IGNORED

Rockys Burgers - Soi Diana

sagitarius123

DSC_0102.JPG

This place opened a week ago. It's situated on the corner of Soi Diana and the alleyway that takes you to Soi 15, next to the Hole in One bar.

_20170330_161135.JPG

_20170330_160908.JPG

_20170330_160554.JPG

_20170330_160334.JPG

It's owned by an Italian guy. It's clean and tidy. I like the fake grass idea but I bet it's a bugger to keep clean after food has been spilt on it.

DSC_0101.JPG

I had the 85b beefburger with 60b fries.

DSC_0098 1.JPG

It was a good size burger and the bun was fresh, not frozen. My only criticism is that the bun wasn't toasted as standard. They will toast it for you if you ask.

I think they open at 10am and close at 2am. I'll go again because I walk past it every day.

Oh....... The staff are cute 555.

DSC_0104.JPG

:rolleyes:

I will take a cheeseburger, onion rings and those two girls

i cannot produce a pic of the place as it was still under construction last time i went by but it's in the cut from Soi 15 back of the avenue shopping centre to soi diana

coming from 15 near Korando's bar it looks like this......

jan 31 031 (Custom).JPG

and the place is to the immediate left as i took this shot of the way out into soi diana by kronborg cafe/bar

jan 31 037 (Custom).JPG

and looking back into the connecting cut................

jan 31 038 (Custom).JPG

hole in one bar mentioned in OP is the 1 with the green sign

15 hours ago, just hanging said:

I will take a cheeseburger, onion rings and those two girls

I`ll have the beef burger bacon and egg......and the two birds,yes yes i know JH, i`ll have to wait my turn!:D

12 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

I`ll have the beef burger bacon and egg......and the two birds,yes yes i know JH, i`ll have to wait my turn!:D

Chicken wings for kahoy,form an orderly queue gents!:)

Cool, a new burger place to check out.  Love eating Thai but need some western food every so often to block my self up.  Bread and cheese helps firm up my stool.  :)

I had the simple 85 Baht burger today and it was fine.  It seems like a reasonable deal.  Best of all, the tiny, pretty girl that made my burger is quite an attraction.

Thanks OP - I'm on a health spree this time but will give it a try when I'm hungover.

Yes, I did peruse it last night and it looked ok.

Now I've read this thread I'll have a closer look

1 hour ago, minted50 said:

Yes, I did peruse it last night and it looked ok.

Now I've read this thread I'll have a closer look

at the hamburger or the cute cook?

the place was opening today as i passed by and i clocked the owner. italian falang who had the short lived fresh mart on buakoaw almost next to cafe pitini.

april 3 006 (Custom).JPG

i dunno whats up with existing pics at the moment but by today a Rocky's sign was up

march 4 015 (Custom).JPG

2 cute staff far right

I will have to checkout this place on my next visit.

Uggggg!! Why are all the pictures only showing as a blue question mark?...I wanna see these burgers...and the staff!

Thanks for writing in location also though, will go off of that and check out soon.

1 hour ago, George810 said:

Uggggg!! Why are all the pictures only showing as a blue question mark?...I wanna see these burgers...and the staff!

Thanks for writing in location also though, will go off of that and check out soon.

forum upgrade teething troubles, sooner or later the other pics should be back

• 5 weeks later...

I've just had the beef burger with egg, bacon, salad and fried onions and I was about to write my review but then found this post....it was as good a burger that I've had in a long time and it looked every bit as good as it did in the poster.

Well done to the 2 delightful girls taking care of business.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Based on ER's recommendation I just had the burger and it was a great burger. Approx 120 baht, not sure as I had the onion rings as well as a side, also excellent. Total was 180 baht for both. Highly recommended.

1 hour ago, kahoy said:

Based on ER's recommendation I just had the burger and it was a great burger. Approx 120 baht, not sure as I had the onion rings as well as a side, also excellent. Total was 180 baht for both. Highly recommended.

How's it going bud?

Good thing about this little place is that it's out of the way and nice and quiet....just a very simple little burger joint..I'll be.sure to try the rest of the menu.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

1 minute ago, English rose said:

How's it going bud?

Good thing about this little place is that it's out of the way and nice and quiet....just a very simple little burger joint..I'll be.sure to try the rest of the menu.

ER

Going great. I eat at Rocky's a couple of times a week, mostly Thai food but the burger is now on the regular list.

I have tried the beef burger and it was very good. Real good meat.

• 4 weeks later...

So i thought id check this place out. Went tonight about 10pm. Shut down 10 days ago. Spoke with a guy there at the premises. Foreign european accent. Told me had to close 10 days ago. 

EDIT - he said quite location was reason for closure. Shame as id made effort to visit after reading OP.

36 minutes ago, golden_boy said:

So i thought id check this place out. Went tonight about 10pm. Shut down 10 days ago. Spoke with a guy there at the premises. Foreign european accent. Told me had to close 10 days ago. 

EDIT - he said quite location was reason for closure. Shame as id made effort to visit after reading OP.

This is a shame. The food was good and the prices even better.

Archived