IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts Very Own Guesthouse...

jocky king

I had a great dream earlier this week but I thought it was a impossible dream to come true... Many of my dreams fullfilled by Pattaya that why I call it my Heaven....The dream I dreamed this week was to Pattaya Addicts to own the Guesthouse to tb run by the BMs and the trustees... The plan was to set up 500 members to own it with £1000 each members , that is £500,000(26,500,000 bahts)... Guesthouse must have more than twenty bedrooms with bar downstairs for BMs meetings and reunions... All profits at the end of the year will be paid in Dividends for fully paid up members...Any members dies will be passed on to next of kin.... By the look of my dream is impossible but can come true... Say 20 rooms booked all year, 700 bahts a room x 20 = 14,000 bahts x 365 days year=5,110,000 bahts... Four to six thai ladies to work there as acleaner and staff, say 7,000 bahts a month wages ( 5,500 bahts average salary a month in thailand)... 7,000 x six staff =42,000 bahts x 1 year =500,000 bahts... Put down 1 million bahts for miscellous expense such as maintence etc... That leaves us 3,500,000 bahts profits a year not to mention the drinks we sell at the bars too, let put that 500,000 bahts for drinks we sell and foods we sell for 500,000 bahts yearly.. that is 4,500,000 bahts profits... That 10,000 dividends between the owners.. You would be five years to get your money back plus the value of the property increasing .... But then again it is a very impossible dream..... :)

Interesting idea and definitely not impossible. Its the same with a Pattaya Addicts bar I think it would do really good given a proper location

Funny that this thread came up, I was just doing an example page for a website and I made up a business idea for the purpose of the exercise... Bolly would be proud!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/featu...ddicts-Bar.html

Nice dream there jk :)

Anything's possible in a dream I guess.......I dreamt once I had a 14"cock and had 15+ Asian ladies all over me like a rash!! LOL Then I woke up!

I voted great idea, but it would take alot of working out I think.

Cheers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Funny that this thread came up, I was just doing an example page for a website and I made up a business idea for the purpose of the exercise... Bolly would be proud!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/featu...ddicts-Bar.html

I like it :)

The concept of the bar is that you are encouraged to take two ladies. The barfine is the same even if you take one. We have a special offer, for the price of 500 baht an extra lady will sit in the room and finger her pussy as you fuck away with your selected lady, however if you decide to get the girl to join in, you will have to pay her barfine. There will be a direct line phone in the room, so you can call for another girl.

Why not, I think its a good idea. It would be a great way of meeting other BMs and if it was run properly it could be a gold mine. The exposure it would get from the board would almost guarantee that it would be a busy spot. I think there would be a lot of support for the idea, of course BMs with businesses in Pattaya already will not be happy but their only trying to protect their own interests.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

The ammount of in fighting and fall outs would make it a disaster, one man puts in 20k the next 1 million etc.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

The ammount of in fighting and fall outs would make it a disaster, one man puts in 20k the next 1 million etc.

:P Q why are you always so negative?

chris :P

Wriggley Tin 1

:P Q why are you always so negative?

It's not negative just a fact. In theory it's a great idea but would only mean friends falling out over the silliest of things.............

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I think we might struggle to get enough investors but would be a far more enjoyable investment than the stockmarket

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

It's not negative just a fact. In theory it's a great idea but would only mean friends falling out over the silliest of things.............

:P YEA i can see your point

but thats people mate shame we cant trust

Wriggley Tin 1

good idea

maybe renting a bar to start with would be a good idea ,and would be a good meeting point for all addicts and the board would be avery good promotional .maybe low profit but the stake for eack bm would not have to be much either .

If a bar worked well then move to a bigger premises and do the guesthouse thing also .

I think we might struggle to get enough investors but would be a far more enjoyable investment than the stockmarket

I think some investors who have got dough would want a bigger stake and rightly so. If it was to be say 500 investors at £1,000 a pop, then all I would want if it was involving me, is some sort of contract or deed drawn up by a kosher UK brief. Not sure if those are the right words there.

Still a very nice idea, but like .Q. mentioned it would have an effect on friendships for sure.

Cheers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Lets call it FMBM Guesthouse - 'For Mongers By Mongers' :P

Edited by WaxMiracle

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Seems my Idea attracted a lots of interest from you guys.. I think personally that we should go ahead to discuss my dream.. I know it will be difficult to acheive that... I know one said what happens if we had a fallouts, I said before that we should make number of trustees and committees, they will make up the rules of contracts, if one doesn't like the contracts then he cannot enter the ownership in fear of the fallouts.. Plus the rules must also include in the events of the fallouts so that we will be clear on that... No one is bigger than anybody but we must need a trustees to run the place otherwise there would be in shambles... I feel there should be ten approx trustees members, with few committee members... Pattaya Addicts.com is getting very popular very day.. I see LaaMok had already thought of that idea at first, I hope he will back that idea up, if there is, I for one would def join the queue... Be nice to have our own Guesthouse, maybe we even call it a hotel if we become successful...

PATTAYA ADDICTS.COM GUESTHOUSE

Would that nice !!!!!! :Anger:

Edited by jocky king

Any members dies will be passed on to next of kin....

Make that a partial payout and a new slot for a new buy-in. Members should be able to sell their interest at a percentage (loss) of their investment.

Lets see....

500 partners and profits split 500 ways?

Which one of the 500 members does all the work and still gets just his 1/500th share?

What happens when 1 out of 500 partners disagree on something?

Its hard enought runnning a business with one partner much less 500.

Do u really want a business run by people who just want to drink all day and screw women all night. Not my idea of a good business partner, much less 500 of them.

