IGNORED

Soi 15, Sukhumvit Road - Kingston Suites - Good deal & good place

Marc69

I have stayed here now the last 4 years.

The staff was always very friendly and helpful all the time and made you feel very welcome.

The rooms were very nice, really spacious and the amenities were working perfectly.

Location is good. Just a 3 minutes walk to Sukhumvit Road and to BTS, but they offer a free 3weehler ride. Breakfast was okay and there was no reason for a complaint.

There is one smoking floor, I guess it is the third, if this is interesting for you.

Over all a good deal for the price we’ve paid and they fulfilled all our requests from our booking. Additional we got an early check-in. Thanks for that!

It may became a little bit worn out, but not run down over the last years and the price you pay for it is worth, indeed.

For 3 nights 135 Euro including breakfast.

The furniture & lights are very trendy, but if you want to shave perhaps you will struggle because it is a bit dark.
For sure a boutique hotel where we think about to book it again at our next visit.

Yeah and don't want to forget to mention, the hotel is girl friendly.

I can recommend the place, why fore we were coming back for consecutive years.

Thanks for this review.I will probaly spend 2-3 days in Bkk on my next trip and was considering this place.

Sounds like a good option.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Kingson Suites is part of the Kingston hotels Group, which includes Grand President (Soi 11), Solitaire Bangkok (Soi 13), Royal President (Soi 15) and President Park (Soi 24).

The hotel was ok. Old but kept in good condition and comfortable. Room was spacious, bed was pretty decent, bathroom was unusually dark. The lift was surprisingly small, yet still at least twice the size of the lift in another Sukhumvit hotel that I stayed in (which was the smallest I've ever seen).

Didn't make use of the complimentary breakfast for two of course. If I'm awake before midday in Thailand then something's wrong.

Although the hotel has been there for a long time some taxi drivers had no knowledge of it and believed I meant the Manhattan instead. Kingston is about 2 minute walk past the Manhattan (and Hooters), tucked away around a slight bend.

Location is convenient for Terminal 21 and Thermae but I probably wouldn't stay there again. I'd prefer better/newer accommodation at that price.

States there couple of months ago.

Payed about 1300 baht via Agoda( with breakfast).

Overall good hotel,nice staff,good location.

Room was big and nice, altough one mirror was broken.

Guest friendly ofc course.For the price i paid good value.

Breakfast was ok.

20180323_195228.thumb.jpg.1228295d3feea8fa396b23df1502a4a3.jpg

20180323_195257.jpg

20180323_194906.jpg

Archived