IGNORED

Early breakfast?

haroldsson

There is an alternative, get a room with a kitchen so you can cook yourself...

After a great boozy night & returning to the hotel between 4-6.00am, I sometimes pop in at Jolly's for a nice breakfast as I then don't wake up until 1.00pm.

22 hours ago, steiner1 said:

The irovers in LK Metro. Right in the corner of the L shaped soi - across from Billabong. Best breakfast in Pattata 129 baht and open 24 hours. When you have eaten there let me know I was right :-)

http://www.i-rovers.com/

Food is 0730-0200.

In addition to Kiss, other 24-hour restaurants that serve breakfast include Yiam further north on 2nd Road (across from Soi 7 and at the corner of New Plaza) and Took Lae Dee on Beach Road under Royal Garden Plaza.  Neither are very good for farang breakfast, but they do have other options.

Evil

23a.jpg.ed1da7280c770b71a06f7d6833babb3e.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 4/4/2017 at 17:25, stev1956 said:

You should try foodland (supermarket, restaurant and bakery) on Central Pattaya Road. Open 24 Hour, the food is ok and they have also a nice bakery insight.

Yep. That would be the Took Lae Dee.  Great place.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 01:01, digger65 said:

Yep. That would be the Took Lae Dee.  Great place.

plus they lower their breakfast price early in the morning.

On 02/04/2017 at 09:30, Garzan said:

I believe the Continental Bakery on Soi Xzyte (diagonal soi between Soi Buakhao and Third Rd) opens at 6 am - or there abouts, depending on whether the staff is on time or not. It's the earliest place I am aware of in Pattaya.

I think the hotel buffet breakfast at Honey Inn, in Soi Honey (Soi 11) opens at 7 am.

There's not a whole lot open early in Pattaya. I usually end up waiting for 9 am to get breakfast, which is much later than I'd prefer.

I am an early riser as well and eat at the Continental a lot. Recommended.

E9F73C31-71FA-41E1-9D31-48DCA8578BA4.thumb.jpeg.cfc4c28222ac0f9c99060a0872873d9f.jpeg

The coffee club at royal garden plaza on 2nd road is open at 7am. 

Quality is top notch as is the coffee but they charge western prices for coffee and the food is fantastic but also pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Retox Game On in Soi Honey is 24/7 and an excellent breakfast IMO.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:43, philkrenshaw said:

There is a huge sports bar in the corner of LK Metro (can't remember the name). Last year, when my Cubs were in the World Series and the games started around 7 am, I ate breakfast there as I watched the ball games. I don't know the exact time breakfast starts, but you could check it out.

Are you referring to The Irish Rover's sports bar. It has a substantial breakfast menu. It is quite popular however,  I am unsure as to its opening hours. I will check it out. It does advertise as 24hrs but as we know, does not mean breakfast is available 24hrs.

3 hours ago, Zeb said:

Retox Game On in Soi Honey is 24/7 and an excellent breakfast IMO.

I don't know if there have been recent changes, but a few weeks ago I was in Retox on Soi Honey at 6.00 a.m. and was told breakfast didn't start until 7.30 a.m.  I asked about the Retox on Soi Lengkee and was told it by a waitress it was "same-same,"  i.e., breakfast service didn't start until 7.30 a.m.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

32 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

I don't know if there have been recent changes, but a few weeks ago I was in Retox on Soi Honey at 6.00 a.m. and was told breakfast didn't start until 7.30 a.m.  I asked about the Retox on Soi Lengkee and was told it by a waitress it was "same-same,"  i.e., breakfast service didn't start until 7.30 a.m.

Evil

I sent a message to Retox in Soi Lengkee asking what time do they start serving breakfast. In there reply they said 8am but have been known to start serving at 7:30am

Are you referring to The Irish Rover's Sports Bar. It has a substantial breakfast menu. It is quite popular however,  I am unsure as to its opening hours. I will check it out. It does advertise as 24hrs but as we know, does not mean breakfast is available 24hrs.
7.30 for breakfast in there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived