IGNORED

7 Days in Pattaya, stay in one place or book only a few days first?

ttouch07

Thanks!

Mera Mare is a nice 4 star hotel. Accor even gave it a 5 star. If you could get a room for 71 USD, I suggest you give it a try. Just to warn you, it is not really a monger hotel. A lots of family stay here. You could see some pictures posted by another BM here and I will post more tomorrow:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/293654-mera-mare-deluxe-hotel-on-beach-road/?fromsearch=1

I've stayed at Page 10 numerous times. The shower and inside of room are fantastic. Nice little pool on roof, nothing special also stayed at Areca Lodge this last time. A bit older, bathroom a bit dated, but location was fantastic. Lots of areas for food, close to LK Metro, 5 minute walk to Amon's and that whole area of Bake and Brew and gentlemen clubs. I'll go back to Areca next time. Loved the pool.

Archived