Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pulling a sickie

youngpattayaaddict

Lost passport boss....

couldnt fly boss...

had to get a replacement boss...

took fucken longtime boss!!!.

Then actually get a new passport for proof...

Make sure you completly destroy your old one though... dont need no fucking terriost getting a hold of it.

When you see someone without a smile give them one of yours!

http://www.newzealand.com

Please take this reply in the nice way i have intended it mate.

The answer to your question is YES you will be able to get something forged

But be carefull.

I'm now in a boss's position at work, and do you realy think we don't know these scams mate? If one of my lads phoned up or faxed me the bit of paper to say he had a broken arm and could not fly i would phone the doctor and ask him. But only a few days after you had sent the Fax with the documentation on it. I know this makes me sound like a cunt, but i won't have the cunt taken out of me.

I have been told by guys in the oil business NOT to tell any future employers i go to Thailand on my weeks off as it puts off the potential new emplyer because of the ammount of guys that come back late or have tales of woe about missing flights etc. That came from a guy that is a recruiter too.

My next point. It sounds like you are letting Pattaya get under your skin and it is dictating your life. You are a young guy as you say, yet you are jepordising your future by staying there for a long time by lying to your boss, and i am guessing that you have taken out a big bank loan that will hold you back for any furture trips to Thailand????. The world is a much smaller place now and people know people and it could get back to your boss that you have been seen on the piss or an innocent Email with a pic of you end up in your boss's in box. Highly unlikely but there is that chance.

I know you are not going to change your mind but you are doing a foolish thing, Pattaya will always be there and will not be changing that much despite what the experts say.

But as they say UP TO YOU.

Very good reply Q and my advice would be the same.

If you need/want the extra bit of time ask your boss for some time off without pay.

Maybe a group of protesters will shut down the airports when you go?? Its possible :D

Dont be silly , that'll never happen

Lost passport boss....

couldnt fly boss...

had to get a replacement boss...

took fucken longtime boss!!!.

Then actually get a new passport for proof...

Make sure you completly destroy your old one though... dont need no fucking terriost getting a hold of it.

That's what I was thinking. My story would go something like this:

"I had traveled to a remote village in Thailand with a girl I had fallen madly in love with. I was supposed to meet her family and child because I was planning on marrying her. When I met her father he demanded 30,000 THB for marrying her. I didn't have that much cash on me, so he became angry. I left his farm with my girlfriend and we went to stay the night in a hotel there in the village. When I woke up, she was gone; along with all my money, I.D., and passport. No one in this tiny village seemed to speak any English. I couldn't find my way to the farm where her family stayed. It took me 3 weeks of hitch-hiking to make it to Bangkok, and another 2 weeks before the embassy got me a new I.D. and passport."

Needs a little work, but there's the outline.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

genius manimal, shear genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aint it fun when you're always on the run

Aint it fun when you're friends despise what you've become

Aint it fun when you get so high you can't cum

Aint fun when you know that you're gunna die young

ITS SUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!