IGNORED

Gregs Kitchen

The bacon on cheese on toast is awesome even if it is 150bht,they used to deliver to Soi Six corner bar but stopped for some reason

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

gregs is a great place to eat the food as always been first class been eating there over 20 years and never had a bad meal.a little pricey but i dont mind paying for good food.

We went once for breakfast. Never returned. Overpriced for what it is, and agree on the owners attitude, came across as jaded... A few too many years in the trade and lost all appetite for it.

I've met Greg the owner. He came out from the kitchen to chat with us. He was very polite and a very nice host for us.

A bit expensive, but the food was good.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Why so (apparently) expensive when not in an ideal tourist location? A little more competitively priced and maybe more customers/revenue? It's good food by all accounts.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

gregs is a great place to eat the food as always been first class been eating there over 20 years and never had a bad meal.a little pricey but i dont mind paying for good food.

:001_Thank_You5: Somehow i don't think you have been eating there over 20 years and never had a bad meal.a little pricey but i dont mind paying for good food.

he has only been there at least 12 years as greg was head chef down on Soi Six at the sportsman owned by a great capt by the name off Ron they also have a restaurant same name on soi 13 i believe great food and a great quiz on Thursdays

cheers Chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've met Greg the owner. He came out from the kitchen to chat with us. He was very polite and a very nice host for us.

A bit expensive, but the food was good.

I met Greg last night and he wanted me to tell everyone "His Restaurant is now open 24 Hours a day."

So If there is anybody out there who has just robbed a Bank and fancys a bite to eat at 4-00 in the morning - you now know where to go.

I met Greg last night and he wanted me to tell everyone "His Restaurant is now open 24 Hours a day."

So If there is anybody out there who has just robbed a Bank and fancys a bite to eat at 4-00 in the morning - you now know where to go.

:001_Thank_You5: Do you have to rob a bank or can you just go in at 0400 for a bite to eat or will it be full of bank robbers.Thanks mike see you soon bud

cheers chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tropical berts almost opposite is better and cheaper, i go there for a wicked full english breakfast almost every day. i love thai food but i like to start the day with plenty of grease