IGNORED

Sandbar

just hanging

Stopped in for an early dinner with a lady friend and her sister a couple of weeks ago. Everything was good and the service was excellent. Again we were quite early due to other scheduling conflicts, so there was not much of a crowd at 5:30. Here are a few pics:

Snapper in Lemon Sauce, Spicy Talay Salad, and Smoked Salmon Salad. The Spicy Talay Salad was a little too pet for the person who ordered it (my lady friend's sister) who is Thai.

59e25f04a4c41_SandbarSnapperinLemonSauce.thumb.JPG.6b0ccad1750d2b1d2ffa50174aca6149.JPG

Sandbar Smoked Salmon Salad.JPG

Sandbar Spicy Talay Salad.JPG

8 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Stopped in for an early dinner with a lady friend and her sister a couple of weeks ago. Everything was good and the service was excellent. Again we were quite early due to other scheduling conflicts, so there was not much of a crowd at 5:30. Here are a few pics:

Snapper in Lemon Sauce, Spicy Talay Salad, and Smoked Salmon Salad. The Spicy Talay Salad was a little too pet for the person who ordered it (my lady friend's sister) who is Thai.

59e25f04a4c41_SandbarSnapperinLemonSauce.thumb.JPG.6b0ccad1750d2b1d2ffa50174aca6149.JPG

Sandbar Smoked Salmon Salad.JPG

Sandbar Spicy Talay Salad.JPG

I eat breakfast there in the mornings.  If you stayed till 7 you would have heard a nice band

9 hours ago, just hanging said:

I eat breakfast there in the mornings.  If you stayed till 7 you would have heard a nice band

Actually not. It was a Saturday. I think the band is Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday or something like that.

Archived