IGNORED

Rompho market

On 28/06/2017 at 10:12, just hanging said:

over at the bars, on the side strip with all the restaurants, about halfway down, a new italian opened, good food and good prices.   Oregano.  they replaced marcos

tried seveal things already, all good.  pesto pizza last night

We tried Oregano last night. This is not high end Italian. It is also not bad and pretty inexpensive. They do a very good business. There were not many open tables at 6:30 on a Wednesday night. It is primarily al fresca, but there is a small air conditioned indoor side room as well. 

The menu is large and very broad. There must be 40 different pasta dishes, Pizza, Thai food, salads, and more. Service is decent despite being a little backed up do to the crowd size. One point of interest is that Google Maps shows it as being on the North road through the complex, when in fact it is on the South road. 

Will we go again? Probably, but not all that often as I have other Italian places that I like better, but Oregano is good for something quick and relatively inexpensive. Most of the pasta dishes are under 200 baht.

I ordered Pene and Meatballs. It was ok, but I would not repeat this particular item.

2091796123_Oregano-A.thumb.jpg.0a2c9e7e70b4ca7e45758fe6a7a0e823.jpg

The GF ordered a Seafood Salad. It looked very fresh.

511441061_Oregano-B.thumb.jpg.7d3b12d1f54c226c83feefd130fd7b80.jpg