IGNORED

Steak and Company

To give Steak n Co some benefits in terms of pricing, I found these prices of Aussie beef in BKK in the Emquarter supermarket. These are per 100gram. Not exactly cheap.

Nice to see avocado on toast for breaky.

I'd like to see Aussie oysters added to your entree menu657ce2fd61f8f3011a7bb998346f957e.jpg041ec002bdaca4cef3dfb538b9e2219b.jpga4485e9261af081651f199f0252349e1.jpg

Sent from my HTC_U-3u using Tapatalk

ummm

Oyster suggestion. [emoji106]d7f68b84059ca883e2d34b65bf4bfe2b.jpg

ummm

On 29/12/2017 at 19:15, Swinga said:

Oyster suggestion. emoji106.pngd7f68b84059ca883e2d34b65bf4bfe2b.jpg

Thank you for the pictures & suggestions, we currently have Tasmanian Lobster tail on the menu. We tried selling oysters, Dutch Mussels, fresh Lemon Sole & Dover Sole in the restaurant periodically over the past 12 months and each time with little success. I guess adding it 'permanently' to the menu might help but I'd be throwing away a lot until I established a reputation for such products. I have pretty much decided with seafood unless I can keep in tanks and fresh it's not worth doing, come low season I'd like to make some improvements and perhaps we might be able to find room for some tanks as photo'ed at the Emporium. 

Thanks again for the pic's 

• 1 year later...

I visited Steak and Company to round out my recent trip.  I had a 250g Angus rib-eye with sauteed mushrooms and blue cheese sauce.  Plus a glass of their house red wine with the meal.

PMarRestaurants06.thumb.jpg.70f0b95bbab4569ea55d7f0711ef0d53.jpg

They bring out a couple rolls with butter in a basket while you wait.  I transferred the rolls to what an American would describe as a bread plate, and three different servers wanted to take the basket with the butter away as they didn't see the rolls in it lol. 

The steak was cooked perfectly medium rare, and not over seasoned so you can salt and/or pepper to your preference.  The blue cheese sauce was amazingly good.  I was disappointed when I ran out of things to dip in it.  The sauteed mushrooms were good, but I'll probably try a different side next time.

I arrived a little after 5pm, and they have a 20% discount before 6pm.  That is extremely good value for the quality of this meal.

I've eaten there several times.  The steaks were tasty!  Decent prices.  I didn't try any wine though, so I am unable to comment on that.  Good service, excellent venue - very clean, nice place.

I visited Steak & Co a few times last trip. Most recent trips I've visited multiple times for simplicity - very nice experience, good quality. I should've known to ask to see the cuts of steak before ordering, but the smaller sized steaks are not as thick (duh!??) and I am very partial to a thick cut. As @tko stated, the blue cheese sauce is great to dip in, asparagus is a perfect complement. I enjoyed the Wagyu cuts but don't have a very sophisticated palate so couldn't rate the difference or quality. The beef carpaccio stood out, and that is something I try at different restaurants. The apple and berry crumble were awesome, I'd do again even at the expense of not being able to move around much afterwards.

For me it is a great way to relax at night in Pattaya - service and setting is upscale but relaxed, food is high quality, etc - a great change from my Soi 6 missions. I'd qualify by saying I've been to steakhouses in America which I'd rate better experiences, but Steak & Co is one of my favorite places to chill and reflect in Pattaya...

IMG-2720.JPG

IMG-2721.JPG

IMG-2722.JPG

IMG-2732.JPG

IMG-2733.JPG

IMG-2734.JPG

IMG-2735.JPG

On 10/03/2019 at 16:03, kahuna1 said:

As @tko stated, the blue cheese sauce is great to dip in, asparagus is a perfect complement. 

IMG-2720.JPG

Asparagus it is next trip.  Thanks for the tip!

On 12/03/2019 at 04:59, tko said:

Asparagus it is next trip.  Thanks for the tip!

The ladies will appreciate your choice :)

Archived