Drinking and clubbing with a monger is one thing...Running a business with them is something totally different.

A better idea would be to set up a "PA" investment fund. Buy businesses (GoGo bars, hotels, travel agencys, etc) that have strong potential with good management and then promote them heavily via the PA. This way you get the investment without the headache of actually having to run the day-to-day operations of the business. Then the PA can push hotels and bars that the investment club owns outright or partially.

Members can rate hotels, bars and restaurants and the investment club could use the ratings in making their purchases or investments. Advertising could be very cost effective via the website. Discounts offered to members and rebates for members who push the establishments the investment club has a stake in.

Just my 2 cents...

In theory it would be nice. But as stated before, who does the all the work, and what happens if someone would want to have 200 shares? That makes them a potential majority share holder, so committee or not, friendly agreements, contracts, that person would have ultimate say over everything that happens in the place. If they want everyone to piss off, then they actually have the power to do what they want. And your also forgetting the staff costs for a place like this. To have a manager to run the bar or guesthouse, your talking in the area 70,000-140,000 a month salary. Then an accountant who would also have control over all the money that came in, same as the manager pretty much. Your looking at someone spending hours and hours each day doing marketing, reservations, confirmations, promotions, that would be another full time job that you would be paying a salary of almost the same as the manager.

Also take into account, that an Addicts bar has been discussed many times, and the problem that we all agreed on, was that the board would then lose its integrity, and no longer be neutral. It would be a copy of another place already in existence, and start to take the board down a path that would ultimately maybe lead to its downfall.

I think that the way we do the BM meetings at different PA friendly bars is an excellent idea, it exposes everyone to bars they might not have found before, at the same time it gives us a chance to hang out together. Maybe having PA sponsored events, where everyone has the opportunity to contribute too, to promote growth of the board, and at the same time, give people a little bit of pocket money. Do something like rent out Insomnia for the night, publicize the hell out of it, and make sure everyone that leaves will never forget the name of the board.

Having events where those who want to take part of it, the planning, the preparation, and the execution of something like that, Similar to throwing a rave party at a warehouse, there is a potential for profits. And I think doing something different each time would keep it fresh so people did not get tired of it. Starting a committee of people who wanted to do events like that, would be an excellent idea in line with what you are thinking, without damaging the integrity of the board. Ultimately we would want something that helped improve the board as well. Just my two cents worth.

This would be a very good thing...........as long as i am made BIG BOSS :Anger:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Pattaya Addicts will never have a bar, we did say this at the start. I enjoy my work sitting at the computer potentially earning more. Having a bar is a headache and time consuming.

There is nothing to stop some members getting together, buying a bar and promoting it the same way that other owners do.

We have thought about getting a Pattaya Addicts Internet Cafe on Soi 6, no girls customers allowed and blow job service at request.

I have some unique ideas in my head, but they are just a bit of fun thinking about it.

Say 20 rooms booked all year, 700 bahts a room x 20 = 14,000 bahts x 365 days year=5,110,000 bahts... Four to six thai ladies to work there as acleaner and staff, say 7,000 bahts a month wages ( 5,500 bahts average salary a month in thailand)... 7,000 x six staff =42,000 bahts x 1 year =500,000 bahts... Put down 1 million bahts for miscellous expense such as maintence etc... That leaves us 3,500,000 bahts profits a year not to mention the drinks we sell at the bars too, let put that 500,000 bahts for drinks we sell and foods we sell for 500,000 bahts yearly.. that is 4,500,000 bahts profits...

You've left out a large number of expenses.

As Ackademik noted...management and accountant's salaries. General manager and subordinate shift managers.

Are you building, buying or leasing? There are costs and legal issues associated with each of these.

Before you maintain you will probably have to improve, if on a lease. Interior, plumbing, fixtures, furniture, equipment.

You must stock your bar and keep it stocked and have a strong sales/inventory system.

Costs for cleaning supplies, laundry, consumables, etc.

Marketing costs.

Licensing costs and legal advice.

Tea money.

Also...as Ackademik noted the share balance would have a huge effect on who actually made policy decisions. With 500 investors your accountant would have to keep track of a lot of detail. Who owns the shares at the time a dividend (or loss) is declared? How do you prove who owns what when the investors are scattered throughout the world? How do you contact and disburse funds to a stock holder's estate?

500 investors? "A camel is a horse designed by a committee." -unknown

I know of one guesthouse/bar/restaurant that also runs golf excursions. They have 5 partners, 2 manage the place and 3 are silent. The 2 guys running the place often have differences of opinion because they are both involved in everything. Better would be division of responsibility. Then each is accountable for his own area and answerable to all the partners for his section.

It was an interesting dream, but it was just a dream. You need a business plan.

probe

dont forget to pay off the cops and the mafia.lol

Edited by youngpattayaaddict

Interesting idea and definitely not impossible. Its the same with a Pattaya Addicts bar I think it would do really good given a proper location

Fook me nipper!! If I opened an Addicts Bar I always assumed you would the first one to jump down my throat!!

Seriously guys we will never do a bar, it was one of the founding things behind the board.

We have had many bar owners approach us about it offering partnerships etc to use the name and, as the ones who are BMs can confirm, the reply is always a polite no.

As Bryan says we have considered (seriously) an "Addicts Drop in Centre" i.e. like a cafe with free wifi and com terminals etc but it would be quite expensive and location would be so vital. Despite the downturn in Pattaya the only locations that would work are still expensive and (right now) are too expensive to run something where we would like to offer mainly free services.

Now if you all used the donation button we might be able to afford it one day LOL - PLEASE I'm kidding!!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!