IGNORED

Airlines Update

Mavrick

Etihad Update.

Abu Dhabi - Bangkok - Abu Dhabi (Last update: 28 Nov, 1230 hours)

Etihad operates special flights for passengers stranded in Thailand

Etihad Airways will lay on special relief flights from U-Taphao airport in Thailand to Abu Dhabi to help passengers who have been stranded in the country since the start of civil unrest and the closure of the major international airports in the capital, Bangkok.

The airline has secured rights to operate from U-Taphao, an airport 150 kilometres east of Bangkok, and will fly in special ground handling personnel and airport staff to assist with the operation.

The flight will be operated by a Boeing 777 aircraft, which can accommodate a total of 378 passengers.

Etihad flight EY408 will depart Abu Dhabi airport on Friday, 28 November at 1400 local time (1000 GMT, 1700 Thailand time) to arrive at U-Taphao airport in Thailand at 0100 local time (2200 Abu Dhabi time,1800 GMT). The return flight EY401 will depart U-Taphao airport at 0500 local time (0200 Abu Dhabi time, 2200 GMT) and arrive in Abu Dhabi on Saturday, 29 November at 0900 local time (1200 Thailand time, 0500 GMT).

The airline suspended its double daily service to Suvarnabhumi airport following its closure on Wednesday evening, November 26.

Services will be resumed when the airport reopens.

The situation is under constant review and any changes to the flight schedule will be updated on this page or through Etihad Airways’ call centre (UAE) 800 2277 or your local Etihad Airways office.

Passengers in Thailand can contact Etihad Airways on +66 2 253 0099 or email: [email protected].

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Emirates Update.

BangkokEmirates flights to Bangkok continue to be affected due to the closure of Suvarnabhumi Airport.

29th November / 30th November / 1st December / 2nd December:

Emirates flights EK384/385 Dubai-Bangkok-Hong Kong-Bangkok-Dubai are cancelled.

Emirates flights EK372/373 Dubai-Bangkok-Dubai are cancelled.

Emirates flight EK418 Dubai-Bangkok-Sydney is operating non-stop to Sydney.

Emirates flight EK419 Sydney-Bangkok-Dubai is operating non-stop to Dubai.

Passengers can choose to travel into or out of another airport that Emirates operates in the vicinity of Bangkok, such as Kuala Lumpur, Singapore or Hong Kong. Re-booking or re-issue charges will be waived, and the fare paid to/from Bangkok will be honoured for travel to/from the alternative airports. This re-routing is subject to seat availability and will be permitted until Emirates’ normal operations resume at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Passengers to/from Bangkok who do not wish to re-route will be re-booked on the first available flight when the airport re-opens.

Emirates Airport Services is ensuring that passengers are well cared for.

The safety of our passengers and crew is of utmost importance.

QATAR AIRWAYS

Bangkok Update

Qatar Airways today operated a flight to Utapao International Airport, 140km southeast of Bangkok, to pick up Qatar Airways’ passengers stranded in Thailand.

QR610 departed Doha this morning at 0833 hrs (Qatar local time), with a scheduled arrival into Utapao at 1900 hrs (Thai local time). Flight QR611 is due to leave Utapao at 2045 hrs (Thai local time), with a scheduled arrival into Doha at midnight (Qatar local time). The aircraft, an Airbus A330-200, has a capacity of 260 seats.

Q: What is the current situation in Bangkok?

A: Anti-government protestors have forced the closure of Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. As such, all flights to and from the Thai capital have been suspended until further notice. While the airport remains closed, Qatar Airways is unable to operate any flights in and out of Bangkok.

Q: I am due to fly with Qatar Airways to Bangkok, what should I do?

A: Those passengers who have confirmed bookings with Qatar Airways to Bangkok should contact their local Qatar Airways reservations office to re-book, re-route or to claim a refund.

Passengers holding a reservation with Qatar Airways to Bangkok should call their local Qatar Airways office in order to change their flights to another Qatar Airways’ destination.

