IGNORED

A question about TG entering Australia with return ticket

The Sly Fox

Tickets all booked now. Fly in early Dec, fly back to BKK 6 months later. And fly to Bali for a week in the middle. 

@simon46: no need for Airbnd as I own a city apartment in Perth. Oz day will be on my apartment balcony knocking down coldies and watching the fireworks. No need hire a car. Have a good friend who is a dealer. He'll organize a good 2nd hand car for me and will deliver it to me the day I arrive. And we'll be looking forward to some desert drives...:Chokdee:

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2017 at 10:40, Highlander said:

Agreed, they might let her on the flight but she will not be approved at Perth Airport and more than likely be put back on the same flight.

Not good for subsequent visa approvals to Australia and a refused entry stamp in your passport will raise red flags to go to other countries afterwards.

People think that immigration only see you when you land, but they will have red flagged her before she lands.

AA fly to Bali cheaply from Perth, and also Bali will be cheaper to live than Singapore so important to purchase in advance, Australian immigration are very strict.

Agree! although there's no requirement to have a return ticket when you arrive in Australia. However, officers at the border need to be satisfied that visitors, working holiday maker and temporary residents are intending to and have the means to depart Australia before their visa expires. While not a mandatory requirement, you may wish to carry a copy of your bank statement to demonstrate you have sufficient funds to purchase an airline ticket to depart Australia.

The Australian website https://www.border.gov.au/ or any third party site like this one https://www.travelvisaaustralia.com.au/en/visitor-visa/ have enough information to satisfy your query. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived