IGNORED

TREETOPS FOR SALE - 1 BEDROOM - Cheaper than developer price

Thep

Good luck to you guys,but for every successful story there are plenty of regrets.....been there,done that :Oops1:
Yeah i can quote a much better return from not investing in a Pattaya condo even with the exchange rate movements.

If i wanted to make money with property i would do it in my home country

On 8/23/2017 at 02:59, Thep said:

That is incorrect sir. 1 Bed Room at treetops condo is currently selling anywhere between 2.8-3.0 m.

So with this we are selling below the market value. 

That as you have to as no one will buy otherwise.besides a mug that got one in a shopping center while on holidays.

On 8/23/2017 at 02:53, scubascuba3 said:

My humble opinion after looking at 100s of condos online is these are 1m too much. Am i wrong?

No your not but someone that doesn't know the market value might pay but not a a PA bm

On 8/24/2017 at 00:34, Chiang mai Tony said:

Hardly .I sold my 36 sqm Condo ,one bedroom in Park lane ,Soi Wat Boon ,around 5 years ago for B1.45 M .This is in a far better location ,and its 5 years later .Is it value for money ? For me i would rather be further down the coast around Bang Saray ,away from the madness but not too far .

Thought you know better you say it your self below those days are over 5 years ago the market was ok the russians exchange rate was still ok http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=RUB&to=THB&view=10Y so i dont get the hardly part of your 1st  comment.

On 8/24/2017 at 00:45, Chiang mai Tony said:

I sold to a Russian ,and he also payed the agents fee .Those days are over lol

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

>>so i don't get the hardly part of your comment.<<

It was in regard to the poster saying that  3 Tops were B1M over valued .Yes on reflection he is probably right .Especially as at least one of these units are directly facing another block .

I have sympathy for any private buyer  selling a Condo in Pattaya today and just trying to get their money back .

Feel for OP, he is trying to sell Condo and he gets lots of comments about pros/cons of renting v buying, current state of the market etc.

Give the OP a break guys, if ya ain't interested just move on.

dont se the point of comparing to developers prices as they usally are unable to sell out aswell as priced from a completely different market in the past .

as some stated maybe 1.5 would be sellable , then again you can buy 2 small condos for that price on todays market .

corner room looks nice tho and beeing on bahtbus route its a good place to live .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Archived