Full contact details of all Qatar Airways offices worldwide can be found here.

Q: Can I re-book to an alternative destination?

A: Yes, Qatar Airways is able to re-book its passengers to an alternative destination. The difference between the current and new fare should be paid by the customer.

Q: I am currently in Thailand and am due to fly with Qatar Airways out of Bangkok, what should I do?

A: Passengers with confirmed bookings for flights out of Bangkok, should contact Qatar Airways reservations office to re-book, re-route or to claim a refund on either of the following numbers:

+ 66 2 259 2701

+ 66 2 259 2705

+ 66 2 259 3560

+ 66 2 259 3563

Qatar Airways Bangkok CITY ticketing and reservations is open. However, due to the current situation, Qatar Airways’ Bangkok AIRPORT ticketing and reservations office remains closed until further notice.

Q: When will Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport be re-opened?

A: At this stage it is impossible to predict when the airport will re-open but we are monitoring the situation in Bangkok closely. Suvarnabhumi International Airport remains closed until further notice

Edited by Mavrick

British Airways.

Bangkok airport has been closed from Tuesday 25 November, due to an incident with local protestors.As a result several British Airways flights have been affected.

If you are due to travel to/from Bangkok on BA009 within the next 3 days or to/from Bangkok on BA010 within the next 4 days, please contact your local British Airways office or your travel agent to discuss the options available to you.

If you wish to contact British Airways in the UK, the number is 0044 191 490 7901. The office is open everyday from 6am to 8pm UK (GMT) time.

More information

The following options are available to affected passengers.

Rebook onto an available flight to the same destination within a 3-day period before or after the scheduled departure time of the original flight.

If the same booking class is not available, the next lowest class may be booked within the same cabin.

This will be at no additional cost to the customer, and if required, the validity of the ticket may be extended.

or

Rebook onto a flight to the same destination at a later date in the same booking class and cabin.

The flight must be re-booked and travel must take place within the validity of the original ticket purchased. This will be at no additional cost to the customer.

or

Refund the ticket purchased to the original form of payment.

Customers are advised to check the status of their flight before they leave for the airport.

Gulf Air.

Gulf Air operates special flight to Thailand

Gulf Air, the national airline of the Kingdom of Bahrain, has flown a special flight to Thailand to bring passengers stranded in Thailand as a result of the ongoing situation there.

Due to the closure of the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, Gulf Air has sent a special flight GF 150 yesterday - an Airbus 340- to U Taphao Airport, 190 kms from Bangkok, to bring back passengers. The return flight GF 151 is expected to arrive Bahrain at 12.45 pm today.

Edited by Mavrick

Singapore Airlines

Bangkok Flights

28 November 2008

(If you are seeing this page, the information remains current.)

Singapore Airlines Suspends Bangkok Services Until Further Notice

Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport remains closed to aircraft movements. Singapore Airlines has suspended services into and out of Bangkok until further notice.

Customers booked on flights in the near future are advised to monitor for news about flights on the Singapore Airlines website, singaporeair.com. When a decision is made to resume flights, an announcement will be made.

**New information --

In an effort to help clear some of the build-up of customers affected by the closure of Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, Singapore Airlines is planning to operate some flights between U-Tapao and Singapore this weekend. U-Tapao is located approximately 200 kilometres from Bangkok.

Two flights are planned to operate on Saturday and a further two on Sunday, using Boeing 777 aircraft. Flights are planned to depart U-Tapao at 14:00 and 19:00 local time. More flights may be operated next week depending on demand.

Singapore Airlines will endeavour to move customers in the order in which they were booked to travel; namely from the 26th of November onwards. The Airline seeks understanding from customers that it will not be possible to move everyone whose flights have been affected through U-Tapao, and that constraints at U-Tapao prevent operating more than a very limited schedule. Check in and security clearance will take longer because of the lack of full-scale facilities at U-Tapao.

