IGNORED

Empire Bar Darkside

Jarrod2518

The Empire Bar is a new addition to the bars on Khaol Noi. Only opened a week or so. It is a closed bar not not locked. Quite large and well appointed. On my visit a bit short in ladies, both numbers and quality. They have some curtain off space, and a number of small dancing tables, though no dancers that I observed during my brief 2hr visit! However, it is the Darkside and changes daily. I hope it prospers and I will  certainly be back for more detailed research on services provided.   

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to check this place out but can't find Khaol Noi on google maps

I was in there about 10 days ago, chatting with a friendly girl, as she was trying to get me to BF her for either a ST or a LT I asked her about doing a ST in the curtained room she said "no, can not".  So for now it seems to be a "take-out only" kind of bar, no eating-in.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:51 AM, Alster2013 said:

I'd like to check this place out but can't find Khaol Noi on google maps

Up past black sheep bar opposite side of the road just past angels bar can't miss it black fronted bar used to be a kids nursery 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jimboh said:

Near Tropicals?

Just a bit further up Khao Noi - follow the road round to the left at the top and it is on the right after Angels. Odd looking small brick building so you can't see inside.

• 1 month later...

Called in last night. Cute girl I vaguely recognised came straight up to me. Asked if I remembered her and where did I meet her?

"Here?" I speculated.

"No" she replied "Blue Lagoon Bar, on Kho Chang!"

Small world, remembered her as a great pool player. She'd only been at the Empire for 2 days.

Asked her how she was liking it and she just screwed her face up.

I asked her this because I'd just come from Dao Bar where I'd met a couple of girls who had recently left the Empire. When I asked them why they'd left the Empire they said "Boss not treat us good". I don't know if they were referring to the owner or the mamasan, but the mamasan did seem like an ogre.

If everything I heard was true, I doubt if they'll have any decent girls working there soon.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, Darksider11 said:

Called in last night. Cute girl I vaguely recognised came straight up to me. Asked if I remembered her and where did I meet her?

"Here?" I speculated.

"No" she replied "Blue Lagoon Bar, on Kho Chang!"

Small world, remembered her as a great pool player. She'd only been at the Empire for 2 days.

Asked her how she was liking it and she just screwed her face up.

I asked her this because I'd just come from Dao Bar where I'd met a couple of girls who had recently left the Empire. When I asked them why they'd left the Empire they said "Boss not treat us good". I don't know if they were referring to the owner or the mamasan, but the mamasan did seem like an ogre.

If everything I heard was true, I doubt if they'll have any decent girls working there soon.

In Empire Bar the girls are not allowed to smoke (cigarettes) inside.

The owner/mamasan at Empire Bar is indeed meddling too much with the girls.

Same same with the new owner/mamasan at Black Pearl, previously White Oyster.

Those new owners/mamasans should learn to keep a low profile, in the background.

• 1 month later...

A problem at the Empire is parking if you are mob-handed in a car.

There is a bit of waste ground opposite that could take 3 or 4 cars, but staff at the next door place (may be a garage) have claimed that area as theirs, and it's apparent they don't like farangs.

The mamasan told us very abruptly that we had to move our car -- nowhere else to park so we all upped and went elsewhere

• 4 weeks later...

One of the best looking bars on the darkside ... unfortunately understaffed with questionable quality girls . 

Archived