Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wok n Rok

just hanging

Chinese food is my favorite, sweet and sour chicken my favorite Chinese food.  Ordered last night, delivery right on time, big portions and very good.  Finally some Chinese in Pattaya

IMG_3747 copy.jpg

IMG_3751.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

IMG_3754.jpg

And Hong Kong style sweet and sour, my favorite

It looks good! Any idea if they deliver to North Pattaya?

57 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

It looks good! Any idea if they deliver to North Pattaya?

Yes they deliver to all of pattaya 

I have tried this place a few times, so far everything i have tried has been great.

I've just wet my undies with excitement.

Seriously I've been waiting for a proper Chinese chippy delivery place to open in Pattaya for ages. Them pictures look spot on and look exactly how Chinese food is in England.

My favourite dishes are Salt and Pepper chicken, Kung Po beef (unreal dish with cashew nuts added) and Crispy deep fried chilli beef! 

Hoping this place has it on the menu. 

Can you share a menu for us mate?

3 minutes ago, just hanging said:

Thanks fella. Seems as though they don't do salt and pepper chicken but salt and chilli would probably be similar (minus the green peppers) Glad to see they do Kung Po dishes and a good few other Uk style Chinese chippy meals. Well impressed with this place and the pictures of the food. Looks as good quality as my local in England. This place will come in handy for deliverys when I'm hungover in Pattaya. 

5 hours ago, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Thanks fella. Seems as though they don't do salt and pepper chicken but salt and chilli would probably be similar (minus the green peppers) Glad to see they do Kung Po dishes and a good few other Uk style Chinese chippy meals. Well impressed with this place and the pictures of the food. Looks as good quality as my local in England. This place will come in handy for deliverys when I'm hungover in Pattaya. 

She is a great cook but I believe she learned her trade in Scotland not England, good luck to them.

On 11/07/2017 at 8:16 PM, QUIM_SLAYER said:

I've just wet my undies with excitement.

Seriously I've been waiting for a proper Chinese chippy delivery place to open in Pattaya for ages.

Well, Wok n Rok have been serving that for ...... what, more than 5 years ?

Me & missus drove down tonight, found Apple bar but fucked if I could see W n R anywhere nearby???

Don't you have to look for London Pie Company?

Pickup only. No restaurant for Wok n Rok

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Best Chinese in town, funny thing is i didnt know they were still open because i used to order through door 2 door and havent seen them on there for a long time.. but its better this way to order direct and save all the extra fees.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

15 hours ago, davidge said:

Don't you have to look for London Pie Company?

Pickup only. No restaurant for Wok n Rok

I heard something about them moving to a place in or around the Rompho market beer bars but don't quote me on this. 

I think they will deliver to the bar next to Paragon gym......

7 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

I heard something about them moving to a place in or around the Rompho market beer bars but don't quote me on this. 

They did a one off buffet at a bar there as the bar is, apparently, offering their food as part of the menu.

I'm guessing it's the frozen meals they do heated up.

Still confused as to location. If it is at London Pie place, then its no where near Apple Bar, its near the railway crossing??

They are definitely at that bar in Rhompo.
The very front one facing 2nd road.
The bar that's attached to the gym.

Big signage on the front.. And menus available inside to eat.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Corner Bar???

Don't think they're doing the cooking there though. That's why I said it's probably their chilled/frozen meals heated up in the bar.

15 hours ago, jimboh said:

Still confused as to location. If it is at London Pie place, then its no where near Apple Bar, its near the railway crossing??

Go directly across from Apple bar then down towards the beach a few shops. It is a little one unit shuttered place. Don't be confused when you walk in and see the two 1000cc motorbikes in the front. She is in the back just in front of the kitchen

17 hours ago, davidge said:

Corner Bar???

Don't think they're doing the cooking there though. That's why I said it's probably their chilled/frozen meals heated up in the bar.

as far as I can tell, you order the food and wok and rok delivers it there, no frozen stuff.  I read where you can call up and order and pick it up there so makes sense

do they have any seating at all yet?

How can any business survive when no one knows where they are ? Seems they are all over Pattaya and nobody knows whether the stuff is reheated,frozen or cooked to order. A backstreet kitchen in the darkside with no customer service area does not fill me confidence. Methinks his staff problems are the least of his worries.

I for one would not sit down in a bar/restaurant, order a meal then have a motocy deliver it. I could stay in my condo and do that myself. And they wonder why they keep losing business.........

15 hours ago, just hanging said:

do they have any seating at all yet?

Last time i was there was about a month ago. There was no seating and didn't feel like any plans to put any. Just too small. Luckily given their reputation they can do pretty well on mostly delivery only, plus have an association with corner bar in rhompo market should help them keep going

Ouy cooks to order 100% no way freezing and reheating would taste like crap...Watched her many times cooking in her former stand on LK Metro.

Archived