SilkAir is operating two additional flights tonight and again tomorrow afternoon from Phuket, to help move people who left Bangkok by road. Additional flights or deployment of larger planes to other cities, such as Penang and Chiang Mai, are being considered.

Singapore Airlines is asking customers still in Bangkok whose travel plans have been disrupted to contact the Airline on +66 2 353 6000 or +65 6223 8888 and provide contact details, so that they can be advised if seats become available on flights from U-Tapao or elsewhere. Please be patient if you are unable to get through quickly.

Singapore Airlines will waive all cancellation and change fees for customers with tickets to Bangkok on Singapore Airlines flights as follows:

· Valid for tickets issued prior to 26 November 2008 for travel up to and including 7 December 2008, on a Singapore Airlines flight into Bangkok;

· Customers may change the routing of their journey, defer the date of travel or cancel, without penalty, until 7 February 2009 in the same class;

· Any change of date or routing will be charged at the new fare for that journey less the fare for the journey paid to Bangkok, with no amendment fee (eg, if travel is deferred to a higher season, the seasonal fare difference will still apply);

· The same conditions apply for KrisFlyer redemption tickets.

see this protest is keeping you busy mavrick...LOL

Just hope its all cleared up soon,cant imagine christmas in the L.O.S cancelled.

I fly out in a few weeks.

How big is Utapao airport... can it cope with the expected huge influx for the festive period??

Thats if this goes on for a while !!!!

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

Scandinavian Airlines.

SAS starts bringing customers back from Thailand

SAS Scandinavian Airlines will today divert its Stockholm to Bangkok flight to U-tapao, 150 kilometers, from Bangkok in order to start bringing stranded passengers home to Europe.

Tonight’s scheduled flight from Stockholm to Bangkok, SK975, will depart Stockholm as scheduled at 20:20 CET, but divert to U-tapao instead of the closed Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Stranded SAS passengers in Bangkok will be transported to U-tapao to depart on tomorrow’s return flight to Stockholm, SK976. SAS passengers in Bangkok will be informed of the new departure time from local staff in Bangkok. The flight is expected to arrive in Stockholm tomorrow evening.

“We are pleased to be able to start operating flights to and from Thailand in order to get our customers home,” says Lars Sandahl Sörensen, CEO, Scandinavian Airlines International. “We regret the inconvenience this has caused our passengers, and we have done everything possible to take the best care of those affected here in Bangkok.” Sandahl Sörensen is himself amongst the stranded passengers in Bangkok.

SAS in Bangkok is working closely with U-tapao’s airport to provide the best service for arriving and departing SAS passengers in regards to arrival and departure formalities.

The Airbus A340-400 that will operate to U-tapao has 245 seats. Stranded passengers will depart on a first in, first out basis. This means that passengers who have been stranded the longest will be prioritized and be the first to leave Thailand.

If the situation at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport does not resolve in the next few days, SAS will continue to fly to U-tapao. SAS continuously monitors the situation.

SAS also has one aircraft at Suvarnabhumi Airport, which it aims to operate to Copenhagen as soon as the airport opens or aircraft can be released.

At this time, SAS will only transport passengers with end-destination Bangkok to U-tapao. Transferring passengers to destinations beyond Bangkok will be rerouted to other flights.

For SAS passengers in Thailand:

Affected passengers in Bangkok may contact the SAS call center between 08:00 ICT and midnight at telephone number +66 2661 6111.

For SAS passengers in Europe:

Affected passengers in Europe should contact their local SAS sales office.

Mods can we keep all the airlines news in this thread.

Austrian Airlines

will operate today’s flight OS 25 from Vienna to Thailand as planned. Due to the closure of Bangkok airport, the flight will be directed to Utapao airport. Austrian Airlines have made extensive arrangements to care for the passengers locally.

