IGNORED

Fujifilm X100t

The Sly Fox

I want to buy a new Fujifilm X100t with warranty. Been looking online and prices are cheaper in Australia but nobody will send to Thailand. I've looked around in Thailand but prices are considerably high. So does anyone have any suggestions where I can get this camera at the best price?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I just did a 'google' search here in the US.

The priced was the same just about everywhere, $1299 USD.

Amazon, electronics store, camera shops, even 'ebay' showed $1299.

On 'ebay' one seller from Australia had the same price.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I just did a 'google' search here in the US.

The priced was the same just about everywhere, $1299 USD.

Amazon, electronics store, camera shops, even 'ebay' showed $1299.

On 'ebay' one seller from Australia had the same price.

LeoTex

Cheers LeoTex. The best price I've found in Australia is $1,300 AUD which is $997 USD. However they won't post overseas, just inside Australia. As that appears to be an excellent price I may order it from them and have it posted to a family member then have them post it to me in LOS. However I believe there's an issue with posting camera batteries?

Lazada Thailand have the camera priced at 42,100 THB, which is $1,205 USD, and $1572 AUD. So there's a considerable saving if I get it from Aussie.

Cheers LeoTex. The best price I've found in Australia is $1,300 AUD which is $997 USD. However they won't post overseas, just inside Australia. As that appears to be an excellent price I may order it from them and have it posted to a family member then have them post it to me in LOS. However I believe there's an issue with posting camera batteries?

Lazada Thailand have the camera priced at 42,100 THB, which is $1,205 USD, and $1572 AUD. So there's a considerable saving if I get it from Aussie.

Only if you do not have to pay import taxes. Additionaly, if you have a problem with the Camera you may be out of luck getting it fixed under warranty in Thailand. Better to buy at a good place in Thailand and pay the price, it may be cheaper that way in the long run.

Excellent choice of camera. i have the X100s and love it, one of the best cameras I ever owned!

Yes, I've been in love with this series ever since the x100 first appeared. 

Only if you do not have to pay import taxes. Additionaly, if you have a problem with the Camera you may be out of luck getting it fixed under warranty in Thailand. Better to buy at a good place in Thailand and pay the price, it may be cheaper that way in the long run.

Good point I'll check around a few stores in Thailand and see what sort of deal I can get.

Archived