IGNORED

Whats your ideal car to own for home and Thailand

Twonk

Thailand is home now. 555 Living in Udon, my perfect car is my Toyota four door pickup truck. If I were still living in Pattaya, I think I'd want about the smallest sedan I could find. Having said that though, I end up driving either my PCX or my CB500X more often than I do the truck. (unless it's raining.)

However, there is a red, two door Audi TT in town that I look at wistfully whenever I see it. Not at all practical for my current situation, but my goodness, that thing is nice to dream about. I had an Audi 4000 Quattro many years ago, and I think that was my all time favorite car (except when taking it into the shop.)

duplicate

On 06/02/2017 at 15:52, biggles said:

Yes, I can never understand why people drive these huge 4wd around narrow pattaya streets. Maybe small penis syndrome ?

How did you know that my penis is small ?

Archived