For questions concerning change or refund of your reservation to/from Bangkok travelling 27-29 November'08 - please contact your travel agent, (if you have made your booking via a travel agent) or

contact Austrian Airlines UK Reservations Tel. 0870 124 26

Lufthansa flights diverted to Phuket

A political demonstration takes place at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport and it has caused the airport to close temporarily.

Lufthansa is re-routing its flights to Bangkok LH772 and LH782 scheduled for departure until November, 30th 2008 to Phuket. The continuing flights to Ho Chi Minh City and Kuala Lumpur will not operate. The respective return flights LH773 departing Ho Chi Minh City and LH783 from Kuala Lumpur will also not operate until December, 01st 2008. The flights scheduled to leave from Bangkok will now depart from Phuket instead.

Lufthansa is doing its utterly best to organise a transfer between Bangkok and Phuket (8 hours travel time) and vice versa.

Departure from Frankfurt:

* Until now: LH782/28NOV Frankfurt-Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur Abflug 22:50*

NEW: LH782/29NOV Frankfurt-Phuket departure 09:30*

* Until now: LH772/29NOV Frankfurt-Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City Abflug 22:50*

NEW: LH772/30NOV Frankfurt-Phuket departure 09:30*

* Until now: LH782/30NOV Frankfurt-Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur Abflug 22:50*

NEW: LH782/01DEC Frankfurt-Phuket departure 09:30*

Departures from Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City

* Until now: LH783/29NOV Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Frankfurt Abflug Kuala Lumpur 21:30*

NEW: LH783/30NOV Phuket-Frankfurt departure 04:30*

* Until now: LH773/30NOV Ho Chi Minh City-Bangkok-Frankfurt Abflug Ho Chi Minh City 21:10*

NEW: LH773/01DEC Phuket-Frankfurt departure 04:30*

* Until now: LH783/01DEC Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok-Frankfurt Abflug Kuala Lumpur 21:30*

NEW: LH783/02DEC Phuket-Frankfurt departure 04:30*

* Local time

Lufthansa recommends to its passengers in Thailand with questions to the travel alternatives to contact the Lufthansa city office in Bangkok. The Lufthansa city office can be reached via the telefone number +66 (0)2 264 2400.

Lufthansa also recommends to all passengers, with flights booked to or from Ho Chi Minh City and Kuala Lumpur, to contact the local Lufthansa Service Center to postpone their travel and rebook their flights to alternative Lufthansa and Lufthansa partner airlines flights.

Lufthansa will continue to monitor the situation and provide information on all our flights in and out of Bangkok.

Further details will be provided as they become available.

Thanks for all the updates fellas.

I was in Utapao Saturday morning between 3am-6am

the place looks like a fucking war zone & there where NO PAD about, just thousands of people at an airport that couldn't cope

anyone leaving Pats via UTP, my advice get to the airport 5-6 hours ahead of time the que for checkin & immigration was snaking around the car park, the whole place was bursting at the seems & seems they will get busier in the next few days!

I was lucky, got a free ride on a freighter flight back to Singapore with some Russian lads i know, the Thai rep was jokoing with me that Utapao was "same same Saigon 1973" (when the Americas evacuated as the North Viet's took the city & airport)

Good luck to anyone travelling in the coming days, it's proper fucked up right now, i'm due back in 2 weeks, hope the mess is resolved & it's business as usual down Soi 6.

Bout time the Army got their tanks out & sorted this out, not like they havent done that before....

agree - The army needs to act, since this primeminister looks like he has no authority.

Kick out those hooligans from the airport, and perhaps kick out the inefficient and powerless primeminister.

I was in Utapao Saturday morning between 3am-6am

the place looks like a fucking war zone & there where NO PAD about, just thousands of people at an airport that couldn't cope

anyone leaving Pats via UTP, my advice get to the airport 5-6 hours ahead of time the que for checkin & immigration was snaking around the car park, the whole place was bursting at the seems & seems they will get busier in the next few days!

