Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guest Friendly Sukhumvit Hotels

Evil Penevil

you got all that and guest friendly for 2200? amazing! like the glass shower in the bath. is that a tub also?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Evil Penevil

• Slapman

• wackyjacky

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

you got all that and guest friendly for 2200? amazing! like the glass shower in the bath. is that a tub also?

Yup, I began to wonder if the price had been a clerical error or stroke of luck (upgrade because the room I booked was still occupied) but that's what I paid per night on two separate ocassions. And it is a tub.

Evil

:Evil_Grin2:

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

i cant keep up with all these new "booteek" hotels that popping up everywhere.

what i want to know is why don't the cunts build em with a big spa in em !?.

logo4.gif

The Centre Point on Sukhumvit Soi 10 is one of seven Centre Point properties in Bangkok. They function on the serviced apartment model, with daily or long-term options available. All are good, but the one I like best is on Sukhumvit Soi 10. The one-bedroom suites are a roomy 73 sq meters (there are also some 89 sq m one=bedroom suites) and are very well equipped. They even have a washing machine. The only downside is the long haul to the Suk, but you can walk it in roughly 10 minutes or take the tuk-tuk than runs 24 hours a day. There's a mini-mart and beauty/barber shop on site.

I paid 2,200 baht/night in early February, but a more usual price is between 3,000 and 3,500 baht/night.

The view from the balcony:

2009-Jan-25_0825.jpg

looks good evil. i don't mind paying that as i only spend one night in bangkok every tour.

hi has anyone stayed at the new nana ibis it opened in march

Just heard late last night. All rooms are Non Smoking only. There are no smoking rooms in the entire hotel.

Also the rooms are tiny at 18 sqm. I thought 25 sqm was pretty small, so 18 must be really small. Think that its ok for 1-2 days. But too small for a longer stay than that.

Tim

Just heard late last night. All rooms are Non Smoking only. There are no smoking rooms in the entire hotel.

Also the rooms are tiny at 18 sqm. I thought 25 sqm was pretty small, so 18 must be really small. Think that its ok for 1-2 days. But too small for a longer stay than that.

Tim

thx tim for the info planning on staying there for 2 night between Phuket and Chiang Mia

The Fraser Suites on Suk Soi 11 is offering some special deals. Great value for money, Very nice facility and staff, who were always helpful without being intrusive. Full score in the guest friendly category. Since it is a serviced apartment, they don't care how many ladies you bring back. Here's the link to the T/R pics I posted from the Fraser Suites.

The only possible disadvantage regards location. It wasn't a problem for me, but others could feel differently. It's a long walk down Soi 11 from Sukhumvit Road and the Fraser's tuk tuk only runs a few times a day. Taxis zoom past at all hours, day or night, so it's no real problem, but if you want to be within easy walking distance of Nana, Cowboy or the BTS, then the Fraser wouldn't be the best choice. Also, the taxi drivers seldom know it by name, so you'll need to carry the hotel's card with you.

Evil

:D

Fraser2.jpg

Fraser.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Garden-Grove.jpg

Garden-Grove2.jpg

gg1.jpg

gg2.jpg

gg3.jpg

gg4.jpg

Here's the address and contact information on the Garden Grove Suites:

51 Sukhumvit Soi 16 Bangkok 10110

tel/fax: +66(0)2663 3120

e-mail: [email protected]

Warning: Google flags their website as potentially containing malware that may harm your computer

Web Site

Below is the floorplan of the 90-square-meter unit I had:

gg5.jpg

D6.jpg

E5.jpg

beta_dalogo.jpg

Just two pictures from The Dawin on Suk Soi 4, the most recent addition to the Dynasty hotel chain.

Contact details:

35/1-2 Soi Sukhumvit 4 (Nanatai), Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 THAILAND

Phone: (66)-2-2535555

Fax: (66)-2-2556380

E-mail: [email protected]

Web site

Dawin1.jpg

Dawin2.jpg

Awesome resource, thanks for posting this. It'll really help me to narrow down my options. Right now, with the specials going on, it's looking like Legacy Suites. Wooooo

Evil Penevil,

OMG!!! Unbelievable thread. Thanks for all the great information. You just saved me a ton of money and time.

FBRNUPE

Nupe

stayed at the dawin in june, great hotel & the foods good. glad to meet you evil on the Soi 6 crawl. hows the baby?biggrin.gif

Edited by flynn

glad to meet you evil on the soi 6 crawl. hows the baby?biggrin.gif

Dolly has been adopted by one of the girls. Remember this one?

S-2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Great work with the list. I stayed at Dynasty Inn june 2009 for 4 days. Good hotel and not so expensive, close to Nana Plaza

Living the life...

• 1 month later...

An amazing thread Evil. You do give great PSA don't you.

Daddy wants to pound the brown!!

:Evil_Grin2: i try on my next BKK trip the new FUSION SUITES

fantastic reviews and a great promotion now....

http://www.fusionbangkok.com/

:Hug7:JACUZZI SUITE

GS: Good find. It's ambiguous whether the promotion must be booked by the end of Oct though. Times are tough, I imagine they'll extend it. 3 nites/3800. Can't beat that deal anyplace. 1 thing for sure - it ends Dec 15.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Park Plaza hotel is a great hotel near the Asoke junction. Guest friendly and a classy hotel. Cost is about $100 per night, but beds and bathrooms are great. Here's a pic of the bed and a couple from the roof.

post-27403-126155767492_thumb.jpg

post-27403-126155769153_thumb.jpg

post-27403-126155770657_thumb.jpg