Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mundine v Green fight 3 Feb, 6 pm Pattaya time - showing anywhere?

sinbad5

Bump.

Any news on where one might watch this in Pattaya?

I messaged Simon at Retox but no reply.

I-Rovers has it on their schedule @ 15:00

Do it over again Danny !

Mundine always needs to be taken down IMO.

Couldn't agree more.

Robw

Forgive my ignorance but the first time I ever heard heard of any of these guys was a few years back when Shane Mosely fought Mondine but he was well past his best by then.

Have they beaten anyone of note?

Wouldn't watch it if you payed me!

Two fighters WELL ''past their prime''.........obviously they're both running out of money...not too mention both have huge ego's!

A sad day in Australian boxing if these are the only two clowns we can come up with......ridiculous!

Oz boxing...RIP 

Retox would be your best bet they can stream anything. Maybe go there early to see if they can sort it.

Mundine has allegedly earned $30 million USD???WTF

I have done a search through my Kodi box but cannot find any channel showing the fight. The prelims were shown for about an hour earlier on Fox in souther NSW, Australia but I am afraid I am not throwing my money out to watch and would not waste the time to go to a pub to watch the fight either.

Forgive my ignorance but the first time I ever heard heard of any of these guys was a few years back when Shane Mosely fought Mondine but he was well past his best by then.

Have they beaten anyone of note?

Green gave Roy Jones Jr a touch up...but he was past his prime at the time as well.

Whatever happens I just hope Green smashes Mundanes jaw to pieces so he never talk again.

4761c015b2965a377d0b3b2f57a25f8a.jpg

Bit of a meh fight though im not big into boxing at all

Was many many aussies live streaming it on facebook lol

4761c015b2965a377d0b3b2f57a25f8a.jpg

Bit of a meh fight though im not big into boxing at all

Was many many aussies live streaming it on facebook lol

I thought it was a good entertaining fight, though the feeds available at the Pattaya bars were atrocious unfortunately. I'm glad Danny won, though I was a bit surprised but Mundine did himself no favours with the judges with that cheap shot in round one, might have tilted the whole thing.

But Choc has always been his own worst enemy.

Don't like Mundine and was going for green,but what I seen on Facebook (had a live feed for the whole card hahaha sucked in Foxtel) Mundine won the fight easily,I got a strange feeling that there might be a 3rd fight.

By the way the undercard was terrible,and that guy cooper fought looked like he was hand picked for sure,I would have got in there for $10000.

Mundine barely threw a punch in the first 5 rounds though, i thought green will win this easy. Imo mundine only came alive in round 7 onwards

Archived