IGNORED

LPGA Honda Classic 2017

LOTTELLEE WINNA

It was a good day out. To be honest though the course looks fairly easy, wide open,easy lies. Treasure Hill for example is far more difficult.

It was a good day out. To be honest though the course looks fairly easy, wide open,easy lies. Treasure Hill for example is far more difficult.

Yeah it was a good 4 days pity about that weather on  Friday but they worked thru it well. The course not quite as easy as it looks. Yeah the fairways are fairly generous but the bunkering on them & around the greens can make life difficult.

The greens are always very true & fast but put the ball in the wrong place on the green or worse miss it & short side yourself you are gunna run into problems. The course plays long at 6550  as the fairways are always in that condition so the ball dosent get a lot of run for the most part of the year.  

Yeah Treasure Hills is for sure more difficult but it is more difficult than most of the courses around the place and to tell you the truth if I never played it again would not worry me to much.

I played the week before it closed.

Rough was up,greens were good.

Rough was really difficult.

Yeah it was a good 4 days pity about that weather on Friday but they worked thru it well. The course not quite as easy as it looks. Yeah the fairways are fairly generous but the bunkering on them & around the greens can make life difficult.

The greens are always very true & fast but put the ball in the wrong place on the green or worse miss it & short side yourself you are gunna run into problems. The course plays long at 6550 as the fairways are always in that condition so the ball dosent get a lot of run for the most part of the year.

Yeah Treasure Hills is for sure more difficult but it is more difficult than most of the courses around the place and to tell you the truth if I never played it again would not worry me to much.

I agree, i used to really dislike Treasure Hill, now i tolerate it as i have a chance to win against the higher handicappers.

Siam Old seems its all about the greens, easy to 3 putt i guess

Archived