Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fixing up a local house

AlantheBuilder

Very nice work...it's starting to take shape. Though i still reckon the owner should put in a driveway of some sort 555

Driveways and landscaping are always last.

Stops them from getting fucked by the builders.:)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driveways and landscaping are always last.

Stops them from getting fucked by the builders. :)

No i asked Alan on another post if the owner was going to put a driveway...as yet, the owner hasn't mentioned anything about a driveway, though Alan was going to pitch the idea to him.

Very nice work...it's starting to take shape. Though i still reckon the owner should put in a driveway of some sort 555

If the owner is Thai then they might be doing the job in installments as and when money becomes available.  We have many houses around this area that have been part built and are added too whenever the owners can find more cash. Maybe the drive way will have to wait!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Maybe buy a car first here are a few pics from yesturday f10dd8b077e0a1fd5733922945b5a601.jpg20246d9e777b8aa687a403d3a4e8e9dc.jpg7a7c09c538c266e1d2e4bd8b726c9643.jpgdbf0ece0cf747325fa7569befc398271.jpg713d71d4172a9736f6d0ed46ada6153a.jpgb4f55abc4bbe5319daeaa2769827d384.jpg1c6ee8c7e353ac428b3e5311a3407761.jpg9c7a38c925d709b9cdeb818ef3122dc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Nice craftsmanship! It's looking great!

About the driveway...I was thinking more along the lines that the owner might have a scooter OR have friends visiting for at least 1 car space...anyhow ''up to him!'' 5555555  

That is coming right along, and looking good. Thanks for the photo updates. It's good to see the ongoing "after" photos to compare with the "before" photos of a generic Thai rural house.

Nice work Allan, I have been following your topics for quite some time. I see you are based in buri ram. I may have a similar project for you in the future, but a lot bigger. Also not far from buri ram.

Question: why are the ceiling gypsom, and not suspended removable tiles?

My girfriend had a leaky roof and it ruined the ceiling.

Again a family friend built the home and I believe the foundation has settled, and caused much problems.

Looking 1000% better than the before photos. :-)

Bravo, Alan, you've made a sow's ear into a silk purse. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

It's weird how the owner wanted to place the shower right next to the bathroom basin....a little unusual me thinks

post-19796-0-53278600-1481533935.jpg

Other than that, the joint looks fantastic!   Great job Alan!

Very nice. Excellent-appearing work from start to finish. 

Looks fantastic Alan! :ThumbUp6: Hope the owner said the same!

Great job Alan, sure looks a quality finish, well done.

Nice house. Way different end from what appears to be a difficult start.

Looking at your work Alan i wish to fxxk you'd built my house lol

Archived