IGNORED

pulling a sickie

youngpattayaaddict

hi guys,going to patts for two months in jan,the problem is i only have three weeks leave from work. i was planning to call work from patts and tell them i have broken my arm and therefore cannot fly back for a couple more weeks due to it been in a pot.my question is this-will i be able to pay a doctor to write me a sicknote over in patts? any advice would be appreciated

So you are going for say 8 weeks, you have 3 weeks leave. So you have to try and swing 5 weeks extra leave through sickness?

I don't think your boss would accept you cannot fly with a broken arm.

I guess anything is possible in Patts, so getting a letter from a Dr should be no problem......Just think of something or maybe some other BM's can think of a good excuse for you, for the extra 5 weeks off!!

Good luck!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

hi guys,going to patts for two months in jan,the problem is i only have three weeks leave from work. i was planning to call work from patts and tell them i have broken my arm and therefore cannot fly back for a couple more weeks due to it been in a pot.my question is this-will i be able to pay a doctor to write me a sicknote over in patts? any advice would be appreciated

Please take this reply in the nice way i have intended it mate.

The answer to your question is YES you will be able to get something forged

But be carefull.

I'm now in a boss's position at work, and do you realy think we don't know these scams mate? If one of my lads phoned up or faxed me the bit of paper to say he had a broken arm and could not fly i would phone the doctor and ask him. But only a few days after you had sent the Fax with the documentation on it. I know this makes me sound like a cunt, but i won't have the cunt taken out of me.

I have been told by guys in the oil business NOT to tell any future employers i go to Thailand on my weeks off as it puts off the potential new emplyer because of the ammount of guys that come back late or have tales of woe about missing flights etc. That came from a guy that is a recruiter too.

My next point. It sounds like you are letting Pattaya get under your skin and it is dictating your life. You are a young guy as you say, yet you are jepordising your future by staying there for a long time by lying to your boss, and i am guessing that you have taken out a big bank loan that will hold you back for any furture trips to Thailand????. The world is a much smaller place now and people know people and it could get back to your boss that you have been seen on the piss or an innocent Email with a pic of you end up in your boss's in box. Highly unlikely but there is that chance.

I know you are not going to change your mind but you are doing a foolish thing, Pattaya will always be there and will not be changing that much despite what the experts say.

But as they say UP TO YOU.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Be very careful what you might put in facebook, myspace, blogs etc.. this is a sure fire way to get caught out :rolleyes:

an extra week i can undertsand and one you could get away ,maybe even 2 but 8 weeks .no way will you get a way with it .

An ear infection is a good one so you cant fly because of the pressure on the plane.

The doctor thing I don't Know.

If anyone sent me a sick note from Thailand I would Know hes lying.

An ear infection is a good one so you cant fly because of the pressure on the plane.

The doctor thing I don't Know.

If anyone sent me a sick note from Thailand I would Know hes lying.

I think like that too but that's because i have been there.

If his superiors have'nt the chances of them thinking he's lying drop....a bit. But IMHO if ANYONE that works here was to pull a sickie while on Holiday anywhere in the woirld i would be looking to get more info than a doctors fax because i know how easy it is to get, even in the UK.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

thanks for all the info guys,the flights already booked so it looks like im going to run the gauntlet so to speak! he who dares........

LaaMok has mentioned that you could say you went diving then got sick and the Doc said you can't fly for a few more weeks. Just a thought.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

you need to ask Deadman this question. im sure if anyone would know its HIM!..555555555555

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

It depends where you work...I work for state government where no one cares what people do... government work attitude.

I saw on tv you can buy fake doctor notes on the internet.

Depends how important your current job is to you.

There is no way the broken arm story will work with or without doctors slip.

Why not just say that you want a extended leave of absence without pay?

If you can have your work covered off and it costs the company nothing it could work out.

But by lying to your boss and making the company pay for your extended time, well put yourself in your boss's shoes.

What would you do to a employee who pulled that. Think hard about this one. Good jobs are hard to come by.

FEEL THE EEL

I would counsel against it, but if you want a good one that prevents you flying for a long time, Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition a mate had. Had the opposite effect of what you want & kept him out of Thailand for 4-5 months.

