Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guest Friendly Sukhumvit Hotels

Evil Penevil

Dear Goodfellas!

Conrad Hotel have some kind of winter offer. I have booked a night in february at the executive floor. 5000 baht with tax and service. I have stayed there before and the executive floor is great, but never at this low price. It is a GF-friendly 5 star hotel. The only thing is I can not wear my flipflops and shorts here.

G :Grin_Jump1:

EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE FLOOR BENEFITS

IN –ROOM

• Complimentary local calls, fax, and calling card numbers (except mobile

phone numbers).

• Complimentary broadband internet – 30 Mbps

• Private in-room facsimile with designated line upon request and subject to

availability.

• Late check-out until 16:00 hours upon request and subject to availability.

• Complimentary pressing service (up to a maximum of 3 pieces per stay).

• Express service for laundry upon request without additional charge.

29TH Floor EXECUTIVE LOUNGE (open from 6 am to 11 pm, daily)

• Coffee, tea & soft drinks served throughout the day

• Buffet Breakfast

Monday to Friday 06:00 - 10:30 hrs.

Weekend and Public Holidays 06:00 - 11:00 hrs.

• Afternoon tea with our Chef’s sweet temptations 15:00 - 17:00 hrs.

• Evening cocktails with canapés 18:00 - 20:00 hrs.

• Complimentary Wireless internet access at the Executive Lounge

• Personalized and private check-in & check-out at the Executive Lounge

• Concierge services

MEETING ROOMS AND INTERNET ACCESS AT THE EXECUTIVE LOUNGE

• A meeting room is complimentary for first two hours per stay. For additional

hours a rate will be applied. *Subject to availability. Not applicable to group meetings.

• Dedicated Business Area for Internet access up to 1 hour per day (Apple iMac

with windows and MAC, Ipod Docking) *Not applicable at the Business Centre

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

• Executive Lounge facilities are complimentary for registered guests only.

Your guests are welcome to join you, but Executive Floor Benefits do not apply

and service will be charged per consumption.

• Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Executive Lounge.

• A separate and private smoking lounge where you can also buy cigarettes &

cigars is available on the 29TH Floor.

• An Elegant Casual Dress Code is requested. *No singlets, shorts, fitness attire,

room slippers, sandals and flip-flops

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/conrad_bangkok_hotel.html

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Evil Penevil

• Slapman

• wackyjacky

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

Great thread......I may be staying at the Conrad Hilton for a week in April for a work training course and needed to know this info in case I had to book a separate hotel for my nightlife. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Would appreciate any info. on Boss Suites?? 10 min. walk down Nana - Soi 4 -and free 1-way

tuk-tuk back to it...very-inexpensive opening..??? Looks like -very nice rooms-good reviews.. I would appreciate.. 1st hand knowledge....

:)

The problem with booking a room in bangkok is that there are too many choices.

Those rates do look good. The triple room (Japanese style) is interesting. Three mattresses (futons ?) with a glass bathroom. Wonder if they would charge extra if one tried to fill all three beds. Note that the Tuk-Tuk stops running at 11:00 PM.

• 4 months later...

That does look good. They are showing rates as low as 2000 baht a night if you book in advance. Would love to stay in a place in Sukhumvit with a pool!

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

• 3 months later...

any update on this wonderfull list ?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

any update on this wonderfull list ?

If the world slows down for a few days, I'll try to get in a few updates. I also stayed recently at Phachara Suites and highly recommend it. Also stayed at the Paradiso Suites on Suk Soi 10 and looked at Heaven @ 4 on Suk Soi 4. I have pics and will post.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Don't rule out Dream hotel, it's close to the action, no problem bringing back 2 girls and can be booked directly at their web site.

I stayed in Sept. $ 50.00 US a night if you book three nights. It's really 2 hotels on corner's across from one another in a quiet area.

I stayed in dream 2 thats the one with the pool on top. I have booked again for Mar. 3, a little more - $ 225.00 for the 3 night stay.

Go to www.dreamhotelbkk.com and have a look at those rooms.

• 5 months later...

Don't rule out Dream Hotel, it's close to the action, no problem bringing back 2 girls and can be booked directly at their web site.

I stayed in Sept. $ 50.00 US a night if you book three nights. It's really 2 hotels on corner's across from one another in a quiet area.

I stayed in dream 2 thats the one with the pool on top. I have booked again for Mar. 3, a little more - $ 225.00 for the 3 night stay.

Go to www.dreamhotelbkk.com and have a look at those rooms.

How's the pool. It looks small? (I've noticed when they don't put a full view of the pool it's usually a small one...)

