IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Oh nice, I ordered from you guys via door 2 door quite awhile back, I thought the food was very good! I was sad to see when i no longer found it on Door 2 door but didnt realize you guys have your own delivery. Will def be ordering sometime soon.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

• 3 months later...

Friend passed this to me from Facebook:

Hi everybody,
my name is Ouy and I am the chef at Wok N Rok. Just to let you know Wok N Rok is now open at the Corner house bar and restaurant, Rhompo market Jomtein. We serve Chinese food 6 days a week (Not on Sundays) and open from 4pm until 11pm.
We had a soft opening two days ago and I've been extremely busy cooking for old and new customers.
I would like you to look at our new sit in and takeaway menu.
I have included all the old favourites and added some new dishes.
Just like to thank everybody on this food group for supporting me and ordering my food. I would love to see you at the Corner house to try my Chinese cooking straight from the wok, into your plate. We are using only imported beef now and I aim to bring you a quality of Western Chinese that Pattaya has never had.
It's no secret that I'm having a break, sometime in December, going on holiday to Ireland and looking to maybe relocate there!
But in the meantime the possibility of making a great business in Jomtein at the Corner House is my priority.
Thank you to Stuart and Petch the owners for believing in me and allowing me to do this.
Specials will resume very soon at the Corner house and I hope to see you there. Ouy xx

So, if anyone wants Wok n Rok food it sounds as if you’ve just got a couple of months to get it from Corner House.

5EF5B369-171C-4C04-AEB1-536804C263C4.jpeg.56e0bc13190770d905cfd07a283e6812.jpegA7391499-9726-42A5-A934-F44925B97CCE.jpeg.d1713835d3aa86d0144dea73c0b0c39c.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Will keep a eye on the thread, for the food reviews and for the entertainment value in the next chapter of the Saga.

New place again, saga or fairytale, what next? Ireland after 2 months.

"It's no secret that I'm having a break, sometime in December, going on holiday to Ireland and looking to maybe relocate there!
Thank you for visiting us!"

I would at least change the name long ago.

8 minutes ago, soi16 said:

New place again, saga or fairytale, what next?

What next?

The usual lack of staff and being totally unreliable.

Hope i am very much proved wrong but we will see.

Must believe she can make enough for an plane ticket in two months. 

Why work when she can live off the dole in Ireland. 

I thought I would try Wok and Rok last night,

I called the first phone number 0929694119 it wasn't connected or couldn't be reached, so I tried the second number 0616648790 and it just rang out, people seem to like the food if they can stay open long enough to serve it, it just seems too shambolic to be relied upon.

I went to W and R on Buakhao,was great.

Went back...he gone.

Went to go to the place on LK.....he gone.

Tried to order takeout last trip....he gone.

Unless they cook the fucking food in my room this trip.....I'm out.

her last try was good, shame it stopped.  delivery good and the food was excellent.  will give it a try, I would like to to tonight but doubt they will be open.  So happy they are open again.  Hated it when they first opened, but now its just like Hong Kong Chinese style

IMG_4186.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

IMG_4189.JPG

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

4 hours ago, just hanging said:

her last try was good, shame it stopped.  delivery good and the food was excellent. 

Every try has been very good.

The Food has never been the problem.

says she is open tonight, will give it a go.  hard to believe being in a bar but will give it a go

went in last night, food great.  took a while to cook it but that is probably just casue new kitchen.  please go, want her to last, really the only real Chinese in Pattaya, gotta support her

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5425 copy.jpg

She says in her Facebook post that she’s going to Ireland in a couple of months with a view to moving there.

You better make the most of the grub between now and December!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 10/6/2017 at 14:03, davidge said:

She says in her Facebook post that she’s going to Ireland in a couple of months with a view to moving there.

You better make the most of the grub between now and December!

you never know........ ate there again last night.....perfect     looked like a lot of to go went out

12 hours ago, just hanging said:

you never know........ ate there again last night.....perfect     looked like a lot of to go went out

Good to hear, i plan on getting over there soon.

I give up, tried calling the advertised numbers over 3 different days with not a single call answered, I for one will not have the chance to miss Wok N Rok when she leaves, as I give up on this shambles!

Unfortunately the food looks good in Just Hanging's post #34, but, it may be best to visit if you wish to eat her food.

36 minutes ago, jimboh said:

Get off your lazy ass and go down to the bar and try.

Some people.................

Business advertises delivery, punter try to call, no answer, punter gives up, punter lazy. What the FUCK?

Some people...

Personally I don't give a damn about this place as it has been run to shit already couple of times. There is always food to eat in Pattaya. No need to go in the premises, if the delivery is advertised. If they fail to deliver up to them.

Propably better to go to Ireland and stay there. 

14 hours ago, tropicaloz said:

I give up, tried calling the advertised numbers over 3 different days with not a single call answered, I for one will not have the chance to miss Wok N Rok when she leaves, as I give up on this shambles!

Unfortunately the food looks good in Just Hanging's post #34, but, it may be best to visit if you wish to eat her food.

here current number is FB is answered by a waitress in the bar.  I ordered my food, showed up 30 minutes later and ate it there. all good

worth the visit if you like Chinese, only good Chinese in town and Chinese is my favorite food

1 hour ago, just hanging said:

here current number is FB is answered by a waitress in the bar.  I ordered my food, showed up 30 minutes later and ate it there. all good

worth the visit if you like Chinese, only good Chinese in town and Chinese is my favorite food

Thanks Just Hanging,

Good Advice, cheers

11 hours ago, jimboh said:

You don't give a dam-but still called them 3 times.

And spent some time writing about them.........

Hmmm, 

Are you Pissed, Dyslexic, or just have very poor comprehension skills,lol

It was me that said I had tried 3 times, not BM jpmelville, I do agree with him though, why advertise delivery and not deliver or wrong phone numbers, the track record is evident for all to see, .............perhaps you are her adviser, lol its beginning to make sense. 55555

Archived