IGNORED

Kiss Food & Drink on 2nd Road

Evil Penevil

I prefer not to eat here. 2 times out of 3 visits I got sick from the food. 
Though to be fair, you can just as easily get sick from the wrong food cart or other restaurant. 
Not had any issues with tin cup so far. 

I have always found the food and prices very reasonable at Kiss. I don't eat there much because i hate being constantly bothered by the vendors as i'm eating

Went there couple of times on my 2nd trip in June. Didn't like the food at all. Will not be going back in Oct. So many better places.

It really seems to raise a few hackles this place doesnt it.

I have eaten there maybe 20 times although not for several years now. Always thought it was fine, for what it was (for me) - decent, cheap and fast food - that said it was always 4 am and i was generally well pissed. Can't say i would "go for a meal" - it was kinda like the equivalent to the Kebab shop or Curry Van back home.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Fuck Kiss.

For or very reasonable prices, excellent service and good Thai food that Thai people eat, I recommend MaeSriRuen. 

The owner of this place really knows what they are doing. Very professional. Lots of noodle dishes, standards and a few specialties.

There is a new branch on Beach Rd. just south of Central Festival and the original on Pattaya Klang about 4 doors east of 3rd Rd. (With excellent parking behind)

I don't recommend going on a Sunday as there usually a full house and a lineup of customers waiting to be seated. 

Its in a good location and convenient as it never closes but the food is not good its not the worst but like others I would not go there sober...

I've eaten here twice.

First time was pretty awful....grumpy service and lousy food.

In view of its popularity I assumed maybe it was an off day so I gave it a second chance around a year later...just as bad.

That was about 5 years ago. I've swerved it ever since.

Lee Diner....just down Soi Diana across from Areca Lodge main entrance. Pretty sure it is still open 24/7.   Decent food and pretty good pizza , a nice alternative to Kiss slop or a mystery meat kebob  .

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Took Lae Dee next to the Foodland underneath Royal Garden Plaza on Beach Road is also open 24/7.  The prices are on the same level as Kiss, but the food is better (although not great) and it's indoors with AC. No hawkers.

Other possibilities for wee hours' dining are PakBungLoyFah on 2nd Road across from Soi 15;  Marine Seafood on Soi Marine (aka Soi Lucky Star) just off WS;  Fra Pattaya on the dog-leg section of BR near the north entrance to NS;  the all-night pop-up eateries on Pattaya Tai;  and the food stalls on Pattaya Klang between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao.  All are better  than Kiss.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

13 hours ago, soi16 said:

Foodland, no beer between 14.00-17.00

and 23.00-11.00 if you want the last one.

Foodland=food,not beer :Crazy1:

59c5065ab60a0_augtrip6059_800x395.jpg.14f8058db1915f848e8856691422d917.jpgbeen there more years than most visitors have been coming

the sign used to look like this

59c504788b015_augtrip6040_800x600.jpg.1e514add06487a3a714d7deee53f96ac.jpg

they gained an S in the new sign

Whatever about the food, the toilet setup doesn't indicate great minds are at work

IMG_20170926_033829.jpg

Archived