Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VT6 Dancewatcher

twicestung

Just booked room 27/1055 through honeys

27 nights ,with electricity,water,Internet,cable,and cleaned once a week

All up,40500 baht

They worked out 10000 baht cheaper than dance watchers,plus I would have paid extra for water,and electricity 

Anyone stayed in room 27/1055 ,it looks good from photos

Its a corner condo,with views ,walking street side,it’s on the corner of the building on the pool end

Any info on anyone that has had this room,would be great

Cheers

Tigers 2017 premiers 

5 hours ago, Davo231 said:

All up,40500 baht

They worked out 10000 baht cheaper than dance watchers,plus I would have paid extra for water,and electricity 

Its a corner condo,with views ,walking street side,it’s on the corner of the building on the pool end

Cheers

http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/271055-walking-street-side/

FYI not a corner condo... It's a 48 square meter studio unit in the middle, close to elevator lobby

The corner units are all 1 bedroom and significantly more expensive

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

2 hours ago, Davo231 said:

All up,40500 baht

Cheers

With Dancewatchers I don't think you'd be paying for electric and water either, that only kicks in on monthly rentals as far as I know.

But for sure Honey's rooms in general are cheaper than Dancewatchers. Be interesting to hear your opinion on the room once you've stayed there.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

6 hours ago, localguy said:

http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/271055-walking-street-side/

FYI not a corner condo... It's a 48 square meter studio unit in the middle, close to elevator lobby

The corner units are all 1 bedroom and significantly more expensive

I stayed in this room once about 3 years ago. It's actually slightly smaller than the standard 48sqm rooms, I'd say about .5m narrower in width which you can see if you look at the fire escape plans next to the lifts.

I've rented regularly from Honey for the last 5 years but I'm going to look for alternatives as I think her prices have gone to high, the level of service from her staff has gone down and the rooms I've had are in real need of some maintenance.

Paid the booking deposit,all was booked or so I thought

just got a email,saying they double booked the room

can I pick another rooom,,,,,wtf

i told them let the other person pick another room.  

Tigers 2017 premiers 

2 hours ago, Davo231 said:

And what did they say?

5 hours ago, Davo231 said:

Surprised at that, Honey's has a good rep for service, although never used them personally,

Pick a more expensive room and insist on the same price 5555

Hope it works out for you mate.

Cheers

The other guys booked first,,,fair enough

Had to change my booking,they gave me a list of available rooms for my 28 day stay 

Ended up with 16/586

its got a bar type thing on balcony,which I can set up my tripod  on for photos,

no discount, still 40500 for 28 days

Truth is,I was tossing up between this room,and the one I first picked

Anyone know of or stayed in this room

cheers

Tigers 2017 premiers 

35 minutes ago, Davo231 said:

The other guys booked first,,,fair enough

Had to change my booking,they gave me a list of available rooms for my 28 day stay 

Ended up with 16/586

its got a bar type thing on balcony,which I can set up my tripod  on for photos,

no discount, still 40500 for 28 days

Truth is,I was tossing up between this room,and the one I first picked

Anyone know of or stayed in this room

cheers

Glad it all worked out mate, enjoy the holiday.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

On my only visit to Pattaya to date I stayed in View Talay 6, in a room booked through Honey's Coffee House. Before I arrived I wondered if the weekly cleaning would be enough. Surprisingly, to me at least, it worked well. In between cleaning I could pop down to Honey's Laundry and exchange towels whenever I wanted.

As far as I know, Dancewatchers don't have a presence in the building. For anyone who knows, if you only book the weekly cleaning through Tik, is there a way to obtain extra towels from them when they are needed without booking more frequent cleaning?

I did ask Tik directly however I only received a vague answer.

13 hours ago, SamSpudz said:

On my only visit to Pattaya to date I stayed in View Talay 6, in a room booked through Honey's Coffee House. Before I arrived I wondered if the weekly cleaning would be enough. Surprisingly, to me at least, it worked well. In between cleaning I could pop down to Honey's Laundry and exchange towels whenever I wanted.

As far as I know, Dancewatchers don't have a presence in the building. For anyone who knows, if you only book the weekly cleaning through Tik, is there a way to obtain extra towels from them when they are needed without booking more frequent cleaning?

I agree that daily cleaning can be a bit much, but towels are needed. 

Yes, Dancewatchers does have a presence in VT6 since they almost always have at least a few units rented out there that need cleaning as well as checkin/outs.  Though they are based out of VT-2, I see them quite often in VT6 and have been able to ask for things on the spot or for the next day.  Emailing Tik...she is almost annoying too quick to respond and has always taken care of any of my needs instantly.  That said, I find it easier to just buy or bring a couple extra towels (street cart vendors always have them, also Mikes mall and all inexpensive) and get the once weekly cleaning and owels go in my own laundry.  Just quicker and easier IMO.  When I leave, unwanted towels that cost me a whopping 300-600 baht pending how many can easily be left behind for staff. 

14 hours ago, SamSpudz said:

I've yet to stay in a DW condo that didn't have at least 6 towels, surely that would be enough with 3 laundries downstairs?

Cheers

i have stayed in several dw rooms ,there is at least ten towels in my room how many towels do you need for a week

3 hours ago, T-T-T said:

I have booked through honey this time does seem you get a better deal 

Better price yes, but think you'll find in general the rooms are in poorer condition. Get what you pay for sometimes.

Cheers

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 23:25, Evilfriar said:

I've yet to stay in a DW condo that didn't have at least 6 towels, surely that would be enough with 3 laundries downstairs?

19 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Better price yes, but think you'll find in general the rooms are in poorer condition. Get what you pay for sometimes.

Hey-whaddaya know, the Evilfriar and I agree on something.   Kidding, Bro, hope you are doing well, friar.  :HowAreYou1:

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like there would be an ample supply of towels. It's a shame though that after asking Tik several times, I had to rely on getting the answer here.

Pattaya Addicts 1-0 Dancewatchers

24 minutes ago, SamSpudz said:

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like there would be an ample supply of towels. It's a shame though that after asking Tik several times, I had to rely on getting the answer here.

Pattaya Addicts 1-0 Dancewatchers

I think they get a lot of time wasters so if they feel like you're not serious about booking then they'll ignore your questions.

3 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I think they get a lot of time wasters so if they feel like you're not serious about booking then they'll ignore your questions.

The thing is I've just booked trips 2 and 3 with Honeys. Had Tik responded to me with decent information then I may have gone with Dancewatchers. They obviously don't need my custom.

7 hours ago, SamSpudz said:

The thing is I've just booked trips 2 and 3 with Honeys. Had Tik responded to me with decent information then I may have gone with Dancewatchers. They obviously don't need my custom.

Yeah I got the same impression as well especially since I booked their cheapest condo and didn't spring for any of the additional services.

I stayed in a Dancewatcher unit in December. I believe in my unit there were 6 bath towels and the same number of hand towels, wash cloths. I had cleaning in Monday Wednesday and Friday. If you are bringing girls back, probably not enough towels for a week but as mentioned numerous laundries on first floor, also a self service washing machine. 

I did text Tik once for a non emergency matter, got a very fast reply. I have booked same unit for this December

Archived