I was lucky, got a free ride on a freighter flight back to Singapore with some Russian lads i know, the Thai rep was jokoing with me that Utapao was "same same Saigon 1973" (when the Americas evacuated as the North Viet's took the city & airport)

Good luck to anyone travelling in the coming days, it's proper fucked up right now, i'm due back in 2 weeks, hope the mess is resolved & it's business as usual down Soi 6.

Bout time the Army got their tanks out & sorted this out, not like they havent done that before....

DS. Thanks for the update bro.

EVA AIR UPDATE.

Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is currently closed, EVA AIR arranges extra flights to Thailand

Utapao Airport, flight schedule is listed as below:

Latest update on Bangkok, Utapao and Europe flights Flight Times To Utapao.

Edited by Mavrick

Thai AIR UPDATE.

News

28 November 08

THAI clarifies situation at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang Airports

All THAI’s inbound and outbound flights from Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang Airports are temporarily suspended. It is anticipated operations will resume late 30 November 08.

The following guidelines are for passengers holding tickets on cancelled flights 26-30 November 08.

If necessary Thai will offer a full refund on cancelled flights only.

Call your agent for refunding or changes, as documented below, alternatively if you purchased your ticket directly from Thai Airways contact [email protected] or telephone 0207 907 9540

To change the date and rebook on the next available flight flight contact [email protected] or call 0870 6060 911, if ticket purchased directly from Thai Airways, otherwise contact your travel agent.

Tickets may be re-routed to other destinations on Thai Airways routenet however any additional fare and taxes will apply. New travel dates must commence no later that 09Dec08. Contact your agency where ticket was purchased or Thai if bought directly.

For passengers whose final destination is beyond Bangkok and their flight is cancelled Thai Airways will, subject to availability re-protect to alternative carriers. Contact Thai reservations only.

For passengers travelling once normal operations resume the following policy will apply

Rebooking of travel date must be no later than 09Dec08. All change fees are to be waived. For tickets purchased directly from Thai contact reservations alternatively your travel agent.

During the current situation our reservations will be open Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Saturday 29 November 08 0900 a.m. until 1 p.m.

Passengers in Thailand are recommend to visit their nearest Thai Airways ticket office or contact Thai on tel. 0-2356-1111.

We regret the disruption caused to our passengers at this time and will endeavour to give every assistance.

CATHAY PACIFIC TO MOUNT THIRD SPECIAL FLIGHT FOR TRAVELLERS STRANDED IN THAILAND

Cathay Pacific will mount another special flight today to Utapao Airport, south of Bangkok, to bring travellers stranded in Thailand back to Hong Kong.

The airline is sending a 385-seat capacity Boeing 777-300 from Hong Kong International airport in the morning at 09.30 Hong Kong time with scheduled arrival time at Utapao at 11.30 local time to pick up passengers. The return flight is scheduled to depart from Utapao at 13.30 local time and arrive Hong Kong at 17.30 Hong Kong time.

The flight today is the third special flight the airline has mounted in three days to help passengers stranded by the closure of Bangkoks two major airports.

A Cathay Pacific spokesman said: We are trying our very best in very difficult circumstances to bring home as many people as we can, and we will certainly try to do more if conditions in Thailand allow us to do so.

The spokesman reminded passengers that facilities at Utapao Airport, a military airstrip, were severely limited.

Cathay Pacific appealed to passengers to be patient and understanding as staff at the airport were working under very difficult conditions in manually processing ticketing and boarding. Staff have also been working around the clock to cope with the situation.

The spokesman said that because of the limitations at the airport, passengers were strongly advised not to bring check-in luggage. Such luggage may need to be transferred to Phuket for later onward transmission back to Hong Kong, he added.

The spokesman said that Cathay Pacific had applied for further special flights to the same airport on Monday and Tuesday, depending on demand, regulatory approval and local circumstances. The airline has brought back to Hong Kong almost 800 passengers on its two special flights in the past two days.

