 5am or so.  Now my go-to hotel is Sandy Springs on Soi 13, a couple of doors down from Whitehouse.  It's not the most elegant hotel, but it's more than adequate for my needs.  Been staying there for the last 4-5 trips.  If you like super quiet sois, Soi 13 is the one for you.  The only thing that can be a pain the ass is crossing 2nd road to get to the market at the Avenues.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

5 minutes ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

I hear ya, I used to stay up on Soi 7 and 8, but also got bored with the area and tired of the noise that went on until 5am or so.  Now my go-to hotel is Sandy Springs on Soi 13, a couple of doors down from Whitehouse.  It's not the most elegant hotel, but it's more than adequate for my needs.  Been staying there for the last 4-5 trips.  If you like super quiet sois, Soi 13 is the one for you.  The only thing that can be a pain the ass is crossing 2nd road to get to the market at the Avenues.

I also have a booking at Sandy Springs but after reading that the beds are rock hard & rooms don't even come with a kettle looks likely that it will be the Whitehouse this time. Pity as S.S. is far cheaper.

2 hours ago, barmatt said:

Great hotel. Location, quiet, excellent staff, good breakfast, close to everything and easy access to baht bus.

Agree, one of my go to hotels.

The Whitehouse Condotel used to be one of the most popular places with members. Indeed after Areca was probably the 2nd most booked.

i have no idea why it has rather faded in the mentions, probably due to hugely increased choice in the 3* market. Would be good to see some up to date experiences especially to see if they have maintained/upgraded as its at that age where many hotels here have gone downhill a bit.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I've booked and already paid for my stay at The Whitehouse condotel in January. Only one thing worries me. There is a review on Tripadvisor from August 27 that claims that the Whitehouse condotel now have a joiner fee in practice? Can anyone confirm?

That would be a huge disappointment to me...

23 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

I've booked and already paid for my stay at The Whitehouse Condotel in January. Only one thing worries me. There is a review on Tripadvisor from August 27 that claims that the Whitehouse Condotel now have a joiner fee in practice? Can anyone confirm?

That would be a huge disappointment to me...

I’ve not stayed there, just read about it on here.

I ‘think’ I registered somewhere in my little grey cells that they had a charge for second guest but first guest was free.

I may be mis-remembering 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I ‘think’ I registered somewhere in my little grey cells that they had a charge for second guest but first guest was free.
I may be mis-remembering 
I stayed there a few year ago first guest is free and was 500b for second guest was about 4 year ago so might have changed

Sent from my HUAWEI P8max using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, davidge said:

I may be mis-remembering 

From Tripadvisor:

When you check in they make you read their policy regarding joiners, so be prepared to pay extra if you bring in a "guest" who did not check in with you in the first place. The somewhat understandable purpose may be to discourage guests from bringing in visitors, so if that is what you plan to do you may prefer to stay at a different place as their are a lot of "visitor friendly" hotels in Pattaya."

5 hours ago, gazman said:

I think that the manager Jon is a forum member here, I don't recall his forum name though.

khunmoonoi

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2017 at 23:54, twicestung said:

Just booked a 26 night stay here in a deluxe suite, anybody  have any report/opinions  about this place please? Good or bad all welcome.

When is your stay?  Did you go already?  Did they charge you a joiner fee?  I'm interested in booking here but the fee is a deal killer.

I stayed at the whitehouse condotel a couple of years ago and indeed they do have a rejoiner fee if you bring two ladies back.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

36 minutes ago, JABL said:

I stayed at the Whitehouse Condotel a couple of years ago and indeed they do have a rejoiner fee if you bring two ladies back.

But no fee if it's only one?

6 minutes ago, bob1005 said:

But no fee if it's only one?

Correct, one lady, no fee. And if you bring one and she goes then get another, still no fee. 

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Awesome guys, I spent several hours going thru hotels for location cost and rating and Whitehouse checked the most boxes.  I'm 56 now and I don't think I have the stamina for a threesome any more!!!!

11 minutes ago, bob1005 said:

Awesome guys, I spent several hours going thru hotels for location cost and rating and Whitehouse checked the most boxes.  I'm 56 now and I don't think I have the stamina for a threesome any more!!!!

Bob, Whitehouse is a great hotel in a great spot. Manager Jonathon is a top guy despite being a Pom (joke) and runs a good operation. He is also a BM on here though he does not post much. Are you taking the superior room?

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 minute ago, deano4598 said:

Bob, Whitehouse is a great hotel in a great spot. Manager Jonathon is a top guy despite being a Pom (joke) and funs a good operation. He is also a BM on here though he does not post much. Are you taking the superior room?

Deano, yes, there's a great deal on the superior room for the time I'm looking to go.

Send you a PM

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I have no idea what the rooms are like or service.  I just live there in a condo.  I consider it a superior location and building in a lot of ways.  And I suspect the hotel side of it does a solid job.  Jon is a good guy as is For the Thai manager.  Only issue I see is if you plan to rent a car.  parking can get  tight in high season.

No complaints from my stay there. Great location as stated and the Sportsman is a rock throw away if you don’t want to venture far. Since it’s in the middle of the soi, the lower rooms have a balcony view of the parking garage and next building, so inquire about the balconies at the top if you want a view.

Archived