IGNORED

Mayweather/ Mcgregor fight

bertik

Anyone know if this will be televised by Truevisions ?

17 hours ago, bertik said:

Anyone know if this will be televised by Truevisions ?

Workpoint TV Channel 23

Thnx bgtp

I think it should be on sometime between 8 and 10 AM and should be aired at the usual sports bars i.e. Retox .

On August 22, 2017 at 6:26 AM, bgtp said:

Workpoint TV Channel 23

The only channel not working in my hotel.  Oh well, was planning on going somewhere to watch anyways. 

Esit- Wait! Found a lower quality version. Nice. 

13 minutes ago, AlantheBuilder said:

Does anyone have a link to stream as im not home but will have a good signal on my phone ?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I second that.  Any live stream links?

i use streamhunter.tv,can be hit or miss though

19 hours ago, bertik said:

I think it should be on sometime between 8 and 10 AM and should be aired at the usual sports bars i.e. Retox .

?  It is being fought in Las Vegas, at suppose 8:30pm Saturday, that should put us around 10:30am Sunday here in Pattaya, correct? That being the case might have to contact Retox out on the Darkside to see if they will carry it?

On 25/08/2017 at 3:56 PM, Exiled said:

what time is the fight being shown here in Thailand, in Pattaya where would one go to watch?

It should be 2pm Sydney time so 11am Thai time is the intended start.

Am I the only one hoping for a double knockout?  They're both cockheads. 

8 hours ago, Nando9999 said:

It should be 2pm Sydney time so 11am Thai time is the intended start.

Am I the only one hoping for a double knockout?  They're both cockheads. 

Thanks went by Retox and spoke to the manager they are showing the fight and confirm based on Las Vegas time should be shown around 10:30am here, not sure if the undercards are going to start then or the actual fight between the two, either way have to get there a bit early since indication the place has already 6 tables reserved.

Knockout?  both will come out with lots of money.

I think what was the last pre-fight finished early with the ref stopping the fight in the 3rd round so i would think there is a fair chance the FIGHT will start about 10.30 am.

I am watching it on my Minix Box on HDPrimetv with SkySports BoxOffice. No buffering (Yet)

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

7 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

I think what was the last pre-fight finished early with the ref stopping the fight in the 3rd round so i would think there is a fair chance the FIGHT will start about 10.30 am.

I am watching it on my Minix Box on HDPrimetv with SkySports BoxOffice. No buffering (Yet)

My mistake. They are about to start another fight.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

True TV Channel 23 was showing the preliminary fights. Currently showing Maywaether  reruns fights.

Hope they go back yo LIVE  for the fight.

It's SHOWTIME.

it's on sophon cable in my condo first channel...........thai

also on a sky sports 3 with english, channel 70 on my tv

Anyone have a link to a live steam?  I can't seem to get one that works.

The Peaky fucking Blinders in Mcgregors corner

I was very impressed  with McGregor's  performance as was the rest of the boxing community. He held his own up to the 9th round. But Money made true on his promise that the fight would not go the distance. He plummeted a tired McGregor in the 10th for a TKO. I thought this fight was going to be a joke, but it was far from it.  

Just now, DaoTalok said:

I was very impressed  with McGregor's  performance as was the rest of the boxing community. He held his own up to the 9th round. But Money made true on his promise that the fight would not go the distance. He plummeted a tired McGregor in the 10th for a TKO. I thought this fight was going to be a joke, but it was far from it.  

I agree, some of my current pro fighter frineds said boring or fixed but I though he did great.  I knew he would run out of steam though, too many rounds for him and floyed knew that and played it well, thats why he is undefeated

6 hours ago, DaoTalok said:

As a former pro-boxer I thought not a joke but a well staged theatrical performance. Did anyone notice the difference in the way Mayweather boxed compared to his recent fights. Didn't want it to look like he was earning his money too easily. Have done it myself.

6 hours ago, Insomniac said:

As a former pro-boxer I thought not a joke but a well staged theatrical performance. Did anyone notice the difference in the way Mayweather boxed compared to his recent fights. Didn't want it to look like he was earning his money too easily. Have done it myself.

Yes, I noticed his head was down a lot in the fight and not as much foot work as in the past as well as uncharacteristically going toe to toe more than I have seen. I had no idea what he was trying to pull off losing the first 3 rounds. Maybe Mayweather planned it all out and could have ended it earlier, but wanted to make sure the PPV audience got their money's worth?  Nevertheless, I was still more impressed with McGregor than I thought I would.

7 hours ago, DaoTalok said:

Yes, I noticed his head was down a lot in the fight and not as much foot work as in the past as well as uncharacteristically going toe to toe more than I have seen. I had no idea what he was trying to pull off losing the first 3 rounds. Maybe Mayweather planned it all out and could have ended it earlier, but wanted to make sure the PPV audience got their money's worth?  Nevertheless, I was still more impressed with McGregor than I thought I would.

Not impressed with McGregor's boxing skills here. When did you last see Mayweather continually walk someone down like that? He had no respect for McGregor's boxing ability/power, so he didn't need to box in his typically defensive style. He let McGregor tire himself out with mostly arm punches and misses in the first three rounds and then completely took over. McGregor was gassed after five. Maybe Mayweather could have ended it earlier and wanted to gave the fans a few more rounds for show, I don't know. It's also quite possible that he simply couldn't finish him that quickly. Remember, Mayweather's still small for a welter and hasn't knocked anyone out since moving above 140 (apart from Ortiz). McGregor was effectively a large jr middleweight. Everyone thinking he did well don't even know what they were watching. For those folks that were happy with it, that's great. I'm glad you enjoyed. For me, thank fuck this farce is over with.

Archived