Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Friend diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis

raviinc

Hi guys

A close friend of mine is diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Are there any good doctors whom we can consult in Pattaya or Bangkok. Another question if there are any BM's with RA, it would be of great help to get advise on medication, personal experiences etc. I have little knowledge on the disorder hence the post.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

You may get a variety of opinions here. 

If it were me, I'd look for a hospital in Bangkok that is affiliated with the best Thai medical school you can find. A physician who teaches, does research as well as direct patient care is a good/best choice IMO. Good luck

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=University+teaching+hospitals+in+Thailand

I have it, that is the main reason I live in Asia. I find the hotter climate and less weather changes means I do not get much pain here.

Rheumatoid Arthritis is from over use of the joints and is not the hereditary Osteoarthritis which, in my opinion is worse. 

signaturesml.jpg.764ff137c2c3de0437af6705465cff7f.jpg   

Android APP       iPhone APP

I have it, that is the main reason I live in Asia. I find the hotter climate and less weather changes means I do not get much pain here.

Rheumatoid Arthritis is from over use of the joints and is not the hereditary Osteoarthritis which, in my opinion is worse. 

You got that completely wrong you don't know what your talking about, RA is a disease related to your immune system, OA is wear and tear of the joints

http://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Diseases-Conditions/Rheumatoid-Arthritis

This really helped me with RA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6763017.stm

India has  very high expertise on the illness; any reason your friend won't seek treatment in India?

You got that completely wrong you don't know what your talking about, RA is a disease related to your immune system, OA is wear and tear of the joints

http://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Diseases-Conditions/Rheumatoid-Arthritis

This really helped me with RA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6763017.stm

Ok but I was told RA was wear and tear on joints relating to over use and OA was also wear and tear on the joints but was hereditary!

But I don't really care cause I don't have the problem now living in a hot climate

BTW I was only repeating what I was told by my doctor 15 years ago there is no need to come all heavy handed!!!

How serious is RA? Personal experiences of any BM's will give give some insight about the problem.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

How serious is RA? Personal experiences of any BM's will give give some insight about the problem.

I cannot comment cause I have been told I don't know what I am talking about, hopefully Splitpin will come back and share his expert opinion!!!

I cannot comment cause I have been told I don't know what I am talking about, hopefully Splitpin will come back and share his expert opinion!!!

sorry dude, he is right and you are wrong.   I got it and is sure hurts

sorry dude, he is right and you are wrong.   I got it and is sure hurts

I just posted what my doctor told me some 15 or 18 years ago, maybe knowledge and understanding was different then.

I have never researched it. I do or did have it, whatever it is, in my finger joints and it was hugely painful in UK with the cold or with change in temperature. I found it difficult to sleep and really wanted to break my fingers off sometimes with the pain.

I do not get problems here in Asia.

I did not dispute that I was wrong only the way the poster pointed it out. I was trying to be helpful. 

Useful, thank you.

I notice that doctors still do not know what starts it so it would seem that what I was told 15 -18 years ago may have been when less was understood. I remember having a blood test and him saying it was not hereditary but that was about it.

I suffered for a couple of years taking anti inflammatory drugs then retired to Thailand and as I was not aggravating the problem and the weather was warmer, the pain stopped.

A friend of mine takes Acoxyia for his.

I have OA, and use Celebrex to deal with th pain.  Yes, hot climate helps.

One thing I learnt, Most Thai battery chicken is given antibiotics as well as growth hormeones. The latter probably is a substance that exacerbates the inflammation of my joints. Suggest to your friend to NOT eat any chicken for a month while here, see if it improves his condition.
If that does make a difference, get him to only eat Betagrow Chicken, which is organic. That I can tolerate.

A friend of mine takes Acoxyia for his.

bad shit.  you can take remethan 100R for it, but you must take a stomach pill first, before eating. works

bad shit. you can take remethan 100R for it, but you must take a stomach pill first, before eating. works

Yep.but it works.

And he's like your age too,so he doesnt have much longer.Just wants to live pain free.

tell him to research it.  there are two doses, the stronger one works better but you can only take it for a short time, teh lesser one works okay but you can take it daily.  Trust me I am an expert on this

tell him to research it.  there are two doses, the stronger one works better but you can only take it for a short time, teh lesser one works okay but you can take it daily.  Trust me I am an expert on this

I took it last year,for back pain for a month.

The lower dosage.

Just drank a ton of water.Its fine.

"About 70% of people with rheumatoid arthritis (the most common form of inflammatory arthritis) can expect dramatic benefits, and often a cure, in less than 4 weeks of diet change."

https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/health-science/hot-topics/medical-topics/arthritis/

"About 70% of people with rheumatoid arthritis (the most common form of inflammatory arthritis) can expect dramatic benefits, and often a cure, in less than 4 weeks of diet change."

https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/health-science/hot-topics/medical-topics/arthritis/

I will agree with this, when I went strict akins diet for about 6 weeks all aches and pains went away.   the main culprit is sugar

Archived