IGNORED

Monthly rental

JayPee_69

Yes your'e right , had a second read and saw it at the end of the page, :P

Now that is a good deal, the way the NZ dollar is slippng fast against "all currencies," these rooms would definately suit my diminishing budget.

Now all I need to know can anyone tell me what the noise level is like, as in most rooms above bars sleep is impossible untill the bar closes. unless one uses earplugs. :P

The noise levels are actually not that bad at all. I stay on the 1st floor, and unless we have a party going on in the bar, then I can watch tv easily with the volume fairly low. The higher levels of the guesthouse drown out the sound even further.

If your talking about one of our Deluxe or Standard rooms, we actually have those on the backside of the bar, facing away from all the noise traffic on Soi LK Metro. We have just updated our internet, and have one of the fastest, strongest signals on the Soi. And with all the upcoming pics of the newly renovated rooms, new beds replacing the 2 beds in one room, and a Ultra-soft King bed, replacing the Queen in another, the rooms are extremely comfortable.

You have a dressing mirror with a rolling seat in all of the rooms, that double as extremely comfortable and convenient internet stations, which also have locking drawers, as well as most of the other furniture on top of the room safes. So you have all the room to go wild with an internet setup like I did with mine, laptop, speakers, webcam, headsets, etc.

I will be getting some of the Issan style cushions for the rooms, as the girls still love to eat on the floor for some reason, and if your gonna sit with them, it makes things a lot more comfortable, as well, we will be finding some rather cool yet comfortable chairs for the rooms to relax in also.

Basically, I know what I wanted in a room when I came over here looking for rooms for myself, and I have tried to combine all of that into each of the rooms. So whether on a budget with a Standard room, or even going a bit higher for a Deluxe room, we will sometimes work the rates slightly cheaper for an extremely long stay, ie 4 months or longer.

Please bare with me for the next week till I get the website going so you guys can see the new face of 3Som Bar's rooms. As well as the new look of the bar for those who have not yet seen it.

We offer a bunch of trendy little comforts in the bar, such as the hukka, or even the PS2 to go head to head in Mortal Kombat with your friends while drinking. Just a bunch of things to make everyone more comfortable and feel like they are in a home away from home.

The noise levels are actually not that bad at all. I stay on the 1st floor, and unless we have a party going on in the bar, then I can watch tv easily with the volume fairly low. The higher levels of the guesthouse drown out the sound even further.

If your talking about one of our Deluxe or Standard rooms, we actually have those on the backside of the bar, facing away from all the noise traffic on Soi LK Metro. We have just updated our internet, and have one of the fastest, strongest signals on the Soi. And with all the upcoming pics of the newly renovated rooms, new beds replacing the 2 beds in one room, and a Ultra-soft King bed, replacing the queen in another, the rooms are extremely comfortable.

You have a dressing mirror with a rolling seat in all of the rooms, that double as extremely comfortable and convenient internet stations, which also have locking drawers, as well as most of the other furniture on top of the room safes. So you have all the room to go wild with an internet setup like I did with mine, laptop, speakers, webcam, headsets, etc.

I will be getting some of the Issan style cushions for the rooms, as the girls still love to eat on the floor for some reason, and if your gonna sit with them, it makes things a lot more comfortable, as well, we will be finding some rather cool yet comfortable chairs for the rooms to relax in also.

Basically, I know what I wanted in a room when I came over here looking for rooms for myself, and I have tried to combine all of that into each of the rooms. So whether on a budget with a Standard room, or even going a bit higher for a Deluxe room, we will sometimes work the rates slightly cheaper for an extremely long stay, ie 4 months or longer.

Please bare with me for the next week till I get the website going so you guys can see the new face of 3Som Bar's rooms. As well as the new look of the bar for those who have not yet seen it.

We offer a bunch of trendy little comforts in the bar, such as the hukka, or even the PS2 to go head to head in Mortal Kombat with your friends while drinking. Just a bunch of things to make everyone more comfortable and feel like they are in a home away from home.

:GoldenSmile1:

You have convinced me. Will definately be in touch next year. :P