Scheduled services to and from Bangkok remain cancelled. The airline advises passengers that its In-Town Check-In and Online Check-In services are suspended today for all flights to and from Bangkok until 01 December.

Passengers are advised to check the latest flight information with the Flight Status box on the right before departing for the airport. Passengers can also subscribe to the notiFLY flight paging service to get the latest flight status via text messaging (SMS) or email.

The situation remains volatile and Cathay Pacific will continue to advise on flights that are affected. The airline will continue to work on alternative flight arrangements for passengers from affected flights. When services resume, passengers are requested not to turn up at the airport unless they have confirmed bookings.

Please click here for details on special ticketing arrangement.

Bangkok

Address Cathay Pacific:

11/F, Ploenchit Tower, 898 Ploenchit Road, Pathumwan, Lumpini, Bangkok 10330.

Saturday and public holiday open till 12:30p.m.

(Closed on Sundays)

Reservations (66) 2263-0606

Fax (66) 2263-0622

Airport Name Suvarnabhumi International Airport

Airport Phone (662) 134-1888

Airport Fax (662) 134-1889

Baggage Services (662) 134-2817 (Cathay Pacific Office)

Edited by KDNG

MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHTS BETWEEN THAILAND & MALAYSIA

In view of the prevailing situation at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok which is still closed, Malaysia Airlines will continue its contingency plan for 30 November 2008 to cater for its passengers stranded in the Thai capital.

Malaysia Airlines' Director of Operations, Dato Tajuden Abu Bakar said, "We are pleased to inform that we are mounting three flights from U-Tapao airport in Thailand tomorrow to cater for our passengers who have not been able to travel out of Suvarnabhumi International Airport . In addition, we are currently seeking clearance to operate another flight late evening. The U-Tapao International airport in the province of Rayong , located about 190 kilometers from Bangkok and around 20 kilometers from Pattaya will continue to be our alternative for Bangkok till the situation in Bangkok airport is normalized. In addition to these four flights, we are operating two flights tomorrow out of Phuket.

"Whilst our flight departures out of U-Tapao are scheduled according to our original timings out of Bangkok , we wish to alert our passengers that in view of anticipated congestion, the final timings of our flight departures may be further revised. Meanwhile, we are working closely with the relevant authorities in Thailand to minimize inconvenience to our passengers at U-Tapao," he added.

The fight schedules for 30 November 2008 are:

a. From U-Tapao to KLIA

Confirmed

---------

MH785: departs 11.05am/arrives 2.15pm, operated by 294-eater

A330-300 aircraft

MH789: departs 2.15pm/arrives 5.25pm, operated by 144-seater

B737-400 aircraft

MH783: departs 5.10pm/arrives 8.15pm, operated by 294-seater

A330-300 aircraft

Tentative

---------

MH781: departs 7.55pm/arrives 11.05pm, operated by 144-seater

B737-400 aircraft

b. From Phuket to KLIA

MH787: departs 10.30am/arrives 12.55pm, operated by 144-seater

B737-400 aircraft

MH791: departs 7.05pm/arrives 9.30pm, operated by 144-seater

B737-400 aircraft

As soon as the authorities reopen Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok , Malaysia Airlines will resume its flights between KLIA and Bangkok.

For further updates, customers are encouraged to contact Malaysia Airlines 24-hours Call Centre at 1 300 88 3000 in Malaysia . In Thailand , they can contact our Bangkok Office at +662-2630572 or +662-1343184 and our Phuket office at +667 213749, +667 6216675 and +667 6234467 from 8.30am to 9.00pm for similar updates.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I departed U-Tapao yesterday. If I had of known how bad the terminal was gong to be I wouldn't have gone there. If someone is not hurt in that terminal I will be extremely surprised. They are not equipped to handle so many people. I suspect it will get worse before it gets better. I suggest only using this airport if you have no other options.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I departed U-Tapao yesterday. If I had of known how bad the terminal was gong to be I wouldn't have gone there. If someone is not hurt in that terminal I will be extremely surprised. They are not equipped to handle so many people. I suspect it will get worse before it gets better. I suggest only using this airport if you have no other options.