Same question for pachara...

• 3 months later...

How's the pool. It looks small? (I've noticed when they don't put a full view of the pool it's usually a small one...)

Same question for pachara...

Phacara Suites pool is the only bad thing about the hotel...

Just terrible.

On about the 5th floor but 85% covered. by a roof and the water is like ice!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I might be not on the right topic here because this hotel is most probably not in the Sukhumvit area ( do not know Bangkok that well ) , but can anybody pls tell me if The Eastin Makkasan hotel is guest friendly ? I have stayed at Boyoke Sky which was not guest friendly , Indra Regent which there was no problem if you had guests , but have not stayed at this hotel before .

If i booked a double room is it a problem to bring girls/guests to the room or do they still ask a joiner fee even if you booked a double room ?

I might be not on the right topic here because this hotel is most probably not in the Sukhumvit area ( do not know Bangkok that well ) , but can anybody pls tell me if The Eastin Makkasan Hotel is guest friendly ? I have stayed at Boyoke Sky which was not guest friendly , Indra Regent which there was no problem if you had guests , but have not stayed at this hotel before .

If i booked a double room is it a problem to bring girls/guests to the room or do they still ask a joiner fee even if you booked a double room ?

Pratunam hotels are generally not guest friendly and overrun with tour groups. Baiyoke hotels and Eastin are not guest friendly even if you boo a room for 2 people. Joiner fees are charged.

Tim

I'm going to guess that the main hotel list is a bit dated ...

This post has been edited by Evil Penevil: 15 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

When in Bangkok I have stayed at the S Sukhumvit Suites, which is literally right around the corner from Soi Cowboy ... 2 minute walk ... right on the corner of Asoke and Sukhumvit, with the steps up to Asoke BTS literally running up the side of the hotel, and the entrance down to the MRT is in the small mall right next door. You can not have better location. So what of the hotel? First off, its ranked number 51 of the 644 hotels listed on tripadvisor for Bangkok. The staff is excellent, the rooms are immaculate, a good breakfast is included, and it has a nice little outdoor patio for smokers or for having a beer and just watching the street life of Bangkok. I was last there in Low Season (July) and got a deluxe room for 2200 baht/night. It goes up a bit in high season, but they also have deals on their own website. My link Downside is that there is no pool and really no view from rooms. Totally guest friendly, they just take the girl's ID.

Some pics ....

DSC02020.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

Edited by vanguy77

I would put a plug in for Jasmine Suites/Jasmine City to anyone looking to stay near Soi Cowboy. It's about as close as you can get, maybe one minute from the hotel door to the back entrance of the Soi with street food along the way at night. The Asoke station is maybe five minutes away, there's a 7/11 right outside the hotel door, a 24/7 Italian place downstairs that was fine and very convenient if you're looking for something late, and a coffee stand outside in the morning. I found the hotel itself a great value; with the last minute deal on the website I paid under 100 dollars a night for a one bedroom suite with a great view of the city from the 19th (memory hazy) floor. Good internet connection, flatscreen TV, in-room safe. Having a seperate sitting area is a must for me as I like to bring multiple guests back some nights and this was one of the better deals that I found near Soi Cowboy, though I would like to try Grand Millennium Sukhumvit sometime. The breakfast was so so and the hotel could use some touching up here and there, but really I loved my stay and am sure to go back.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/jasmine_executive_suites_hotel.html

Another thing I failed to mentioned is that you really are not bothered, or at least I wasn't, when returning to the hotel with guests. Certainly no guest fees, but even better the lobby is actually on the 10th floor, which means that when you enter at the ground floor you walk past a small sitting area and the bellhop and then get straight onto the elevator and then on to your room.

Edited by henrysvvanson

For a true ***** IMO, Grande Millenium Asoke < 3000B all in. wj

I've wanted to try this place. It has a really great location.

• 2 weeks later...

I would cast my vote for Cozy At Ten which is on Suk Soi 10 this makes it approximately halfway between Nanna and cowboy so it is very convenient. The rates range between 1,200 to 1,400 per night and the rooms are exacly like the ones on there website. I found it great location and great rates with freindly service.

http://www.cozyatten.com/index.html

:GoldenSmile1: Yes and Thermae...which I have had some luck...with...so much fun is right there.

• 8 months later...

not sure if anyone is still reading this thread... does anyone know if the Merisess in bangkok is guest friendly?

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

not sure if anyone is still reading this thread... does anyone know if the Merisess in bangkok is guest friendly?

Yes. We should change this to 'non guest friendly'.95% are friendly. 2 girls and the % may go down to 75%.. wj