Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bruno's Jomtien

That is a sad news especially for the Bruno’s regulars . I was there 3/4 times few years ago when I was staying at Pratumnak Hill . Excellent foods there including the best steak in the world for 2,000 bt . I was planning to go there maybe once a month when I going there on my retirement living soon .  A nice owner from Switzerland is a gem in providing the high quality foods menu .Will be sadly missed by everybody who have been there over the years . 

Always saddening to see a quality place leave the scene. I had many enjoyable meals there. To be honest his business seemed to be off based on my last few visits. I will make sure to stop in one more time. I guess it was about a year ago that Mata Hari closed. Two of my favorite higher end places closed in the last year.:sad:

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it may interest some BMs that Bruno’s are offering ‘50% discount net’ on all wine - either in house or to take out. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 5 months later...

Sad to hear that he closed the restaurant. I miss the excellent food and wine from Bruno's

Did he open something new?

20 minutes ago, Prinz said:

Sad to hear that he closed the restaurant. I miss the excellent food and wine from Bruno's

Did he open something new?

i think he is retired, according to FB anyway

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

On 26/08/2019 at 15:05, fostraswift said:

i think he is retired, according to FB anyway

Yes happily retired, still the owner of the building which has been rented out for a Chinese restaurant, shortly to open its doors

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Says it all about the future of Pattaya. Gone from a classy restaurant to a Chinese hot pot stand.

IMG_20190716_153439.jpg

Says it all about the future of Pattaya. Gone from a classy restaurant to a Chinese hot pot stand.
IMG_20190716_153439.thumb.jpg.bf357c12e05252e622a537055e68c94b.jpg

Pity because I’m sure a lot of people, myself included were hoping it might be a high end western style Chinese restaurant. If IBN can achieve a fine dine status with Indian cuisine then surely there was an opportunity for the new tenants of Bruno’s to do something similar with fine Chinese fare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a similar looking place to this opened further down Thappraya as well. Definitely a sign of things to come.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived