IGNORED

Nams Taxi question?

Archer4

Hi guys, I know a few here use Nam and some are in contact with her, but wanted to know if everything is OK with her as far as BMs know?

I have used her quite a few times and she has always been great and responds to emails very quickly, almost immediately. I'm due a pickup early tomorrow and as she requested I have reconfirmed with my hotel room number today, but have had no reply to two emails, which is very unlike her.

Does anyone know if there's a problem, as I'm getting concerned now and wondering if I should book another taxi as time is running short and I have no idea if she's still coming?

Thanks

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Archer4 said:

Hi guys, I know a few here use Nam and some are in contact with her, but wanted to know if everything is OK with her as far as BMs know?

I have used her quite a few times and she has always been great and responds to emails very quickly, almost immediately. I'm due a pickup early tomorrow and as she requested I have reconfirmed with my hotel room number today, but have had no reply to two emails, which is very unlike her.

Does anyone know if there's a problem, as I'm getting concerned now and wondering if I should book another taxi as time is running short and I have no idea if she's still coming?

Thanks

Contact BM Encora if you're worried 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Mate I don't use her but I think she gets the jist you've booked her taxi 

If not there spend a few extra Baht and jump in one 

All good guys, just this second got a reply and no problems.

Thanks for the replies :)

Redundant info on my part, but I communicated with her about some reservations today. I have made about 15 bookings with her and never had a problem. Made 4 more reservations today. I will gladly continue to spend a few more baht for this level of service.

Yup, I'm very happy with Nam, I was more worried I think that something may have happened to her, as her replies are normally almost instant.

Car arrived ahead of time as always and a very safe drive to the airport. I wouldn't use anyone else now :)

And thanks Encora

I mostly used Mr. T always was good but I might try Nam now...............

I used to use him too but 2 out of the last 3 bookings he or his driver have fucked up the bookings. One he didnt even have booked. Thats what happens when you become complacent, the service drops. I wont use him again, maybe l was unlucky...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, shonkyimp said:

I used to use him too but 2 out of the last 3 bookings he or his driver have fucked up the bookings. One he didnt even have booked. Thats what happens when you become complacent, the service drops. I wont use him again, maybe l was unlucky...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah ill give Nam a try next month, Used Mr. T last 10 times need a change.,   whatever don't use the ones you see in Pattayaon the streets,   shit used one to save $   ass hole was drunk and crashed    barley made my flight...

Archived