IGNORED

Bayern 5, Gunners 1, nearly had an orgasm

Mick Pattaya

F**K GUNNERS :)

................................................................................................................

Easily one of the most entertaining clubs in Premier League history... why the hate? Spurs fan?

LOL........at least he says it how he sees it.........problem is I didn't understand all of it..what's with the blood thing? Is that local term for brother or what?

More proof that anyone who thinks the premiership is the best league in the world needs their head examined.

I still think it is the best league in the world to watch given the tight competition.......but it does not, I agree, have the best teams in the world. Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid have all for the most part proven to be better

More proof that anyone who thinks the premiership is the best league in the world needs their head examined.

Just because the best club (by far!) of Germany won 5-1 against Arsenal doesn't mean the Premier League is not the best league in the world.

Number 6 of England would probably end as the number 1 of France, number 2 of Germany/Italy and number 3 of Spain.

Number 6 of England would probably end as the number 1 of France, number 2 of Germany/Italy and number 3 of Spain.

Not sure I agree with that, nor I think would PSG who just thrashed Barca?

Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in Spain, Dortmund in Germay  and quite a few Italian clubs would also argue their case

No 1 in England might scrape into the top 10 in Europe. Granted the premier league is great entertainment and full of surprises but coming up against several European sides they get hammered.

No 1 in England might scrape into the top 10 in Europe. Granted the premier league is great entertainment and full of surprises but coming up against several European sides they get hammered.

The English clubs are not great in knock-out games but in a 38 game competition only Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and maybe Juventus would have a chance to win the Premier League from ALL clubs in the entire world.

well bayern is playing really pathetic football whole season long. so it came as a surprise to get trashed 5-1 like this by a poor bayern side, almost as surprising as the psg-barcelona result the day before.

viera, pires, bergkamp and henry are long gone, you can't really expect anything great from the current squad. it's time to wake up...

The English clubs are not great in knock-out games but in a 38 game competition only Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and maybe Juventus would have a chance to win the Premier League from ALL clubs in the entire world.

Those 4 would take the first 4 places.

I think the EPL teams are due for rebound in form over the next few years.  Influx of successful European managers: Klopp, Pep, Conte, The Used-To-Be-Special One.  Young guns Koeman, Pocchetino & Howe.

Be interesting to see if anyone in EPL can pry Simeone away this summer.  AM probably lose Griezy to Rags and he's got to be getting tired of having his players raided.  Arsenal sure could use a toughness makeover.  Simeone best at that.  Everton or Spurs might need new coach if Barca takes their mgr.

Piffle

Piffle

Which other foreign clubs would have a chance to win the Premier League iyo?

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, Sevilla, Juventus.   Not necessarily based on this year's form but on last 5 years.

Which other foreign clubs would have a chance to win the Premier League iyo?

No offence Magic but you have bought into the myth that is the EPL

Nothing you say makes sense. I agree with you that the EPL is the most exciting. competitive and entertaining  league worldwide..........ever thought why?

Look at the facts please.....Champions League, Europa.......its not difficult.................your assertion re 6th place in EPLwould be one two three in Italy Germany France Spain  etc is sorry to say complete and utter hogwash.

Correct me if I am wrong but Sevilla who by your logic do not enter into the equation have won the second best trophy 3 years running,beating Liverpool very comfortably last year. Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid have contested the Champions League final twice in the last 4 years

If you are going to continue with this fallacy then please do  your homework................in fact Lasam56 above is much nearer the mark than you are

Just because the best club (by far!) of Germany won 5-1 against Arsenal doesn't mean the Premier League is not the best league in the world.

Yes that is why I said more proof, seriously I used to watch the premiership all the time but it simply does not compare to the class that Paris St Germain showed on Tuesday, just unreal, light years ahead.

Yes that is why I said more proof, seriously I used to watch the premiership all the time but it simply does not compare to the class that Paris St Germain showed on Tuesday, just unreal, light years ahead.

PSG plays one great game and its now "the best club in the world" lol, Ligue1 is light years behind the EPL.

When was the last time a French club won the Champions League? English clubs won it 12 times, the French only once! 

your assertion re 6th place in EPLwould be one two three in Italy Germany France Spain  etc is sorry to say complete and utter hogwash.

Correct me if I am wrong but Sevilla who by your logic do not enter into the equation have won the second best trophy 3 years running,beating Liverpool very comfortably last year. Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid have contested the Champions League final twice in the last 4 years.

You obviously don't understand the difference between knock-out games and a 38 game competition.

Put Sevilla in the EPL next year guaranteed they won't finish higher than 7th, the Southern European clubs might have nice technique and a great 14 player squad but the top 6 English clubs have a deeper bench and are superior in strenght/energy especially in the long run.

Archived