IGNORED

Coming to LOS for just 2 weeks (from Europe). Worth it?

bertalert

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks is plenty of time done it several times

That's plenty. If your partying like a rock star you could even give your self a night off. 

My next trip is 8 nights and that's good enough, any longer and I'd need to mix it up a bit with some island hopping. 

Never say never

I just got back from a 12 night trip.  It's always worth it, if for no other reason than to just get away from it all.  I'm already planning another 2 week trip in a few months time.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Worth it?....Yes, absolutely. 

Though often I do manage to get more than 2 weeks on a vaca, if I only took them and went to Thailand when it was 14+ days, I would have taken less than half of my total trips/time in LOS.    

Yes it's worth it but don't split it to 3 locations. Too much wasted time for transportation. Just go to Pattaya and maybe 1-2 days in Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

Since there were 2 bankholidays during my holiday I extended my 14 day trip to a 16 day trip. Made the best out of it on the last night with my favorite agogo girl on a LT. 

A 2 week trip is just enough to regret having to leave and gets you exited to return. 

• 1 month later...

YES, well worth it.

Recently back from 2 weeks on the ground and enjoyed every minute of it.

Going back at the end of October for another 2 weeks.

I aim to fly out on Fridays  so i get 2 weekends on the ground, that way i only use up 10 days holiday allowance at work.

:D

• 1 month later...

I would say skip BKK, and makeup it 9 Days in Pattaya and 5 on one of the many beautiful islands. Begin in Pattaya. You might get stuck there. In the best possible way.☺️

Just did 2 weeks in Patts, just about right I think. Shorter is not enough and longer becomes too much for me, plus after 14 days I`ve pretty much fucked my balls off lol.

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

I can only ever get 10 days away from work.... I work all day get an overnight flight, then party when I arrive..... return is always hard, usually another overnight flight followed by a days work...   

never regretted any trip!!

2 weeks is the longest I am aloud away from work, I wish It was longer but it works fine for me. Last time for the middle portion of the holiday I flew to Siem Reap and checked out Angor Wat. It was good to have a break in the middle from the mongering, and see some sights. The shortest I have visited is 8 nights last year, I would do that again

2 weeks is absolutely worth it to me. Last trip I did 6 days, and planning next trip in November for 9 days. Remembered around 10  years ago when plane ticket to SE Asia from the USA was in the $1,000+, ticket nowaday are so much cheaper that multi short trips doesn't hurt the pocket as much.

Loads of time that. In June I did a 4 day (6 in total with travelling) trip.  Felt awesome just to get away from the crap at home for a little while.  

Archived