IGNORED

LPGA Honda Classic 2017

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Anyone know the dates for this year's event?....couldn't find them on the LPGA website (usually Feb).

Feb 25-28 according to LPGA website. 

Thanks mate.

Any of you PA golfing dudes fancy a day out watching the LPGA?

Feb 25-28 according to LPGA website. 

Think it will be more like 23rd to 26th which is the Thursday till the Sunday. I played at the Old Course on Wednesday & meant to ask but forgot again ?  Will be out there this week & see if they have any more info.

Let's just say in a perfect world for some reason the ladies on the LPGA tour were dancing down soi LK, in some new happening go-go bar for the night, and they were up for a bar-fine, nothing crazy, maybe 700 bht for the bar and the ladies were happy with 2000 bht for long time. The question is who would you pick? I think if I showed up late and Michele Wei and Cheyenne Woods were already bar fined...I probably would end up picking Minjee lee, in fact I hope to find a Minjee lee look alike down Soi 6 this coming trip!

FYI,

I was there for the 2015 Honda. If you are 60+ years old, show your passport and get in free. 

Anyone know the dates for this year's event?....couldn't find them on the LPGA website (usually Feb).

Played there yesterday & checked it is Thursday 23rd Feb to Sunday 26th Feb 2017. Practise rounds on the Tuesday & Pro Am on the Wednesday. Always a great event to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there & will go at least one day plus I think the practise day would be intersting

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Thanks mate.

Any of you PA golfing dudes fancy a day out watching the LPGA?

I will be out there, willing to walk around with you, as long as you don't ask me for advise on your golf swing - 555

Yours might be better than mine - 555

Let's just say in a perfect world for some reason the ladies on the LPGA tour were dancing down soi LK, in some new happening go-go bar for the night, and they were up for a bar-fine, nothing crazy, maybe 700 bht for the bar and the ladies were happy with 2000 bht for long time. The question is who would you pick? I think if I showed up late and Michele Wei and Cheyenne Woods were already bar fined...I probably would end up picking Minjee lee, in fact I hope to find a Minjee lee look alike down soi 6 this coming trip!

I would pick Natalie Gulbis, saw her a few yours ago in Evian/Switzerland - a real gem for the golfing eye, even with her ugly swing.

I walked last year with a English friend around at the Honda Classic and he said "Sandra (Gal) is the best (looking)"

It's a great event for Pattaya

I will be out there, willing to walk around with you, as long as you don't ask me for advise on your golf swing - 555

Yours might be better than mine - 555

Hey TW, the only dude suitably qualified to give golf advice on PA is BM Skalliwag  :GoldenSmile1:

Yes mate, if you fancy a day out at the LPGA I will happily walk the course with you.

• 3 weeks later...

How about Shin Ae Ahn?  

Did she make the LPGA Tour yet?

When i watch LPGA I'm always trying to work out if Gerina Piller's big tits are real or not. Is it just me?

Yes, they are real.  I have seen her (and them) in person when the LPGA came to Seattle this past June.  She was in contention to win as well.  A lot of hotties on the LPGA, especially those cute Koreans.  The gallery was full of older men (like me) just oogling over them.  Bunch of creepers! 

• 2 weeks later...

OK, all I want to know is if Shin Ae Ahn will be there.

Shin Ae Ahn, a sexy Korean golfer (1).jpg

Doubt that she will get in she is ranked 141 on the world rankings. The Honda is usually top 60 plus 10 invites. Mind with a set of tits like that she should get invited.

Doubt that she will get in she is ranked 141 on the world rankings. The Honda is usually top 60 plus 10 invites. Mind with a set of tits like that she should get invited.

If someone sends this picture to the tournament sponsors she should be assured of getting a sponsors exemption.

And with Ariya winning the million bucks on Sunday thought that she would be the subject of the new posts! Sharon is very good looking and I believe she won on the KLPGA this year. Lots of plastic surgery though..

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

If someone sends this picture to the tournament sponsors she should be assured of getting a sponsors exemption.

Agree 100%,she's beautiful.

Robw

FYI,

I was there for the 2015 Honda. If you are 60+ years old, show your passport and get in free. 

had a great day there in 2013...

how much the barfine on her...555

• 2 months later...

Honda kicks off on the 23rd. Course closed from Thursday the 9th . Some pics taken on Wednesday prior to closing, lots of work going on but is already in great shape.

IMG_2465.jpgIMG_2470.jpgIMG_2478.jpgIMG_2495.jpgIMG_2498.jpgIMG_2501.jpgIMG_2513.jpgIMG_2518.jpgThe

Great day out , did the final day in 2015, followed Wie for a few holes , Paula Creamer and Sexy Lexi , Sandra Gal and the eventual winner Yang

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

• 3 weeks later...

18th.jpg

18th hole

Lexi.jpg

Sexy Lexi

Minjee ball.jpg

How this ball stayed on the fringe god only knows

Pin 18.jpg

18 th hole pin final day

Quick snack.jpg

They certainly get looked after with the food that is served upstairs. Quick snack during one of the weather delays

Weather rolling in.jpg

Weather rolling in

Early morning.jpg

Early morning start on Saturday, like being in a sauna

Archived