How long was it from the time you arrived, til you got to check in?

[center][size="3"][url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/21796-getting-to-los-in-one-piece-tips-for-surviving-the-flight/page__p__322708__fromsearch__1&#entry322708"]Getting to LOS in one piece, tips for surviving the flight[/url] [/size][size="3"] [color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Restaurant Reviews[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34723-benihanas-brunch-in-royal-garden-plaza/page__p__550523__fromsearch__1&#entry550523"]Benihana's Brunch[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40196-shabushi-restaurant-6th-fl-central-festival/page__p__642739__fromsearch__1&#entry642739"]Shabushi[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40224-central-festival-food-loft/"]Central Food Loft[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56291-rosabieng-restaurant-sukhumvit-soi-11/"]Rosabieng (Bangkok)[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34681-more-bar-and-grill-downstairs-from-the-marriott/page__p__549788__fromsearch__1&#entry549788"]More Bar and Grill[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34680-valentines-day-at-cherrys-on-third/page__p__549786__fromsearch__1&#entry549786"]Cherry's[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56293-bali-hai-sunset/"]Bali-Hai Sunset[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56294-so-who-wants-to-eat-shit/"]Shit[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/56315-rogers-italian/page__gopid__879575&#entry879575"]Roger's Italian[/url] [/size][/center][center][size="3"][color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Hotel Reviews[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34823-mosaik-apartments-soi-daynight-2/page__p__551879__fromsearch__1&#entry551879"]Mosaik Apartments[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/37964-paragon-place-hotel-pattaya-nua-rd/page__p__605514__fromsearch__1&#entry605514"]Paragon Place[/url] [/size][size="3"][color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Trip Reports[/size][/b][/color] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/34867-a-short-visit-to-koh-chang/page__p__552510__fromsearch__1&#entry552510"]Koh Chang[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/38011-khao-yai-national-park/page__p__606162__fromsearch__1&#entry606162"]Khao Yai National Park[/url] [url="http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/38006-songkran-in-the-village/page__p__606114__fromsearch__1&#entry606114"]Songkran in the Village[/url][/size] [/center]

How long was it from the time you arrived, til you got to check in?

Arrived ar 9am and got on the plane at about 7pm. Of that time I spent 2 hours waiting to get on the plane after I passed through immigration and security. The plane didn't depart until 8pm as we had to wait from a tow.

The day was not pleasant and was quite stressful. There were a lot of idiot pushing and doing stuff that they shouldn't have. We were all trying to do the same thing but some people seem to think they are more important than others.

see this protest is keeping you busy mavrick...LOL

Just hope its all cleared up soon,cant imagine christmas in the L.O.S cancelled.

I fly out in a few weeks.

How big is Utapao airport... can it cope with the expected huge influx for the festive period??

Thats if this goes on for a while !!!!

Utapao is massive and can handle any aircraft flying.It was a U.S base,and had the B52 bomber's.The terminal is only small,that will be the main problem.

THAI passengers required to contact offices for rerouting, rescheduling first

Thai Airways International's passengers are required to first contact the airline's offices on Vibhavadi, Lan Luang and Silom roads for rerouting and rescheduling, to ensure a seat to fly back home, an officer said.

"They just can't simply go to Centara Grand hotel for check-in, without having their flight rerouting and rescheduling first. And now, contacting the offices in person is advised," the officer said.

She added that Frankfurt and Copenhagen are the only two European destinations that THAI would fly to. In Japan, the only destination is Narita Airport and in India, it is New Delhi. THAI would also fly to Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing and Sydney. Seats to European destinations are now fully booked until December 3.

"They just can't simply go to Centara Grand hotel for check-in, without having their flight rerouted and rescheduled first. And now, contacting the offices in person is advised," the officer said.

The Nation