PagMah

Gee, I wish I had an employee like you! If you need your job when you get home think of a better excuse. An ear infection, sinus infection or decompression sickness from diving would be the best ones. Or better yet a ruptured bowel from intercourse with a well endowed ladyboy(tell them it was non consensual). But you are on the crackpipe if you think you'll get an extra few weeks out of any of them.

Choke dee :wacko:

Maybe a group of protesters will shut down the airports when you go?? Its possible :wacko:

Personally I'm not one for pulling sickies, I can't handle the immorality of it...

But if you can handle it:

I'd say go for it, if you don't mind getting sacked - because that is a big possibility here. You need to come up with something better than a broken arm as you could often fly with that.

Try this:

Get a bar girl that speaks very good English. Get her to call your work, say that she is a nurse and and your work contact details are on your insurance forms. Get her to tell your boss that you have been involved in a tandem jet ski accident and are currently residing in a hospital bed, unconscious. She can then provide twice weekly updates to your employer, and when you wake up you won't have to defend your lies because you can claim that you can't remember a thing (which if you have been getting hammered in Patts every night will be true) :Drunk_Party:

Edited by WaxMiracle

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Personally I'm not one for pulling sickies, I can't handle the immorality of it...

I'd say go for it, if you don't mind getting sacked - because that is a big possibility here. You need to come up with something better than a broken arm as you could often fly with that.

Try this:

Get a bar girl that speaks very good English. Get her to call your work, say that she is a nurse and and your work contact details are on your insurance forms. Get her to tell your boss that you have been involved in a tandem jet ski accident and are currently residing in a hospital bed, unconscious. She can then provide twice weekly updates to your employer, and when you wake up you won't have to defend your lies because you can claim that you can't remember a thing (which if you have been getting hammered in Patts every night will be true) :GrinNod1:

LMAO, you have obviously put a great deal of though into your answer Wax... :Drunk_Party:

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

Try this:

Get a bar girl that speaks very good English. Get her to call your work, say that she is a nurse and and your work contact details are on your insurance forms. Get her to tell your boss that you have been involved in a tandem jet ski accident and are currently residing in a hospital bed, unconscious. She can then provide twice weekly updates to your employer, and when you wake up you won't have to defend your lies because you can claim that you can't remember a thing (which if you have been getting hammered in Patts every night will be true) :unsure:

That is the best one yet, if you choose to go down this route!

lol - things people do just to have fun in LOS.

Edited by minime

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

Try this:

Get a bar girl that speaks very good English. Get her to call your work, say that she is a nurse and and your work contact details are on your insurance forms. Get her to tell your boss that you have been involved in a tandem jet ski accident and are currently residing in a hospital bed, unconscious. She can then provide twice weekly updates to your employer, and when you wake up you won't have to defend your lies because you can claim that you can't remember a thing (which if you have been getting hammered in Patts every night will be true) :Party1:

If there was a prize for the best excuse....you would win Wax..lol

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

i did pull a sickie once :D for an extra week in patts due to abdominal pains & the doctor in pattaya memorial hospital advised me not to fly? he even provided me with a medical certificate too along with some medication which i kindly gave away to a BG! :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

:ThankGod1: LOL GOOD LUCK BUT DONT SAY BROKEN BONE THEY SPLIT THE CAST SO YOU CAN FLY I DONE IT LAST YEAR, SAY MOTORBIKE ACCIDENT DAY BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT THEN BY THE TIME INSURANCE PAYS MEDICAL BILLS SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE COUNTRY, ITS 4 WEEKS BUT COULDN'T GET A FLIGHT TILL THE5TH WEEK. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT THEN BLOODY INSURANCE COMPANIES ALL THE SAME LOL ENJOY :10of10Score::10of10Score::hello09::Dance1:

whats wrong with just going for 3 weeks and then coming home at least you will still have your job especially in todays current climate your signing your own death warrant pal. all the best pal

some good ideas guys! wax uve got a great imageination,it might well be a road i travel down.its only 4 weeks till i fly so ill keep you posted on how iget on.cheers!