IGNORED

Monthly rental

JayPee_69

Edited by noodles

Anyone got any websites for these places?

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Well, I found a nice place in net for monthly rental, but Didn't see any opinion about this place:

http://www.viewtalayplace.com/rates.html

12000 Bht for one month - looks pretty nice

I will be glad if someone put an info about this place.

When are you going?

Same here at 3Som Bar. All rooms have wifi, tv/dvd, fridge/microwave, aircon, fans, toaster, water kettler for coffee, in room safes, daily housekeeping, all starting at 7,500baht, and that includes utilities lol.

Same here at 3Som Bar. All rooms have wifi, tv/dvd, fridge/microwave, aircon, fans, toaster, water kettler for coffee, in room safes, daily housekeeping, all starting at 7,500baht, and that includes utilities lol.

That sounds good for LK Metro area, do you have a website ? or pics ?

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Anyone got any websites for these places?

These places don't have websites but have email addresses and phone numbers. If anyone wants any specific info, send me a PM.

The place i'm currently staying at is 6,000 baht a month and is like a studio apartment with air con, QS bed, TV, fridge, safe in room, shower/bath and has a balcony. It has good security with a guard hanging around the front from 7pm-7am and you need a magnetic swipe card to enter the building. I rent a motosai (2000 baht a month) and they have fairly secure parking out the back.

A lot of these places won't let you stay for less than a month. Some of them were originally built as hotels and have lobbies etc but the owners decided it was less hassle and cheaper to run by offering the rooms as monthly rentals. There are quite a few guys who have been living in them for years. One guy i know has been there for 6 years. There is usually a good atmosphere as everyone tends to know each other and look out for each other.

It is a very convenient location being an extension of Soi Buakow at the Pattaya Klang end. By motosai, Carrefour is 3 mins away, Soi 6 is 2 mins away, Tops is 1 min away, Big C is 4 mins away, Tukcom is 4 mins away, Soi Buakow is 30 secs away, Si 7 & 8 are 3 mins away, Walking St is 6 mins away, The Avenue is 4 mins away. There is also a 7/11 and internet a 2 min walk away and there are 5 different street food carts there as well.

These places don't have websites but have email addresses and phone numbers. If anyone wants any specific info, send me a PM.

The place i'm currently staying at is 6,000 baht a month and is like a studio apartment with air con, QS bed, TV, fridge, safe in room, shower/bath and has a balcony. It has good security with a guard hanging around the front from 7pm-7am and you need a magnetic swipe card to enter the building. I rent a motosai (2000 baht a month) and they have fairly secure parking out the back.

A lot of these places won't let you stay for less than a month. Some of them were originally built as hotels and have lobbies etc but the owners decided it was less hassle and cheaper to run by offering the rooms as monthly rentals. There are quite a few guys who have been living in them for years. One guy i know has been there for 6 years. There is usually a good atmosphere as everyone tends to know each other and look out for each other.

It is a very convenient location being an extension of Soi Buakow at the Pattaya Klang end. By motosai, Carrefour is 3 mins away, Soi 6 is 2 mins away, Tops is 1 min away, Big C is 4 mins away, Tukcom is 4 mins away, Soi Buakow is 30 secs away, Si 7 & 8 are 3 mins away, Walking St is 6 mins away, The Avenue is 4 mins away. There is also a 7/11 and internet a 2 min walk away and there are 5 different street food carts there as well.

6000 a month that sounds a bargain with aircon as well.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

I suppose asking for Wi-Fi would be over the top Noodles? :P

probe

It is a very convenient location being an extension of Soi Buakow at the Pattaya Klang end. By motosai, Carrefour is 3 mins away,

Hi all,

Can anyone provide this location on a map.

Cheers

take a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com & thanx rob69uk

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Baan Chao-Ne

70/36 M,9 Nongplue Banglamung

Cholburi

pattaya klang soy 9

Tel {038 720 751}

Good rooms was 6000baht for one callendar month 31 days

Aircon TV fridge " mins from all the Soys and Quite and friendly

Edited by friendlyric6411

That sounds good for lk metro area, do you have a website ? or pics ?

I have a post of the rooms and rates with pics. They are older pics as the rooms have been totally renovated and amenities added everywhere. But at least you can get a general idea.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/3Som-...+Bar+room+rates

And our website will be up and running 1 week from Monday.

Cheers.

I have a post of the rooms and rates with pics. They are older pics as the rooms have been totally renovated and amenities added everywhere. But at least you can get a general idea.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/3Som-...+Bar+room+rates

And our website will be up and running 1 week from Monday.

Cheers.

Nice rooms , good prices , I didn't see any prices for water, and electric's? :LMAO1:

Will put you on my list for monthly rental next year. :D

Edited by noodles

Does really depend where is Pattaya you want to rent as you can get a place as cheap as 3500 per month and bills on top or up to as much as you are willing to pay plenty about just ask around you'll get a good deal

hey fellas, i was just wondering if anyone could give me any hints on some monthly rental in pattaya.

cheers

I think ack has mentioned that all utilities are included in his prices so it's a good deal.

Yes your'e right , had a second read and saw it at the end of the page, :wub:

Now that is a good deal, the way the NZ dollar is slippng fast against "all currencies," these rooms would definately suit my diminishing budget.

Now all I need to know can anyone tell me what the noise level is like, as in most rooms above bars sleep is impossible untill the bar closes. unless one uses earplugs. :Pervert:

hiya golden oldie,

you could always try crazy daves again :NoNo3:

:HaHaHa1: Hi Deb's Crazy Daves ???? :Crappy::Puke2:

:What: Definately will give that a miss :Disease1::001_Sawasdee:

:Question: Maybe you could book a room there and party with Linda's extended family :GoldenSmile1:

:Laugh1:

Many thanks for your info, noodles.

It ain't love, but it ain't bad.

No................www.canterburytalescafe.com

That will show you all details of rooms.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg