Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Site functionality (was "Major upgrade coming")

Last week the upgrade went wrong for various reasons, partly not enough planning for me,  and mostly because of the server.  There are still some things broken. (even though it was restored)

I wanted to wait for a few weeks for the dust to settle, but there are still many problems,  i am hoping it wont take more than 12 hours.

Thai visa upgraded about 4 months ago........site is a lot better/modern ........also happened with very few hitches.........so good luck

When are you planning on taking the forum offline?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Last week the upgrade went wrong for various reasons, partly not enough planning for me,  and mostly because of the server.  There are still some things broken. (even though it was restored)

I wanted to wait for a few weeks for the dust to settle, but there are still many problems,  i am hoping it wont take more than 12 hours.

If you have problems & you communicate them & how  you intend to deal with them which you have, most reasonable people will have no problems with whatever short term grief they suffer. Good luck

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 2 years later...

I survived the "Major Upgrade" , by going on Bangkok Addicts.

Congratulations on the upgrade.

So far, no glitches, everything seems to work that I use.

Will you be returning the "go to next unread topic" its previous format which showed the topic title.?

Thanks for the work you put in to make this place.

38 minutes ago, Danolo said:

I survived the "Major Upgrade" , by going on Bangkok Addicts.

Which upgrade? This thread is from 2017 :Dunno1:

It was upgraded again yesterday though.

38 minutes ago, Danolo said:

Will you be returning the "go to next unread topic" its previous format which showed the topic title.?

I think that was a change in the software, it's not a setting as far as I know.

I think that was a change in the software, it's not a setting as far as I know.

------------------

I would like to see that back.  When I finish a thread the "Next Topic" doesn't tell me the subject. And, once I enter that thread, there still is no identification if the subject.

I guess its not as big deal..

Thanks for all the work. However, it looks like all my daily updates have disappeared. Has this something to do with the system upgrade ?

Since the upgrade in 2017 one thing I miss is seeing the date a thread was started. I notice Philippine addicts still has that below the header.

3 minutes ago, Geordie59 said:

Since the upgrade in 2017 one thing I miss is seeing the date a thread was started. I notice Philippine addicts still has that below the header.

Now that would be great.  Same same bkk addicts

1 hour ago, Halfaboy said:

Thanks for all the work. However, it looks like all my daily updates have disappeared. Has this something to do with the system upgrade ?

On 22/04/2019 at 19:41, Ziplee said:

Yeah I'm not getting notifications, no big deal, I just check "new content" 

Can you check your settings and let me know if they are correct please. We've still got a little issue we're just fixing which, I believe, is the issue between you not getting notifications but good if you could confirm your settings are OK.

1 hour ago, Geordie59 said:

1 hour ago, keepitfun said:

Now that would be great.  Same same bkk addicts

started.png

2 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Can you check your settings and let me know

Settings are good. Now I get some notifications and some notifications are about 20 minutes after the post.

Cool thanks for checking, that confirms what I thought which is good.

The issue affecting it should be fixed in the next few hours. Might be a few more hours to catch up but then hopefully back to normal.

17 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

started.png

No I don’t see this on iPad.  My screen shot

221DE7E8-72DE-40FB-AE45-012663513D4C.thumb.png.bcd4aea794a7ff0829a0387093c26d7e.png

What am I doing wrong

Ah, your screenshot is the list of threads, mine was when in the thread. SO in the other forums you guys mentioned the date started is in the list of threads? Let me check see what I can find.

Maybe my question was not clear. For a number of threads I would like to receive one email per day with all content from that day. Unfortunately starting a few days ago this option seems not to work anymore as I do not receive emails with info on updates.

See screenshot below.

image.png

Archived