Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rear Facade of the Mike Mall

LarryDarrell

31 minutes ago, brooksie said:

There used to be a beer bar complex on that empty field,was ok for a while knocked it down about `92/3 i`m guessing, Saw my first fall out between bar girls in that complex one night,did not pull their punches either only lasted a minute or so,but everything was used stools bottles shoes ,wooded fencing.

Had a girl out of one called the Yellow river bar,the Thai lady  owner later showed me a hand gun in her bag/purse.......Ah the old days.555

A fair few years late but I had a BG I knew well show me a flick knife she had in her handbag for protection .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

A fair few years late but I had a BG I knew well show me a flick knife she had in her handbag for protection .

I`M guessing the gun was real,but whether it was loaded or not,don`t know. It may  well be quite common for girls now to carry something for protection after all when they get taken for first time they have no idea who their with or where their going . They take a risk every night,as do all working girls/women. The gun business was a shock and eye opener for me , being a Brit,but the town was a bit wilder then,although i have never had any issues or been threatened.

They really are sucking the life out of Pattaya [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The affordable, professional, reliable construction company.

https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com/

Modern City Mall, the non-aircon joint catering mostly to Thais these days with the tents out front facing Beach Road may have pre-dated Mike One?

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

I think someone mentioned they was pulling it down not sure might be wrong but that's why the Art and Tattoo shops have moved.

On the subject of art has anyone seen the guy who is Painting on the backs of dinning chairs all manner of sexual connotations. Quite novel but not the sort of things you'd have and invite your mother over for dinner.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 02:10, OmarB said:

I think the pool on roof is closed as well. Been mentioned in another sub section possible renovation as well

Correct closed for renovation for five weeks I was told. 

On 10/11/2017 at 12:59, Skalliwag said:

We were late getting into HongKong and missed our connector...

...Couldnt believe my eyes.36 hours earlier I was in one of the cleanest city's in the world

HK? Seriously?? Have you walked down any of the alleys there in the last 20 years?

Yes compared to Bangkok and KL at least you've got a chance of walking down the street without breaking an ankle, but it's not Singapore or Seoul.

16 hours ago, nzwolfgang said:

Yes unfortunate about the pool being out of action as we always used it couple days a week.   Will walk over there tomorrow see if I can get any updated information on reopening and post it here. It has already been closed quite some time it was mentioned at least a month ago elsewhere. Would imagine open in December but TIT as always

there is currently no access to mike shopping mall from second rd. neither is the cut down the side............what was art street open...........................

5a015912d07a0_nov6020(Custom).JPG.4003ab03e2069a368c0b2956b69f17b2.JPG

5a015926ad8a8_nov6021(Custom).JPG.4826f99b6d91ac8c78e30274eb5133f4.JPG

On 11/6/2017 at 10:51, nzwolfgang said:

Ok have just been into Mikes spoke to guard on 1st floor by lifts whose English was good. Pool could be out of action for up to 1 year because its part of the new hotel build. Definately not before autumn of 2018 anyway he said and wasnt sure if it will be open to public as before or only for hotel guests.

We are looking to move hotels at the moment so we can access pools as normal.

Anyone suggest "paid for" pool access in Central Pattaya  ??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived